Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Justice Thomas turns his back on Republican party

+2
Sal
dumpcare
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dumpcare

If you can get this to play Justice Thomas say the republican party is clearly guilty of obstruction.

http://news.groopspeak.com/clarence-thomas-turns-his-back-on-the-republican-party-says-theyre-guilty-of-obstruction-video/

Just wait for the dem attempt to obstruct. But they stacked the deck and still lost. It's gonna be nasty.

Sal

Sal

Nice that he waited until after the election to make his comment.

Coward.

RealLindaL

Sal wrote:Nice that he waited until after the election to make his comment.

Coward.

But a comment during the election could've been construed as its own form of meddling (see Justice Ginsberg).

Besides, he was likely as confident as most of us were that Hillary would win, and it would all be moot.

Don't get me wrong; I think this guy is a lying jerk and one who keeps quiet on most decisions because, yes, he's generally cowardly. But I, for one, can give him the benefit of the doubt in this one instance.

Still, his statements now are useless and self-serving.

RealLindaL wrote:

Coward.

But a comment during the election could've been construed as its own form of meddling (see Justice Ginsberg).

Besides, he was likely as confident as most of us were that Hillary would win, and it would all be moot.

Don't get me wrong; I think this guy is a lying jerk and one who keeps quiet on most decisions because, yes, he's generally cowardly.  But I, for one, can give him the benefit of the doubt in this one instance.  

You're assigning things to him that are only learned from leftist diatribe... I find that wholly contemptible.

You fucking racist.

Markle

Markle

Specifically, how did he "turn his back on Republicans"?

One problem with Democrats and Progressives is that they are so accustomed to their entire regiment, marching in lock-step that they can't absorb the possibility of open discussions within a party.

Just think, now we'll be able to nominate at least one, possibly two or as many as three in the next four years. A change for generations. A change back to the morals and beliefs of most of America.

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:

Coward.

Don't get me wrong; I think this guy is a lying jerk and one who keeps quiet on most decisions because, yes, he's generally cowardly.  But I, for one, can give him the benefit of the doubt in this one instance.  

Specifically, how is he a cowardly, lying jerk?

He grew up in a predominantly black neighborhood near Savanah Georgia in 1948, not exactly a hotbed of equal rights.

His father was a farm worker and his mother a domestic worker (maid). His father left leaving the family to depend mostly on charity and seldom with enough to eat. Their house burned down and they were homeless for a while. English was not the first language of their home.

The story goes on and he obviously worked his own way ahead. Thus, he knows first hand that it can be done.

For anyone to call him a cowardly, lying jerk is shameful and embarrassing for all Progressives. Of course, I understand. Progressives are appalled at the notion that anyone, lower than themselves can possibly be successful without the help of Progressives.

Markle

Markle

Coward.

Guess you're the coward, afraid to inform yourself about all the news. Preferring to see and hear only what you like.

Justice Clarance Thomas had that interview with the Heritage Foundation Oct. 28, 2016. Perhaps you skipped it because what mostly made the news was the segment on the First, Second and Third Amendments.

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:
You're assigning things to him that are only learned from leftist diatribe... I find that wholly contemptible.

You fucking racist.

You are SO WRONG on so many levels.

Question:  Did YOU watch the ENTIRE Anita Hill hearings?  I mean ALL of it.  Honest response, please.  Well, I did, and I wasn't into politics in the least at the time, and DREW MY OWN CONCLUSIONS about the man, just as YOU have about Hillary Clinton (which extremely negative opinion of yours I should say to you is "only learned from rightist diatribe, you fucking misogynist," and see how YOU like it).  

As for Thomas' reluctance to express his opinions on the court, it's widely known and easily verified.  I've never understood why someone would accept such a critically important lifetime position and then barely participate. To me, it equates with cowardice.  MY opinion, NOT "leftist diatribe" which I wouldn't even know where to find if I looked.

What is WITH you tonight, anyway?  I've never used such language with you, Pkr.   Evil or Very Mad

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:Progressives are appalled at the notion that anyone, lower than themselves can possibly be successful without the help of Progressives.

I hope you have rubber sheets on your bed, since you're so entirely FULL OF IT.

Oops, I forgot I was going to refuse to respond when you call me a Progressive. THAT'S a lie that you persist in. I'm done.

RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

You fucking racist.

Question:  Did YOU watch the ENTIRE Anita Hill hearings?  I mean ALL of it.  Honest response, please.  Well, I did, and I wasn't into politics in the least at the time, and DREW MY OWN CONCLUSIONS about the man, just as YOU have about Hillary Clinton (which extremely negative opinion of yours I should say to you is "only learned from rightist diatribe, you fucking misogynist," and see how YOU like it).  

As for Thomas' reluctance to express his opinions on the court, it's widely known and easily verified.  I've never understood why someone would accept such a critically important lifetime position and then barely participate. To me, it equates with cowardice.  MY opinion, NOT "leftist diatribe" which I wouldn't even know where to find if I looked.

What is WITH you tonight, anyway?  I've never used such language with you, Pkr.   Evil or Very Mad

I watched the whole staged and racist spectacle. I've never seen a more base example of bias.

As for my language... I'm inclined to show respect where it's due.

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:

I watched the whole staged and racist spectacle. I've never seen a more base example of bias.

You have your opinion on the Anita Hill hearings, and I have mine, and we're each entitled to same.  I will just add that, as a middle management woman in a rather unusual, somewhat pioneering position for a female, I encountered a number of similar men over my 30 year career, both directly and indirectly, and I recognize workplace sexual harassment when I see it or hear it described.  Most men, let's face it, have NO CLUE what it's like.  NO CLUE whatsoever, even though these days they receive some training. Back then, education for employees was almost entirely lacking.

As for your language.. OK, Pkr, I'll remember that.

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

You fucking racist.

Justice Thomas turns his back on Republican party 4c790778-7041-4c0a-9163-223b7dafe4c6_zpszm5ogldq

RealLindaL

Oh, WELL then, that photo and quote SETTLES it. HA.

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:Oh, WELL then, that photo and quote SETTLES it.   HA.

As a racist, nothing could change your mind anyway.

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:

You sound exactly like Seaoat, accusing everyone and the fence post of racism for daring to criticize a black man for anything whatsoever. It's ludicrous, and does nothing but decimate the slightest bit of credibility you might've ever had left -- "might've" being the operative word.

Vikingwoman

RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

You have your opinion on the Anita Hill hearings, and I have mine, and we're each entitled to same.  I will just add that, as a middle management woman in a rather unusual, somewhat pioneering position for a female, I encountered a number of similar men over my 30 year career, both directly and indirectly, and I recognize workplace sexual harassment when I see it or hear it described.  Most men, let's face it, have NO CLUE what it's like.  NO CLUE whatsoever, even though these days they receive some training.  Back then, education for employees was almost entirely lacking.

As for your language.. OK, Pkr, I'll remember that.

But hey, according to Trump Jr. if you don't like sexual harassment go find yourself another job!

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:

You sound exactly like Seaoat, accusing everyone and the fence post of racism for daring to criticize a black man for anything whatsoever.  It's ludicrous, and does nothing but decimate the slightest bit of credibility you might've ever had left -- "might've" being the operative word.  

Wow...that's exactly, the very words used whenever, for the past 9 years, anyone dared criticize Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama. The result of his presidency has been to destroy decades of progress in civil rights.

Justice Thomas turns his back on Republican party 2c2b20a8-7332-4243-85b9-a0f6360c47ba_zpsmosemed0

Telstar

Telstar

Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:

You sound exactly like Seaoat, accusing everyone and the fence post of racism for daring to criticize a black man for anything whatsoever.  It's ludicrous, and does nothing but decimate the slightest bit of credibility you might've ever had left -- "might've" being the operative word.  

Wow...that's exactly, the very words used whenever, for the past 9 years, anyone dared criticize Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama.  The result of his presidency has been to destroy decades of progress in civil rights.

Justice Thomas turns his back on Republican party 2c2b20a8-7332-4243-85b9-a0f6360c47ba_zpsmosemed0

It makes one a hell of a lot smarter than you will ever be manure peddler.

Justice Thomas turns his back on Republican party Df926b12

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t24221p250-a-proposition

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum