Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Markle, Peedawg and Joani's continued attacks on Obama and Hillary -- Sour Grapes?

+3
Markle
Joanimaroni
Wordslinger
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2seaoat

I believe real Americans just got tired of the liberal BS. So Hillary loses. Not really a big surprise.

Yep, that liberal BS like equal protection under the law for all Americans........you are right some Americans do not believe all Americans are equal........my argument for years confirmed in Aces this election......but do not be fooled, the majority of Americans voted for Hillary and in Wisconsin, Michigan, Iowa, and Pa they voted based on false promises of bringing jobs back for blue collar democrats.......these folks got scammed and when the legislation is finally unveiled, they will be screwed one more time by politicians who ply ignorance and propaganda to pick their pockets. First time in almost twenty years that real median incomes actually started to gain......see ya.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

VectorMan wrote:Barry and Hill will need to be attacked forever. They fucked up big time.

The legacy these 2 are leaving behind is horrible. You just know Jimmy Carter has a big shit eating grin on his face, as he watches Barry's world collapse in on Obama and his ilk. They brought it on themselves. The attacks will continue for sometime. Ask FloridaToxin how often she attacks G.W. Bush after 8 years. She isn't done by a long shot. But, she is a libtard, so it doesn't really matter to any of her fellow libtards. Nothing new there. LOL

I believe real Americans just got tired of the liberal BS. So Hillary loses. Not really a big surprise.

When the Pussy Grabber appears on TV, do you stand up at attention and throw out your right arm, palm down, like Laura Ingraham?

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum