Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just to mess with the Progressives here, they seem so distraught about the election! Let's have some fun!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Just to mess with the Progressives here, they seem so distraught about the election!

Let's have some fun!

2seaoat

The south lost. The ministers defeated slavery with a simple moral movement, but when immorality prevails, there will be turbulent times. We will see if moral policies will be legislated, or will it simply be more lobbyist and 1% folks stealing more of America as those who were fed racist propaganda sit back and see further erosion of their median incomes. I think the new President should be given a half year before condemnation. I am sure it is fair to condemn proposed bills, but I can wait until the totality of his legislative agenda is given a chance. I mean a NY democrat who is now the President of the United States has dixiecrats waving flags.......the proof will be in the pudding.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:The south lost.  The ministers defeated slavery with a simple moral movement, but when immorality prevails, there will be turbulent times.   We will see if moral policies will be legislated, or will it simply be more lobbyist and 1% folks stealing more of America as those who were fed racist propaganda sit back and see further erosion of their median incomes.   I think the new President should be given a half year before condemnation.   I am sure it is fair to condemn proposed bills, but I can wait until the totality of his legislative agenda is given a chance.   I mean a NY democrat who is now the President of the United States has dixiecrats waving flags.......the proof will be in the pudding.

Listen to the song and have some fun for a change!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

EFF OFF.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat

EFF OFF.

His spam continues. He just created another thread which is a blatant lie, and he thinks somehow the election vindicates his evil positions. It did not. He did not have his lies affirmed, it will just take time to meet evil with good people fighting for truth. I would not even bother getting angry at him, because in the end he is lacking the intelligence to garner anger, which would require some level of respect that the dialogue he is conducting is grounded in the truth. It is not.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

He also lied to us and said he would not gloat after the election. Put that lie with all of his other lies.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:He also lied to us and said he would not gloat after the election. Put that lie with all of his other lies.....

Show me where I have gloated? Do you know the meaning of the word?

Instead, the Progressives here have gone over the top with HATE and why the election wrong and why the election didn't turn out as it should have (in their minds) turned out.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Instead, the Progressives here have gone over the top with HATE and why the election wrong and why the election didn't turn out as it should have (in their minds) turned out.

No more and no less than the hate displayed for Barrack Obama these past 8 years by certain posters on this forum. PeeDog is still referring to him as a 'Muslim.' He despises Muslims, and hates President Obama's guts.

What goes around comes around. President Trump, his wife, his family, and his advisors will receive no less than what was given to the Obamas these past 8 years. The Alt Right posters need to get used to it.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum