This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I just checked on the old Navarre beach forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

It has become certified crazy land. I mean when the host was on the old PNJ his views were kind and informative. I quit reading the forum with its political section which became so racist and hateful and reminded me of a David Duke meeting, but now the entire forum has become a religious platform and has only marginal concern about the beach. It became a pimp site for real estate agents just as I suspected when I bailed, and it is so alien to balanced people who love the beach. This is what happens when forums begin to try to control input. I miss the old PNJ and especially the Navarre Beach section when all people were welcome to discuss issues and there was not this fascist type conformity to just one message. I could not believe what I read and will not be going back any time soon. yea.....I am a sinner. However, I will be judged not by what Matthew six warned us, but by a higher power independent of man's manipulation. No

View user profile
Interesting movies page.... Although I did not watch (nor would I, nor have I in the past 40 years) the Academy Awards last night, I just read a brief snippet that said ol Leo D used his platform and winning and podium to spout off some Bull**** about the climate. Is that surprising, not in the least. Glad I did not get to hear it. The entire Hollyweird scene, with the exception of literally a handful, is a bunch of out of touch with reality, highly overpaid, radical liberals and are frankly, worthless human beings. I will boycott every one of those movies....Michael Moore. Smile

View user profile
WTH?

View user profile
Am presuming Telstar meant his posting for another thread. These mistakes happen.

View user profile
RealLindaL wrote:Am presuming Telstar meant his posting for another thread.  These mistakes happen.

No Linda that's a quote from that forums movie section. I just changed the poster name to Michael Moore, like the old Steve Allen bit.

View user profile
OK Tel, thanks for 'splainin'.

View user profile
RealLindaL wrote:OK Tel, thanks for 'splainin'.

Happy to be of service Linda. Smile

View user profile
sunny

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum