Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

More Stolen, Forged Ballots Discovered In Florida . . . Progressives claim, IMPOSSIBLE!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Progressives continue to claim...VOTER FRAUD IMPOSSIBLE, NEVER HAPPENS!

More Stolen, Forged Ballots Discovered In Florida

JAZZ SHAW
Posted at 6:41 pm on November 1, 2016

By mid-October, Susan Halperin became concerned that she and her husband hadn’t received their absentee ballots in the mail.

So Lawrence Halperin called the Seminole County Supervisor of Elections Office to find out what was going on. He was stunned to learn their ballots had already been cast. Someone had stolen the Halperins’ ballots, faked their signatures and voted.

“He was just floored,” said Susan Halperin, a registered Democrat. “To think that someone would actually steal my ballot and fill it out is creepy.”

The Halperins, who live in the Spring Valley neighborhood of Altamonte Springs just south of State Road 436, weren’t the only victims. Supervisor of Elections Mike Ertel said they were among five voters in three homes in Spring Valley whose absentee ballots were stolen and then fraudulently submitted with votes cast by someone else.

Read more: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-seminole-county-election-fraud--joy-mcgahey-and-her-husband-matt-who-live-20161031-story.html

2seaoat

Too funny......like folks using the social security numbers in ID theft can produce a state issued ID and does nothing to change the non event of voter id or Mr. Markles KKK attempt to limit the polls for early voting and mailed out ballots........Now who would you bet is guilty of doing something like this......right wing tinfoiler fascist who are trying to take the vote away from some Americans..........how many was it this time.......three ballots or maybe four..........four million ballots in Iowa audited by a Republican AG who was elected to find voter ID fraud and he found eight ballots out of four million cast which were illegal.

I guess Mr. Markle does not want to talk about Anthony's whitey tighties......I got him all excited.....he may have a heart attack with his blood rushing, this thread indicates to me he is preparing for an asz kicking fraud.....fraud......fraud.......four ballots were stolen in the mail......again.....who would have something to gain from the same.....white power kkk fascists.......so Mr. Markle and his brownshirt boyz.......Ernst boyz can try to block people of color from voting.....seig heil.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum