Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kelly leaving Fox News

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kelly leaving Fox News Empty Kelly leaving Fox News 10/26/2016, 8:28 pm

2seaoat

Going to join Ripa in the morning on ABC. She was too smart for Fox.

2Kelly leaving Fox News Empty Re: Kelly leaving Fox News 10/26/2016, 8:31 pm

2seaoat

Wife just corrected her statement......maybe it is just as a guest co-host. I think her first instinct is correct long term. Her talents are wasted on a propaganda machine when she actually is bright and perceptive. Never understood how she could be on the same network as someone like Hannity.

3Kelly leaving Fox News Empty Re: Kelly leaving Fox News 10/26/2016, 11:58 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

I don't watch Fox much so I used to just lump her in with the other news readers and legs in dresses they use to attract their audience.

However, her performance as the moderator in, what was it the first presidential debate? she did such a good job and then, the last straw was when Donald made his speech about seeing blood coming out of her eyes, etc. That did it for me. I've been a fan of her's ever since. Odd to say I guess but I have to admire her composure and intelligence.

4Kelly leaving Fox News Empty Re: Kelly leaving Fox News 10/27/2016, 2:16 am

Telstar

Telstar

‘On His Third Marriage…’: Cooper Annihilates Gingrich Over ‘Fascinated With Sex’ Line

During a panel discussion on CNN tonight, anchor Anderson Cooper pointed out that the last person in the world who should be talking about people being “fascinated with sex” due to his own personal history is Newt Gingrich.

After playing a clip of Gingrich going after Fox News’ Megyn Kelly for concentrating on Donald Trump’s sexual assault allegations, Cooper asked the panelists for their thoughts.

Following contributor Amanda Carpenter hitting Gingrich over his performance and bringing up Trump’s past feud with Kelly, Cooper turned to Trump supporter Scottie Nell Hughes.

However, prior to asking Hughes his question, Cooper went all in on calling Newt a hypocrite.

“For Newt Gingrich to accuse Megyn Kelly of being fascinated by sex,” Cooper stated. “This is a guy, who’s what, on his third marriage, cheated on his first two wives and was having an affair when he was impeaching Bill Clinton. Isn’t that right?”

Hughes brought up the “glass houses” quote before saying it was basically two people being passionate abiout their positions.

Watch the clip.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/on-his-third-marriage-cooper-annihilates-gingrich-over-fascinated-with-sex-line/

5Kelly leaving Fox News Empty Re: Kelly leaving Fox News 10/27/2016, 9:43 am

2seaoat

The Trump people think that Cooper is working for Hillary.

6Kelly leaving Fox News Empty Re: Kelly leaving Fox News 10/27/2016, 10:25 am

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:The Trump people think that Cooper is working for Hillary.

The Trump people think the whole world is working for Hillary and against Trump. Must suck to be a deplorable.

7Kelly leaving Fox News Empty Re: Kelly leaving Fox News 10/27/2016, 11:19 am

He's was born into the monied elite. He'll tell you what you want to hear... but is far from populist.

Much like hillary is today.

8Kelly leaving Fox News Empty Re: Kelly leaving Fox News 10/27/2016, 12:16 pm

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:Going to join Ripa in the morning on ABC.   She was too smart for Fox.

"Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly is seeking a salary of more than $20 million in contract negotiations with the network, according to The Wall Street Journal.

The host of "The Kelly File," one of the most popular shows on cable, is in active talks over her contract, which will expire next year, according to the Journal.
Rupert Murdoch, chief executive of Fox News and owner of the Journal, told the newspaper the network hopes to get a contract signed "very soon," adding "it's up to her."

He said he is updated on the talks "every minute of the day," and while he doesn't want to lose her, "we have a deep bench of talent, many of whom would give their right arm for her spot."

Networks that may make a play for Kelly include CNN and ABC."

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/303046-megyn-kelly-asking-for-more-than-20-million-in-contract

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum