Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Thread for Conspiraloons and Those Who Love Them ...

3 posters

Why does Markle insist Boards is posting as Oats?

A Thread for Conspiraloons and Those Who Love Them ... I_vote_lcap0%A Thread for Conspiraloons and Those Who Love Them ... I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
A Thread for Conspiraloons and Those Who Love Them ... I_vote_lcap0%A Thread for Conspiraloons and Those Who Love Them ... I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
A Thread for Conspiraloons and Those Who Love Them ... I_vote_lcap13%A Thread for Conspiraloons and Those Who Love Them ... I_vote_rcap 13% [ 1 ]
A Thread for Conspiraloons and Those Who Love Them ... I_vote_lcap25%A Thread for Conspiraloons and Those Who Love Them ... I_vote_rcap 25% [ 2 ]
A Thread for Conspiraloons and Those Who Love Them ... I_vote_lcap38%A Thread for Conspiraloons and Those Who Love Them ... I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]
A Thread for Conspiraloons and Those Who Love Them ... I_vote_lcap24%A Thread for Conspiraloons and Those Who Love Them ... I_vote_rcap 24% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

Choose

Telstar

Telstar

Goo goo g'joob. LOL. See you in a few. Have fun everyone.

RealLindaL

Well, I had just posted on another thread that I thought Markle might be a little "sick" with his insistence on sea's being boards in disguise. So I guess the closest adjective in your poll would be "insane."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum