Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

HuffingtonPost: $1 Million Gift From Qatar to Bill Clinton ‘Confirms Sort of the Worst Portraits of the Clintons’

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Happy Progressives? From on of your beloved Progressive sources. Even they know the corruption within the Clinton Cabal.

HuffPo’s Stein: $1 Million Gift From Qatar to Bill Clinton ‘Confirms Sort of the Worst Portraits of the Clintons’

by IAN HANCHETT 17 Oct 2016

On Monday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” Huffington Post Senior Politics Editor Sam Stein stated that the $1 million birthday gift from Qatar to former President Bill Clinton “confirms sort of the worst portraits of the Clintons, and how they operated out of office.”

Stein said, “I mean, this, as Mark [Halperin] said, this confirms sort of the worst portraits of the Clintons, and how they operated out of office. And it raises obvious questions about why they were accepting this money. Now, you know, there were charitable purposes that went along with the Clinton Foundation, but, of course, it came with a conflict of interest.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/10/17/huffpos-stein-1-million-gift-from-qatar-to-bill-clinton-confirms-sort-of-the-worst-portraits-of-the-clintons/

2seaoat

So now a donation to a great foundation is a personal gift to the former President.......really? Twist the truth. Bill Clinton did not get an individual gift.....it went to the foundation, but heck.......if you or Stein who is a reputable journalist want to show the conflict of interest........well please tell the thousands of people who benefit from the Clinton Foundation how this alleged conflict was dishonest? I will wait.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/10/17/huffpos-stein-1-million-gift-from-qatar-to-bill-clinton-confirms-sort-of-the-worst-portraits-of-the-clintons/

HuffingtonPost:  $1 Million Gift From Qatar to Bill Clinton ‘Confirms Sort of the Worst Portraits of the Clintons’ Giphy

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

Neither denies that what I posted is TRUE.

HuffingtonPost:  $1 Million Gift From Qatar to Bill Clinton ‘Confirms Sort of the Worst Portraits of the Clintons’ WhinewhiteTshirt

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Neither denies that what I posted is TRUE.

HuffingtonPost:  $1 Million Gift From Qatar to Bill Clinton ‘Confirms Sort of the Worst Portraits of the Clintons’ Index

Markle

Markle

HuffingtonPost:  $1 Million Gift From Qatar to Bill Clinton ‘Confirms Sort of the Worst Portraits of the Clintons’ Qatar20graphic_zps1bm6krad

Telstar

Telstar

How, happy birthday.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:HuffingtonPost:  $1 Million Gift From Qatar to Bill Clinton ‘Confirms Sort of the Worst Portraits of the Clintons’ Qatar20graphic_zps1bm6krad

"....Who Fund ISIS...."

Notice that Lame Dork poster Markle chooses Meme writers who failed basic English in the 9th grade. I believe Mrs. Wilson (a favorite of mine) would have marked me down for forgetting that "Fund" should be "Funds". The word is a verb, but requires an "s" attached to it to be proper.

Just more evidence that this whole thread is one big:

HuffingtonPost:  $1 Million Gift From Qatar to Bill Clinton ‘Confirms Sort of the Worst Portraits of the Clintons’ Fail_b10

Telstar

Telstar

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:HuffingtonPost:  $1 Million Gift From Qatar to Bill Clinton ‘Confirms Sort of the Worst Portraits of the Clintons’ Qatar20graphic_zps1bm6krad

"....Who Fund ISIS...."

Notice that Lame Dork poster Markle chooses Meme writers who failed basic English in the 9th grade. I believe Mrs. Wilson (a favorite of mine) would have marked me down for forgetting that "Fund" should be "Funds". The word is a verb, but requires an "s" attached to it to be proper.

HuffingtonPost:  $1 Million Gift From Qatar to Bill Clinton ‘Confirms Sort of the Worst Portraits of the Clintons’ Fail_b10

How, true.

Markle

Markle

Telstar wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

"....Who Fund ISIS...."

How, true.

Wow...that's desperation! Thanks!

2seaoat

Z is just trying to help you on your grammar and spelling. I personally never waste the time......too many examples, and why would I care what a fascist does. You once were at least close to being in the normal range, but it is apparent now, you really are what you write.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

How about a direct HuffPo link, or at least a link to the actual interview. Breitbart has no credibility since Bannon went to work for Trump. I do hope you understand conflict of interest.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Z is just trying to help you on your grammar and spelling. I personally never waste the time......too many examples, and why would I care what a fascist does. You once were at least close to being in the normal range, but it is apparent now, you really are what you write.

Poor BoardsofFl...I must have hurt your feelings when I pointed out the poor structure of your paragraphs and ignorance of the use of ellipses. Which, I see, you have yet to master.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum