Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump calls Nevada early voters who were in line when the polls were closed being allowed to vote as being rigged

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

This guy and his fascist followers will remain a clear and present danger to America democracy. For fifty years, if a person is in line at a polling place at closing they mark that spot in line and allow no one after to vote, but those people who were at the polling place on time and in line get to vote. This is not hard to figure out but the fascist are trying to destroy our democracy.

2seaoat

He was always going to lose. However, the damage the fascist have done to America will take years to correct. He will spew propaganda about our elections being illegitimate. Much like PK implying everything in a Democracy is crooked and without morality. He will with the Republican Party feed the racist fears that blacks, mexicans, and muslims are getting something for free while taking from white Americans. That health care for Americans is one more give away program. That America is weak and cannot defend itself. That our generals are incompetent, and that our leaders are stupid.

This would be fine if there was not clear evidence of a foreign nation interfering with our democracy. Russia and the Trump connection working beyond the election to create propaganda which turns America more fascist where we abandon our democratic institutions. Never has America been faced with this kind of threat. It is impossible to educate 35% of our citizens who seem prepared to give up on America.

2seaoat

Elections are rigged because people are in line when the polls close.....the FBI is crooked because they reviewed the emails and found nothing new which would implicate Hillary in a crime......oh they could not possibly have used a query to a database to find duplications.......it should have taken months.........this has come down to intelligence.....nothing more or less.

RealLindaL

All rambling rants, but all good ones. cheers

2seaoat

I don't ramble, I don't rant, and of course my posts are good ones.......you should know that, and I certainly do not have a big head or have been touched by arrogance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum