Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

THREE PEOPLE Line Up to See TIM KAINE in Florida

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

(Photos)

Jim Hoft Nov 5th, 2016 3:47 pm 486 Comments

Fired up. Ready to go.
Three people… One… Two… Three…
To see Tim Kaine in Fort Myers, Florida

Tim Kaine was speaking in Room 102 of Building U at Florida SouthWester State College’s Thomas Edison (Lee) Campus.

NBC called these three people a “small line.”

THREE PEOPLE Line Up to See TIM KAINE in Florida F9803a23-ff55-4d0c-a3b6-c12412dd3dc5_zpspurxddnl

Telstar

Telstar

Markle wrote:
(Photos)

Jim Hoft Nov 5th, 2016 3:47 pm 486 Comments

Fired up. Ready to go.
Three people… One… Two… Three…
To see Tim Kaine in Fort Myers, Florida

Tim Kaine was speaking in Room 102 of Building U at Florida SouthWester State College’s Thomas Edison (Lee) Campus.

NBC called these three people a “small line.”

THREE PEOPLE Line Up to See TIM KAINE in Florida F9803a23-ff55-4d0c-a3b6-c12412dd3dc5_zpspurxddnl

THREE PEOPLE Line Up to See TIM KAINE in Florida Fear710

2seaoat

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Did you think that was good harmonica playing?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:Did you think that was good harmonica playing?

I don't play harmonica. I like piano.

2seaoat

Did you think that was good harmonica playing?

I have rarely seen a harmonica played even near good..........everybody and their brother at one time or another has fooled around with a harmonica......few even get close to good.

2seaoat wrote:Did you think that was good harmonica playing?

I have rarely seen a harmonica played even near good..........everybody and their brother at one time or another has fooled around with a harmonica......few even get close to good.

Very true.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

We progressives need to be apprehensive over Kaine's audience size?

It isn't rally size that matters. It's votes. And one doesn't mean the other. Most liberals don't bother going to rallies. We don't need mutual reinforcement like Markle's weak-kneed brethren. LOL

Wordslinger wrote:We progressives need to be apprehensive over Kaine's audience size?  

It isn't rally size that matters.  It's votes.  And one doesn't mean the other.  Most liberals don't bother going to rallies.   We don't need mutual reinforcement like Markle's weak-kneed brethren.  LOL

I'm sure a riot would be more to your liking.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:We progressives need to be apprehensive over Kaine's audience size?  

It isn't rally size that matters.  It's votes.  And one doesn't mean the other.  Most liberals don't bother going to rallies.   We don't need mutual reinforcement like Markle's weak-kneed brethren.  LOL

Golly gee, you really don't like me huh?

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Golly gee,  you really don't like me huh?  

I like you. You just have a different set of standards depending upon politics and ideology.

I don't like that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum