Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Russia: We talked with Trump’s team during campaign

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/305362-russia-we-talked-with-trumps-team-during-campaign

Russia says it kept in touch with Donald Trump’s presidential campaign before the Republican nominee’s White House win.

“There were contacts,” Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov told the Interfax news service Thursday, according to multiple reports.

"Obviously, we know most of the people from his entourage,” Rybakov said.

“Those people have always been in the limelight in the United States and have occupied high-ranking positions. I cannot say that all of them but quite a few have been staying in touch with Russian representatives.”

“We continue this work of course,” he added, without providing further details of the “contacts” between Russia and Trump’s staff.
Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova told Bloomberg that Russian Embassy staff met with Trump’s campaign, calling it “normal practice.”

Zakharova added that Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton refused similar requests for discussions.

The former secretary of State repeatedly accused Trump of having too warm a relationship with Russian President Vladimir Putin during the 2016 race.

Trump countered that Putin does not respect Clinton and that improved U.S.-Russia ties would benefit both nations.

Putin on Wednesday congratulated Trump on his victory, reiterating hopes that Washington and Moscow can cooperate during the president-elect’s future administration.

Trump won a shocking victory over Clinton Tuesday despite trailing her by around 3 points in national polling averages ahead of Election Day.

Clinton formally conceded Wednesday, arguing voters owe Trump “an open mind and a chance to lead” after their at-times fierce rivalry.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/305362-russia-we-talked-with-trumps-team-during-campaign

Russia says it kept in touch with Donald Trump’s presidential campaign before the Republican nominee’s White House win.

“There were contacts,” Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov told the Interfax news service Thursday, according to multiple reports.

"Obviously, we know most of the people from his entourage,” Rybakov said.

“Those people have always been in the limelight in the United States and have occupied high-ranking positions. I cannot say that all of them but quite a few have been staying in touch with Russian representatives.”

“We continue this work of course,” he added, without providing further details of the “contacts” between Russia and Trump’s staff.
Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova told Bloomberg that Russian Embassy staff met with Trump’s campaign, calling it “normal practice.”

Zakharova added that Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton refused similar requests for discussions.

The former secretary of State repeatedly accused Trump of having too warm a relationship with Russian President Vladimir Putin during the 2016 race.

Trump countered that Putin does not respect Clinton and that improved U.S.-Russia ties would benefit both nations.

Putin on Wednesday congratulated Trump on his victory, reiterating hopes that Washington and Moscow can cooperate during the president-elect’s future administration.

Trump won a shocking victory over Clinton Tuesday despite trailing her by around 3 points in national polling averages ahead of Election Day.

Clinton formally conceded Wednesday, arguing voters owe Trump “an open mind and a chance to lead” after their at-times fierce rivalry.

I see this as a good thing. Diplomacy rather than agrression.

"bridge the gap"... blah blah blah... remember the tingle doofus?

boards of FL

boards of FL

- Trump openly invites Russia to hack Clinton.

- The DNC gets hacked.

- US intelligence confirms that Russia is behind the attack.

- Trump campaign adviser tweets that bad news is on the way for John Podesta.

- Wikilinks begins to release hacked emails from John Podesta.

- Russia says that it was in contact with the Trump campaign during the election.

dot.....dot.....dot......dot......dot......dot.......

Russia: We talked with Trump’s team during campaign Proud-papa

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Did he do that....or are you speculating?

But this didn't matter to captain oblivious... lol.

President Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space."

President Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"

President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir, and I stand with you."

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:Did he do that....or are you speculating?

I'm simply pointing out the facts.  Extrapolate from them what you will.

I mean, it's kinda like the sexual assault thing.  Trump openly bragged about walking up to random women and grabbing them by the p-----.  Then we had over 10 women come forward and corroborate his claims. I don't know, seems like he may have actually done that type of thing.

Then we have him openly asking Russia to commit a cyber attack. They commit a cyber attack. His campaign advisor indicates knowledge of a pending document dump from that cyber attack. The following document dump corroborates Trump's advisers claims. And now Russia is saying that it was in contact with the Trump campaign.

What does it all mean? So hard to figure out what's going on there!

Well we know Hillary keeps in touch with the Russians after all she sold them 20% of our uranium deposits

I like how capt oblivious can connect these dots... but can't figure out what Obama's quote means... lol.

Liberals are butthurt now. They lost a rigged election. Incompetence. Incompetence in all things for the last eight years.

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Did he do that....or are you speculating?

I'm simply pointing out the facts.  Extrapolate from them what you will.

I mean, it's kinda like the sexual assault thing.  Trump openly bragged about walking up to random women and grabbing them by the p-----.  Then we had over 10 women come forward and corroborate his claims.   I don't know, seems like he may have actually done that type of thing.

Then we have him openly asking Russia to commit a cyber attack.  They commit a cyber attack.  His campaign advisor indicates knowledge of a pending document dump from that cyber attack.  The following document dump corroborates Trump's advisers claims.  And now Russia is saying that it was in contact with the Trump campaign.  

What does it all mean?   So hard to figure out what's going on there!

You have made it painfully clear that you are a poor loser. And you lie.

I did not read all your word salad. Only one line which is demonstrably a lie, worse, you know it is a lie.

President Elect Donald Trump NEVER asked Russia to hack anyone or anything. PLEASE do your homework...it would be a novel change for you in the coming Republican Administration.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum