Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why didn't Team Clinton disclose Anthony Weiner's continued sexting when they were following it in 2011?

+2
2seaoat
Markle
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2seaoat

(Am I allowed to do that??)

No, I charge you with an accessory after the fact perpetrating spam on this forum. The 1940s Supreme Court case I posted talked about the two standards and how military service has a different standard, so our twink and bare shirted shovel holder want to spam the forum and not carry on a conversation as to what the Supreme Court decision which controls is all about.......so rather than spam up the whole forum we should respond on the Anthony Wiener thread because Pace and Mr. Markle are in such a tizzy about his junk.......I mean after being told that the future President is a Lesbian and our Current President is a Kenyan......don't you think we should dedicate this thread to the spam twinks?

2seaoat

A short musical interlude about Pace and Mr. Markle trying to use us up........will not happen.........I sure am using you to do the same.........

2seaoat

It appears that I am going to have to go to bed only to see eight spam threads in the morning, when we all know that the Anthony thread is the thread which is the only one which is relevant for the future of America

2seaoat

seven more days......and only a couple spam threads this morning....who knew.

Markle

Markle

WOW!

TWELVE CONSECUTIVE POSTS with not a one addressing the issue.

Seek help BoardsofFl, you're off the rails.

To remind you. Here we have the Clinton team KNOWING that Huma Abedin's pervert husband, Anthony Weiner had continued to sext high school girls and the Clinton's did NOTHING.

You see no fault with such behavior?

Why didn't Team Clinton disclose Anthony Weiner's continued sexting when they were following it in 2011?

Team Clinton tracked Weiner’s sexting since 2011

By Daniel Halper October 31, 2016 | 12:02pm

Team Clinton was keeping tabs on Anthony Weiner’s sexting habits as far back as 2011, according to WikiLeaks emails.

One disturbing report came to the attention of John Podesta, now chair of Clinton’s presidential campaign, and Neera Tanden, a Senate aide and 2008 presidential campaign staffer, when Jennifer Palmieri, the current campaign communications director, forwarded news of an investigation into Weiner’s contacts with a Delaware teenager

“Police on Friday afternoon came to the home of a 17-year-old high school junior to ask her about direct online communications she has had with Rep. Anthony Weiner,” read the report dated June 10, 2011.

“Two officers from the New Castle County Police Department arrived at the girl’s home around 4:30 p.m. and asked to speak with the girl’s mother about the daughter’s contact with Weiner. Another officer appeared at the home a short time later.”

A FoxNews.com reporter was at the home when the police arrived, the story from Fox News stated.

Palmeiri passed along the news story to Podesta and Tanden with a one-word comment: “Oof.”

Weiner resigned from Congress on June 21, 2011, after he accidentally tweeted a picture of himself in bulging briefs.

He apparently intended to send the photo privately to a woman he communicated with online — and though he first insisted his Twitter account had been hacked, he later admitted wrongdoing and stepped down from Congress.

Weiner, who is married to Clinton’s closest aide, Huma Abedin, was recently busted for sexting another underage girl — a 15-year-old in North Carolina.

Read more:  http://nypost.com/2016/10/31/team-clinton-tracked-weiners-sexting-since-2011/

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:WOW!

Did you ever think that you are not taken seriously enough to care to divine the voluminous material you post on this forum?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:WOW!

[Did you ever think that you are not taken seriously enough to care to divine the voluminous material you post on this forum?

Voluminous? It wasn't me who threw up TWELVE consecutive posts attacking me, that would be your good friend BoardsofFl.

When I'm being attacked so viciously, I know I am 100% correct!

Thanks for your help!

2seaoat

Weiner, who is married to Clinton’s closest aide, Huma Abedin, was recently busted for sexting another underage girl — a 15-year-old in North Carolina.

It appears that the 15 year old girl is the only one in America who speaks with the innocence of a child when she said this whole thing has been politicized by folks who could care less about her being the victim........at least Mr. Markle is not showing his erotica on the forum with a semi nude dead Chris.......you see we truly have monsters among us.....perverts........and I have no qualms about calling two of our perverts who thought the first black American President was not legitimate because he was born in Kenya, and that politicizing a 15 year old girl or the killing of a hero....no thankfully America is a moral country. The immoral Donald Trump and some of his perverts around here will not control the day.......they will however be back in about five weeks talking about Hillary being a lesbian, or impeachment.....evil is defined.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Weiner, who is married to Clinton’s closest aide, Huma Abedin, was recently busted for sexting another underage girl — a 15-year-old in North Carolina.

It appears that the 15 year old girl is the only one in America who speaks with the innocence of a child when she said this whole thing has been politicized by folks who could care less about her being the victim........at least Mr. Markle is not showing his erotica on the forum with a semi nude dead Chris.......you see we truly have monsters among us.....perverts........and I have no qualms about calling two of our perverts who thought the first black American President was not legitimate because he was born in Kenya, and that politicizing a 15 year old girl or the killing of a hero....no thankfully America is a moral country.   The immoral Donald Trump and some of his perverts around here will not control the day.......they will however be back in about five weeks talking about Hillary being a lesbian, or impeachment.....evil is defined.

Why is it so hard for you BoardsofFl to remain on the subject?

2seaoat

The subject is your perversity and spam. The rest is a silly as Hillary being indicted......you folks came out of the woodwork like the cockroaches you are in 2012 with your racial hate and fascist lies.....now you think we are off subject to point out your are doing it again......what in heavens name does Anthony Wiener have to do with anything other than he is suspected of a sexting a 15 year old which again has absolutely nothing to do with HIllary....emails shemails.......you need to have intent to commit a crime under the statute.....you freaks like Ernst's brownshirt freaks are trying to take America to the streets with your nonsense, but like 2012 when you were bragging of a landslide.....America will gut your perversion again.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:The subject is your perversity and spam.   The rest is a silly as Hillary being indicted......you folks came out of the woodwork like the cockroaches you are in 2012 with your racial hate and fascist lies.....now you think we are off subject to point out your are doing it again......what in heavens name does Anthony Wiener have to do with anything other than he is suspected of a sexting a 15 year old which again has absolutely nothing to do with HIllary....emails shemails.......you need to have intent to commit a crime under the statute.....you freaks like Ernst's brownshirt freaks are trying to take America to the streets with your nonsense, but like 2012 when you were bragging of a landslide.....America will gut your perversion again.

I understand your panic and ignorance Boards.

The Clinton Cabal has been watching Anthony Wiener since 2011 and his perversion to text young girls.

What does he have to do with the Clinton email disaster? Really? Boards are you really this dense or are you pretending?

You don't see a problem with SIX HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND emails...backed up Anthony Wieners laptop from Huma Abedin's phone?

You're not serious are you?

2seaoat

It is not reasonably intelligent, sane, and moral people who are in an excited state right now.......it is the fascist in our midst who have done exactly what they did four years ago when they were certain that Romney was going to win......you were saying the same thing about President Obama with racist threads and photos of black panthers.....Ernst peddled fear and perversion to make fascism work.....his boyz like your boyz specialized in slanted propaganda which was untruthful and scapegoated minorities.......when it was over Hitler turned on your perverse group who peddles hate as if to excuse your immoral life. Sorry fascism is awful. A candidate like Trump who appeals to the perverts and haters is evil. With evil you do not negotiate and find common ground to squash the cockroaches for what they are.

RealLindaL

Markle, I think it might  be a good idea -- if  you are at all capable of self-analysis -- to ask yourself why you're apparently incapable of accepting seaoat as seaoat.  For some reason you can't address or especially argue with him unless you first pretend he's Boards.  It's easier for you to beat up on Boards, perhaps?   You like seaoat too much and don't want to believe he can be as tough as he's been lately?  Or it offends your sensibilities to fight with a dying man?  Or what, then?  What's going on with you?

You do know, don't you, that continuing on this tack calls your sanity into serious question, and only distracts from the points you're attempting to make?   Give it up, Markle.   Seaoat is seaoat and Boards is Boards, and never the twain shall meet.  

Further, seaoat has said, in so many words, that having people argue with and/or even bash him makes him feel more like a normal human being than a fragile dying person.  Why not respect that?

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:Markle, I think it might  be a good idea -- if  you are at all capable of self-analysis -- to ask yourself why you're apparently incapable of accepting seaoat as seaoat.  For some reason you can't address or especially argue with him unless you first pretend he's Boards.  It's easier for you to beat up on Boards, perhaps?   You like seaoat too much and don't want to believe he can be as tough as he's been lately?  Or it offends your sensibilities to fight with a dying man?  Or what, then?  What's going on with you?

You do know, don't you, that continuing on this tack calls your sanity into serious question, and only distracts from the points you're attempting to make?   Give it up, Markle.   Seaoat is seaoat and Boards is Boards, and never the twain shall meet.  

Further, seaoat has said, in so many words, that having people argue with and/or even bash him makes him feel more like a normal human being than a fragile dying person.  Why not respect that?

2seaoat and BoardsofFl have different personalities and writing styles. 2seaoat is much more genteel and is capable of writing coherent paragraph.

BoardsofFl is vile when he is opposed to anything and his paragraphs are incomprehensible. Many containing only one or two sentences with no sense of how to use, or the purpose of an elipse. 2seaoat seems to not have an understanding of that simple English punctuation.

RealLindaL

Seaoat has not been "genteel" for quite some time and it's not because he's morphed into Boards or vice versa.

Look, you're just wrong here, Markle. There is no sane reason for why Boards would pretend to be Sea. Why should he?? And were that even true, how would you judge which posts are really Sea's, and which are not? Or has Sea disappeared into the ether and they're 100% Boards' posts now? And if Boards is writing Sea's posts, who's writing Boards'?

See how silly this all is?? Time to knock it off - you're wasting your own breath with this. It's NUTS.

BTW, ellipsis (pl. ellipses) is, I believe, the word you are referring to. Ellipse (two l's) means something else entirely and has nothing to do with the English language. You may want to look it up.

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:Seaoat has not been "genteel" for quite some time and it's not because he's morphed into Boards or vice versa.

Look, you're just wrong here, Markle.  There is no sane reason for why Boards would pretend to be Sea.  Why should he?? And were that even true, how would you judge which posts are really Sea's, and which are not?  Or has Sea disappeared into the ether and they're 100% Boards' posts now?  And if Boards is writing Sea's posts, who's writing Boards'?  

See  how silly this all is??  Time to knock it off - you're wasting your own breath with this.  It's NUTS.

BTW, ellipsis (pl. ellipses) is, I believe, the word you are referring to.  Ellipse (two l's) means something else entirely and has nothing to do with the English language.  You may want to look it up.  

Yes, I misspelled the word but I know what it is and how to use the punctuation.

WOW!

Now, can you respond to the issue of the thread?

Telstar

Telstar

Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:Seaoat has not been "genteel" for quite some time and it's not because he's morphed into Boards or vice versa.

Look, you're just wrong here, Markle.  There is no sane reason for why Boards would pretend to be Sea.  Why should he?? And were that even true, how would you judge which posts are really Sea's, and which are not?  Or has Sea disappeared into the ether and they're 100% Boards' posts now?  And if Boards is writing Sea's posts, who's writing Boards'?  

See  how silly this all is??  Time to knock it off - you're wasting your own breath with this.  It's NUTS.

BTW, ellipsis (pl. ellipses) is, I believe, the word you are referring to.  Ellipse (two l's) means something else entirely and has nothing to do with the English language.  You may want to look it up.  

Yes, I misspelled the word but I know what it is and how to use the punctuation.

WOW!

Now, can you respond to the issue of the thread?

Why didn't Team Clinton disclose Anthony Weiner's continued sexting when they were following it in 2011? - Page 2 Dr_pep10

2seaoat

Because like Boards playing Seaoat, you played a 15 year old girl so you could get sex photos.....you told anthony to hop on your bike for a trip to Key West.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:Why didn't Team Clinton disclose Anthony Weiner's continued sexting when they were following it in 2011? - Page 2 Hamlet_quote_t_shirt-p2359314148773-1

Can you say "desperation?" LOL. At last Markle has been so heavily bitch slapped (tell us again about being with your motorcycle buddies in those "biker bars,") he's speechless.

I always wondered why you guys wear so much leather ... big mufflers, small penises. Man, I really do believe you when you say there's nothing better than being with your biker buddies! Varoom, varoom! LOL!

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum