Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

10/20/2016 Headlines from Drudge...terrible news for Clinton

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

10/20/2016 Headlines from Drudge...terrible news for Clinton

HILLARY AT WAR WITH FBI
DEMS RAGE AS SURVIVAL IN DOUBT
LYNCH MOVED TO SPIKE COMEY
HUMA GOES INTO HIDING
TENS OF THOUSANDS OF EMAILS

http://www.drudgereport.com/

2seaoat

Exact same threads from four years ago......too funny. How did that work out?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Exact same threads from four years ago......too funny.  How did that work out?

What FBI investigationS did we have four or eight years ago?

Your desperation is duly noted!  

I know why you have adopted 2seaoats screen name.  You don't have to feign indignation when labeled a liar.

Last edited by Markle on 10/30/2016, 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:I know why you have adopted 2seaoats screen name.  You don't have to feign indignation when labeled a liar.

Seaoat, Lame Dork poster Markle STILL thinks you are posting as BoardsofFL. LOL!

10/20/2016 Headlines from Drudge...terrible news for Clinton Dunce_10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:I know why you have adopted 2seaoats screen name.  You don't have to feign indignation when labeled a liar.
[size=18]
Seaoat, Lame Dork poster Markle STILL thinks you are posting as BoardsofFL. LOL!

10/20/2016 Headlines from Drudge...terrible news for Clinton Dunce_10

No, and I understand you are easily confused.

Boardsoffl is posting as 2seaoat. Two different styles, two different personalities.

2seaoat

Senility is tough. He actually thinks Clinton is in Trouble and that I worship James. I guess sybil has had some great conversation on the NBA threads.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Senility is tough.  He actually thinks Clinton is in Trouble and that I worship James.   I guess sybil has had some great conversation on the NBA threads.

Not just me, the entire Clinton Cabal think they are in trouble too.

A poll released Sunday shows more than 30 percent of likely voters say they are less inclined to support Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton after revelations Friday about the FBI reviewing newly-discovered emails potentially related to Clinton's tenure as secretary of state.

The ABC/Washington Post tracking poll was conducted from Tuesday to Friday, which means the survey’s 1,781 respondents could only be asked on the final day about the revelations regarding the new emails.

Still, the poll found 34 percent of the respondents were “less likely” to vote for Clinton and that she now leads Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump by just a single percentage point, 46-to-45 percent, in a four-way White House race, with Election Day on Nov. 8.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/30/new-poll-34-percent-less-likely-to-vote-for-clinton-after-new-email-revelations.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum