Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FBI Agents Say Comey ‘Stood In The Way’ Of Clinton Email Investigation

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Not surprising and totally expected.

EXCLUSIVE: FBI Agents Say Comey ‘Stood In The Way’ Of Clinton Email Investigation

Photo of Kerry Picket
KERRY PICKET
4:22 PM 10/17/2016

FBI agents say the bureau is alarmed over Director James Comey’s decision to not suggest that the Justice Department prosecute Hillary Clinton over her mishandling of classified information.

According to an interview transcript given to The Daily Caller, provided by an intermediary who spoke to two federal agents with the bureau last Friday, agents are frustrated by Comey’s leadership.

“This is a textbook case where a grand jury should have been convened, but was not. That is appalling,” an FBI special agent who has worked public corruption and criminal cases said of the decision. “We talk about it in the office and don’t know how Comey can keep going.”

The agent was also surprised that the bureau did not bother to search Clinton’s house during the investigation.

[...]

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/17/exclusive-fbi-agents-say-comey-stood-in-the-way-of-clinton-email-investigation/#ixzz4NOraaVGa

2seaoat

Absolute Nonsense........the election is rigged, the FBI is rigged, ...........sorry, if an agent cannot give his name, then any diehard Hillary Hater, can say the investigation was rigged, but the funniest thing which shows where the source is coming from........the FBI does not initiate a grand jury......the Justice department does......this article is completely and absolutely flawed and sophomoric propaganda which only mentally challenged people would buy into it.

The person who made this up does not have enough sense to know Comey does not have ANY authority to convene a Grand Jury. Stupid is what Stupid does.

It was obvious that it would be "fixed"... Obama was clear. He even lied about knowing about it.

A total sham all along.

That'll be the precedent for all future admins. Congratulations comrades... but hold your complaints.

2seaoat

I understand the statute. I understand the very high standard of criminal intent. Hillary Clinton would have to be an idiot to manifest criminal intent in regard to emails........the rest is just stupid people talking about things they do not have the requisite knowledge or understanding how the legal system works.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Absolute Nonsense........the election is rigged, the FBI is rigged, ...........sorry, if an agent cannot give his name, then any diehard Hillary Hater, can say the investigation was rigged, but the funniest thing which shows where the source is coming from........the FBI does not initiate a grand jury......the Justice department does......this article is completely and absolutely flawed and sophomoric propaganda which only mentally challenged people would buy into it.    

The person who made this up does not have enough sense to know Comey does not have ANY authority to convene a Grand Jury.   Stupid is what Stupid does.

You claim to have advanced degrees but it is impossible for you to write a comprehensive paragraph. How does that work?

You use dozens of what appear to be an effort to use "ellipsis" in your writings but obviously, have no clue as to their proper use or meaning. Really BoardsofFl, you're giving 2seaoat a bad name.

FBI Agents Say Comey ‘Stood In The Way’ Of Clinton Email Investigation Hamlet_quote_t_shirt-p2359314148773-1

Last edited by Markle on 10/18/2016, 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/17/exclusive-fbi-agents-say-comey-stood-in-the-way-of-clinton-email-investigation/#ixzz4NOraaVGa

Markle wrote:Your post is a BLOG, one persons opinion.

LOL!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/17/exclusive-fbi-agents-say-comey-stood-in-the-way-of-clinton-email-investigation/#ixzz4NOraaVGa

LOL!

Do you even know what a blog is on the internet?  Obviously not since you claim what I post is a blog when it is a QUOTATION from a news source.

A blog (a truncation of the expression weblog)[1] is a discussion or informational website published on the World Wide Web consisting of discrete, often informal diary-style text entries ("posts"). Posts are typically displayed in reverse chronological order, so that the most recent post appears first, at the top of the web page. Until 2009, blogs were usually the work of a single individual[citation needed], occasionally of a small group, and often covered a single subject or topic. In the 2010s, "multi-author blogs" (MABs) have developed, with posts written by large numbers of authors and sometimes professionally edited. MABs from newspapers, other media outlets, universities, think tanks, advocacy groups, and similar institutions account for an increasing quantity of blog traffic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blog

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

LOL!

Do you even know what a blog is on the internet?  Obviously not since you claim what I post is a blog when it is a QUOTATION from a news source.

A blog (a truncation of the expression weblog)[1] is a discussion or informational website published on the World Wide Web consisting of discrete, often informal diary-style text entries ("posts"). Posts are typically displayed in reverse chronological order, so that the most recent post appears first, at the top of the web page. Until 2009, blogs were usually the work of a single individual[citation needed], occasionally of a small group, and often covered a single subject or topic. In the 2010s, "multi-author blogs" (MABs) have developed, with posts written by large numbers of authors and sometimes professionally edited. MABs from newspapers, other media outlets, universities, think tanks, advocacy groups, and similar institutions account for an increasing quantity of blog traffic.

Why is it so few people on this forum trust ANYTHING you write here? Why is your credibility so very low?

2seaoat

Mr. Markle in his perverse lifestyle acting as a modern brown shirt wearing a yellow jacket selling real estate which he knows almost nothing about is sure that he does not like my writing on a forum.........I agree. I should spend more time being concise and acting like I am in discourse with an educated man......nope......just sling the crap back as I am dealing with a scumbag who propagates the worse hateful fascism, Ernest Rohm would be proud of his boy.

Since I am an immature and wicked man, war and unrest appeal to me more than good bourgeois order. Brutality is respected, the people need wholesome fear. They want to fear someone. They want someone to frighten them and make them shudderingly submissive.

I imagine that submissive stuff was all part of your motorcycles and Key West adventures, but fortunately good people will stand against the immoral who want to frighten people and make them submissive. Your type have filled the pages of history.............so I will use language and response which is fitting for the very low neighborhood I occupy when I converse with a sad perverse old man.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

LOL!

Why is it so few people on this forum trust ANYTHING you write here?  Why is your credibility so very low?

Because, like you, and me, there is no changing your mind or mine. You must admit that the vast majority of posters here are Progressives.

Question answered.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Mr. Markle in his perverse lifestyle acting as a modern brown shirt wearing a yellow jacket selling real estate which he knows almost nothing about is sure that he does not like my writing on a forum.........I agree.   I should spend more time being concise and acting like I am in discourse with an educated man......nope......just sling the crap back as I am dealing with a scumbag who propagates the worse hateful fascism, Ernest Rohm would be proud of his boy.

Since I am an immature and wicked man, war and unrest appeal to me more than good bourgeois order. Brutality is respected, the people need wholesome fear. They want to fear someone. They want someone to frighten them and make them shudderingly submissive.

I imagine that submissive stuff was all part of your motorcycles and Key West adventures, but fortunately good people will stand against the immoral who want to frighten people and make them submissive.  Your type have filled the pages of history.............so I will use language and response which is fitting for the very low neighborhood I occupy when I converse with a sad perverse old man.

BoardsofFl, anything on the topic?

FBI Agents Say Comey ‘Stood In The Way’ Of Clinton Email Investigation Whats-your-point_zpsxbxlkku2

Telstar

Telstar

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Mr. Markle in his perverse lifestyle acting as a modern brown shirt wearing a yellow jacket selling real estate which he knows almost nothing about is sure that he does not like my writing on a forum.........I agree.   I should spend more time being concise and acting like I am in discourse with an educated man......nope......just sling the crap back as I am dealing with a scumbag who propagates the worse hateful fascism, Ernest Rohm would be proud of his boy.

I imagine that submissive stuff was all part of your motorcycles and Key West adventures, but fortunately good people will stand against the immoral who want to frighten people and make them submissive.  Your type have filled the pages of history.............so I will use language and response which is fitting for the very low neighborhood I occupy when I converse with a sad perverse old man.

BoardsofFl, anything on the topic?

FBI Agents Say Comey ‘Stood In The Way’ Of Clinton Email Investigation Whats-your-point_zpsxbxlkku2

What does Boards of Florida have to do with this? How, does he fit in?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum