Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Russians must not understand early voting in America

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

If their attempt to influence the election to get Trump in office, well they sure have not dropped an October surprise, and like a Russian aircraft carrier......it is a miracle that they got anywhere with their leaks. What a joke. Finance Trump TV with "clean" money to attempt once more to influence American politics.......this from the 16th GDP.......Australia could do a better job of letting kangaroos loose in polling places.

If it was the Russians... they horribly underestimate the things leftists here can ignore... even quotes.

2seaoat

Putin is arguing that it is rubbish that Russia is involved, but the experts have the hacks coming from the russian military cyber division, and the Russian successor to the Soviet KGB. They do not believe the goal is simply to support Trump, but to discredit the election process and cause chaos.

I look forward to Nato turning the screws on Russia and have Europe all but abandon Russian natural gas. The ruble has to fall further before the Russian people can understand that dictatorships which try to control a larger more powerful nation will pay consequences. Trump the puppet will be defeated, and pay back is going to be a bitch.

2seaoat

There could be a massive attack on election day from the russians as they attack voter registration rolls as folks are trying to print the rolls.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Putin is arguing that it is rubbish that Russia is involved, but the experts have the hacks coming from the russian military cyber division, and the Russian successor to the Soviet KGB.   They do not believe the goal is simply to support Trump, but to discredit the election process and cause chaos.

I look forward to Nato turning the screws on Russia and have Europe all but abandon Russian natural gas.   The ruble has to fall further before the Russian people can understand that dictatorships which try to control a larger more powerful nation will pay consequences.   Trump the puppet will be defeated, and pay back is going to be a bitch.

I don't look forward to that at all. I do not want a new Cold War to spring up. We were lucky that there was not a nuclear accident or incident during the original Cold War. The Air Force covered up most of the serious incidents, which were hair raising when they were unveiled. There is no overt reason to be picking on Russia.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Putin is dangerous as he bleeds a nation which is quickly falling from economic relevancy. He has choices. He does not control the game. He will not threaten former soviet satellites without a firm hand in response. I think Putin is a joke. I think he is harming the people of Russia. However, he is an autocratic dictator who is looking for confrontation to consolidate his dictatorship, corruption, and power. Nobody wants cold or hot war, but economic sanctions work and Nato should put the screws on until he comes to the table with an agenda which is not threatening to cut off NG to Europe or invade Ukraine or other former soviets puppets.

dumpcare

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Putin is arguing that it is rubbish that Russia is involved, but the experts have the hacks coming from the russian military cyber division, and the Russian successor to the Soviet KGB.   They do not believe the goal is simply to support Trump, but to discredit the election process and cause chaos.

I look forward to Nato turning the screws on Russia and have Europe all but abandon Russian natural gas.   The ruble has to fall further before the Russian people can understand that dictatorships which try to control a larger more powerful nation will pay consequences.   Trump the puppet will be defeated, and pay back is going to be a bitch.

I don't look forward to that at all. I do not want a new Cold War to spring up. We were lucky that there was not a nuclear accident or incident during the original Cold War. The Air Force covered up most of the serious incidents, which were hair raising when they were unveiled. There is no overt reason to be picking on Russia.

It seems like there was serious incidences daily when I was stationed in Turkey in 69.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum