Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A suggestion for our gun crimes unit.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Why not sell the guns that you collect to respectable citizens instead of destroying them like the weartv news just said that you do?

I'd buy some. That may help fund your program instead of laying off deputies due to funding issues.

no stress

no stress

ghandi wrote:Why not sell the guns that you collect to respectable citizens instead of destroying them like the weartv news just said that you do?

I'd buy some. That may help fund your program instead of laying off deputies due to funding issues.

Have you seen any of that horseshit that the thugs are toting? Rusty ass Raven .25s and crappy revolvers that have never seen a cleaning rod. I dont know how they are managing to kill one another with that crap!

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Gunz wrote:
ghandi wrote:Why not sell the guns that you collect to respectable citizens instead of destroying them like the weartv news just said that you do?

Have you seen any of that horseshit that the thugs are toting? Rusty ass Raven .25s and crappy revolvers that have never seen a cleaning rod. I dont know how they are managing to kill one another with that crap!

They showed some really nice guns on wear at 5pm.

no stress

no stress

ghandi wrote:
Gunz wrote:

They showed some really nice guns on wear at 5pm.

They didnt pull those off of any of our run of the mill thugs around here. Besides, the cops haul all of the good shit home and then destroy the rest.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum