Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Exit Poll: 58 Percent of Hispanic Voters Back Donald Trump’s Immigration Policies

+3
RealLindaL
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Obviously, Democrats have to realign their thinking about blacks and Hispanics. The ELITIST Democrats have ignored their base for so long, the base found that Republicans can and will do more for all, including them.

Exit Poll: 58 Percent of Hispanic Voters Back Donald Trump’s Immigration Policies

by KATIE MCHUGH17 Nov 2016

A majority of Hispanic voters said they “support Donald Trump’s immigration policies,” undercutting the narrative that enforcing immigration law will drive away Latinos, one exit poll found.

The poll, conducted from Nov. 9 to Nov. 10 by Zogby Analytics for the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR), found 58.5 percent of Hispanic voters favored President-Elect Donald Trump’s immigration policies, compared to 32.9 percent for failed Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton.

[...]

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/17/exit-poll-58-percent-hispanic-voters-back-donald-trumps-immigration-policies/

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/17/exit-poll-58-percent-hispanic-voters-back-donald-trumps-immigration-policies/

10 of Breitbart's most incendiary headlines

http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/14/media/breitbart-incendiary-headlines/index.html

Breitbart is a website noted for publishing incendiary headlines, many of them being outwardly racist, misogynist, and anti-Semitic. And Lame Dork poster Markle soaks this junk up like a dry sponge. Here are just some of the more provocative headlines that have appeared in 2015/2016:

'The solution to online 'harassment' is simple: Women should log off'

'Bill Kristol: Republican spoiler, renegade Jew'

'Trannies whine about hilarious Bruce Jenner billboard'

'Birth control makes women unattractive and crazy'

'Suck it up buttercups: Dangerous Faggot Tour returns to colleges in September'

'Hoist it high and proud: The Confederate flag proclaims a glorious heritage'

'Would you rather your child had feminism or cancer?'

'Gay rights have made us dumber, it's time to get back in the closet'

'Science proves it: Fat-shaming works'

'There's no hiring bias against women in tech, they just suck at interviews'

Since you are so into the junky Alt Right news website Breitbart.com, you obviously believe that everything they produce is the absolute truth. Why don't you elaborate on WHY you think your daughter should develop cancer rather than become a feminist? Or WHY you think women can't get ahead in the tech sector because they suck at interviews?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

RealLindaL

....or why he insists on dwelling in an alternate universe where classless, factless, hateful publications and websites such as Breitbart are taken at their every phony word?  La-la land for the far right and alt-right.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

RealLindaL wrote:....or why he insists on dwelling in an alternate universe where classless, factless, hateful publications and websites such as Breitbart are taken at their every phony word?  La-la land for the far right and alt-right.
Mean-hearted gloating is nothing less than low class and childish, and adds nothing to the national conversation.

RealLindaL

Joanimaroni wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:....or why he insists on dwelling in an alternate universe where classless, factless, hateful publications and websites such as Breitbart are taken at their every phony word?  La-la land for the far right and alt-right.

Mean-hearted gloating is nothing less than low class and childish, and adds nothing to the national conversation.

I think you need to look up the definition of "gloating." I was doing nothing of the sort.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

RealLindaL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

I think you need to look up the definition of "gloating."  I was doing nothing of the sort.

Prior to the election is was rampant. Your smugness while calling others low class and childish is rude and unbecoming.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

I think you need to look up the definition of "gloating."  I was doing nothing of the sort.

Prior to the election is was rampant. Your smugness while calling others low class and childish is rude and unbecoming.

What a great load of shit coming from the queen of mean. LOL

RealLindaL

Joanimaroni wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Moderator or not, obviously you weren't paying close attention prior to the election. I was VERY VOCAL against all the gloating on the left. Look it up.

As for calling "others" low class and childish, I do so only when it's clearly warranted -- which it often is by one or two posters on this forum.

If there were a contest for the queen of "smugness" here, I doubt I'd be anywhere near the top contender.

And "unbecoming" --???? Give me a break, please.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/17/exit-poll-58-percent-hispanic-voters-back-donald-trumps-immigration-policies/

10 of Breitbart's most incendiary headlines[/size][/b]

http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/14/media/breitbart-incendiary-headlines/index.html

Breitbart is a website noted for publishing incendiary headlines, many of them being outwardly racist, misogynist, and anti-Semitic. And Lame Dork poster Markle soaks this junk up like a dry sponge. Here are just some of the more provocative headlines that have appeared in 2015/2016:

'The solution to online 'harassment' is simple: Women should log off'

'Bill Kristol: Republican spoiler, renegade Jew'

'Trannies whine about hilarious Bruce Jenner billboard'

'Birth control makes women unattractive and crazy'

'Suck it up buttercups: Dangerous Faggot Tour returns to colleges in September'

'Hoist it high and proud: The Confederate flag proclaims a glorious heritage'

'Would you rather your child had feminism or cancer?'

'Gay rights have made us dumber, it's time to get back in the closet'

'Science proves it: Fat-shaming works'

'There's no hiring bias against women in tech, they just suck at interviews'

Since you are so into the junky Alt Right news website Breitbart.com, you obviously believe that everything they produce is the absolute truth. Why don't you elaborate on WHY you think your daughter should develop cancer rather than become a feminist? Or WHY you think women can't get ahead in the tech sector because they suck at interviews?

You've not read any of the headlines from your beloved DailyKOS or The Nation have you?

Exit Poll: 58 Percent of Hispanic Voters Back Donald Trump’s Immigration Policies DailyKosFetusParasite

Exit Poll: 58 Percent of Hispanic Voters Back Donald Trump’s Immigration Policies DailyKOSBreitbart-1

See second paragraph....by Frances Piven of the Cloward and Piven Strategy. You do know what that is do you not?
Exit Poll: 58 Percent of Hispanic Voters Back Donald Trump’s Immigration Policies TheNationPiven

Exit Poll: 58 Percent of Hispanic Voters Back Donald Trump’s Immigration Policies Daily-kos-silent-fng-night

Gee...looks like nothing from Breitbart is in the league of your beloved sites is there?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Gee...looks like nothing from Breitbart is in the league of your beloved sites is there?

The difference between you and me is that you thrive on Alt Right junk political news, which you cite daily here, and I do not read Daily KOS. You are full of it as usual!!

RealLindaL

I'm with you, Z-man. I've never once even looked at the Daily KOS. Didn't know it existed until hearing about it here.

False equivalency is rampant in the land.

Markle

Markle

Matters not whether you SAY you read the DailyKOS or not.  It is one of the most viewed Progressive sites on the Internet.

I do find it amusing how both of you deny even knowing about the site.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

RealLindaL wrote:I'm with you, Z-man.   I've never once even looked at the Daily KOS.  Didn't know it existed until hearing about it here.

Lame Dork poster Markle is a living false equivalency!

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:I'm with you, Z-man.   I've never once even looked at the Daily KOS.  Didn't know it existed until hearing about it here.

Lame Dork poster Markle is a living false equivalency

Exit Poll: 58 Percent of Hispanic Voters Back Donald Trump’s Immigration Policies BaskingintheWarmth-1-1

Ahhh...life is good. Few things are more pleasant than basking in the warm glow radiating from the hate and vitriol of a Progressive! Keep up the good work!

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:Matters not whether you SAY you read the DailyKOS or not.  It is one of the most viewed Progressive sites on the Internet.

I SAY it because it's true.  You don't know me but I'm honest to a fault, and I couldn't give a rat's behind whether or not you, sir, believe me on ANYthing.   The people who count in my life know the truth, and that's all that matters.  You count for nothing.

It's an old saw but I find it so true that those who call others liars are most often liars themselves, as we tend to criticize in others that which we most dislike about ourselves, whether or not it truly exists in the other.

Of course, my allowing as how you don't like the liar in yourself is probably giving you too much credit.

Oh, and for the eleventy-millionth time, I am not a Progressive.  Whether or not you prefer to continue pretending to know more than I do myself about where I stand on the issues, doesn't change who I am nor does it change one iota of what I think as an Independent.  That is one power that a notably powerless person such as yourself cannot usurp, try though he may.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:Matters not whether you SAY you read the DailyKOS or not.  It is one of the most viewed Progressive sites on the Internet.

I SAY it because it's true.  You don't know me but I'm honest to a fault, and I couldn't give a rat's behind whether or not you, sir, believe me on ANYthing.   The people who count in my life know the truth, and that's all that matters.  You count for nothing.

It's an old saw but I find it so true that those who call others liars are most often liars themselves, as we tend to criticize in others that which we most dislike about ourselves, whether or not it truly exists in the other.

Of course, my allowing as how you don't like the liar in yourself is probably giving you too much credit.

Oh, and for the eleventy-millionth time, I am not a Progressive.  Whether or not you prefer to continue pretending to know more than I do myself about where I stand on the issues, doesn't change who I am nor does it change one iota of what I think as an Independent.  That is one power that a notably powerless person such as yourself cannot usurp, try though he may.

Lame Dork poster Markle has been using the photo with the guy on the lawn at least since the beginning of my posting with this bunch (2006). About 8 years ago, the late great poster Teo (may God rest his soul...) took that photo and did a little Photoshop work on it:

Exit Poll: 58 Percent of Hispanic Voters Back Donald Trump’s Immigration Policies Markle10

RealLindaL

For Z-man and Teo:    lol!    lol!    lol!

Sal

Sal

Remember that video Teo made, where he looked into the camera and told Bob that he had all of the Illuminati's secrets and was going to reveal them, then turned and ran to his truck and was blown to smithereens by a drone strike?

Did anyone save that video?

Funny, funny stuff.

Markle

Markle

Amusing!

I post FACTS my Progressive good friends cannot dispute, so they attack little ol' me.

Life is grand!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Amusing!

I post FACTS my Progressive good friends cannot dispute, so they attack little ol' me.

Life is grand!

We are not going to wade through bullshit to dispute your 'facts'.....

RealLindaL

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:Amusing!

Life is grand!

We are not going to wade through bullshit to dispute your 'facts'.....

Absolutely so, Z-man, but some people just cannot absorb simple concepts like that no matter how many times they are instructed. I suppose that's what the adjective "thick-headed" was meant to convey.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Got the percentage right...and that's all.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/who-do-latinos-support-2016-survey-229608

58% of Latino voters backed Hillary Clinton.

Democrat Hillary Clinton led with Latino voters in an annual Pew Research survey conducted over August and September, garnering 58 percent support compared to Donald Trump’s 19 percent in a four-way race. But her support from Latino millennials is less robust.

The poll was conducted from Aug. 23 through Sept. 21, and since that time the dynamics of the presidential race have changed considerably, after two presidential debates and the release of bombshell video footage showing Trump bragging about groping women in 2005.

According to the poll’s results, Clinton held a 48-point lead over the Republican nominee with registered Latino voters before those events transpired — when Trump had already made a series of derogatory comments about Mexican immigrants. Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson garnered 10 percent support, while 6 percent of Latino adults polled said they supported the Green Party’s Jill Stein.

Support for third-party candidates seems to have cut into both Clinton and Trump’s support among Latino millennials registered to vote, with 48 percent of those polled supporting Clinton and 15 percent Trump. Johnson and Stein each garnered 13 percent support (11 percent preferred someone else or had no opinion).

Sixty-four percent of Latino millennials in favor of Clinton said their preference is more of a vote against Trump, rather than a vote for Clinton.

Older Latino voters skewed more toward Clinton, with 66 percent of those 36 years old or older backing the Democratic nominee and 21 percent supporting Trump. The third party candidates were less popular among the older voters surveyed, with 7 percent for Johnson and 1 percent for Stein.

The survey also affirms that Trump’s rhetoric on the campaign trail has affected the state of the race. Seventy-five percent of registered Hispanic voters polled, according to Pew, “say they have discussed the Republican candidate’s comments about Hispanics or other groups with family, friends or coworkers in the past year.”

Pew reports that 74 percent of those voters have given the race “quite a lot” of thought and are “absolutely certain” that they’ll vote. That’s a slightly bigger proportion than Latino voters overall, 69 percent of whom described themselves as “absolutely certain” in their plans to vote in November, down some from 77 percent of those surveyed by Pew in 2012.

In terms of perceptions of the major parties, 54 percent of Latino registered voters in the survey said they believe that the Democratic Party has greater concern for them than Republicans do, compared to 11 percent who gave the edge to the GOP. Pew reports that these numbers are similar to results from last year, when 61 percent of Latinos surveyed favored the Democrats’ concern for their community.

The only way Latinos could have voted for Trump is if they were suffering from some form of mass Stockholm Syndrome. This thread is ridiculous.

RealLindaL

Floridatexan wrote:The only way Latinos could have voted for Trump is if they were suffering from some form of mass Stockholm Syndrome.  This thread is ridiculous.

What!!??  A ridiculous thread started by Markle?  Surely you jest!   HAHAHAHA

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum