Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I just checked on the old Navarre beach forum

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

It has become certified crazy land. I mean when the host was on the old PNJ his views were kind and informative. I quit reading the forum with its political section which became so racist and hateful and reminded me of a David Duke meeting, but now the entire forum has become a religious platform and has only marginal concern about the beach. It became a pimp site for real estate agents just as I suspected when I bailed, and it is so alien to balanced people who love the beach. This is what happens when forums begin to try to control input. I miss the old PNJ and especially the Navarre Beach section when all people were welcome to discuss issues and there was not this fascist type conformity to just one message. I could not believe what I read and will not be going back any time soon. yea.....I am a sinner. However, I will be judged not by what Matthew six warned us, but by a higher power independent of man's manipulation. No

Telstar

Telstar

Interesting movies page.... Although I did not watch (nor would I, nor have I in the past 40 years) the Academy Awards last night, I just read a brief snippet that said ol Leo D used his platform and winning and podium to spout off some Bull**** about the climate. Is that surprising, not in the least. Glad I did not get to hear it. The entire Hollyweird scene, with the exception of literally a handful, is a bunch of out of touch with reality, highly overpaid, radical liberals and are frankly, worthless human beings. I will boycott every one of those movies....Michael Moore. Smile

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

WTH?

RealLindaL

Am presuming Telstar meant his posting for another thread. These mistakes happen.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:Am presuming Telstar meant his posting for another thread.  These mistakes happen.

No Linda that's a quote from that forums movie section. I just changed the poster name to Michael Moore, like the old Steve Allen bit.

RealLindaL

OK Tel, thanks for 'splainin'.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:OK Tel, thanks for 'splainin'.

Happy to be of service Linda. Smile

RealLindaL

sunny

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum