Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am still waiting for an intelligent discussion of the Supreme Court case which defines how Hillary Clinton would have to be prosecuted.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

It has been a month since I posted the statute and the Supreme Court case from the 40s which clearly show that Hillary Clinton would have to intentionally transferred classified material for a quid pro quo gain. Now we have had foolish non discussion of cut and paste ignorance avoiding the question, but please is there anybody out there who thinks that Hillary is a criminal who is capable of a higher level discussion of the statute and the burden on the government to get a conviction. Instead, we have this mass hissy fit with all these dead heads declaring that we should "lock her up".....it is insanity that this country and it IQ has dropped this low. So please after repeated pleas to actually have a real conversation of facts known, and REAL legal standards, can somebody please show me why we are even discussing this non issue.

Sal

Sal

They don't want to have that discussion ...

... hell, they don't even want to have a Supreme Court.

2seaoat

Just what I thought.......thread after thread of mindless propaganda, but when somebody actually challenges the same as complete nonsense.......they run away like children scared of the truth who they see as the boogeyman. They could not accept the conclusion of the FBI that Hillary was not guilty of any crime, but when there were more emails......a fact which means absolutely nothing, they go off the reservation patting the FBI on the back......as if anything has changed. You honestly cannot make this stuff up, and sadly this level of intelligence.

2seaoat

Pace posts a huge lie that Chris Matthews supports Trump, and I expect him to have an honest discussion of a Supreme Court case......yea....like when I train my dog to do algebra.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Pace posts a huge lie that Chris Matthews supports Trump, and I expect him to have an honest discussion of a Supreme Court case......yea....like when I train my dog to do algebra.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum