Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary hasn't been charged and this is why.... This scandal goes to the highest level

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/440380/obama-email-alias-clinton-why-fbi-didnt-prosecute-hillary?utm_source=nr&utm_medium=facebook&utm_content=mccarthy?utm_campaign%3Dobama-email

Of course... nobody will remember him telling the citizenry that he didn't know about her email setup.

I wonder why there is no recourse for a politician lying in their official duties?

2seaoat

Too funny.....schmo and blow are quoting articles by Andrew McCarthy the failed actor idiot. I will make it simple for Schmo and blow......A President, a Senator, a congressman, a general, a SOS, and an FBI director can send an email on an unsecured email. It is not a violation of the law......but our brain trust declares.....it is against the law to send or receive an email with ordinary email.......Being that Andrew the failed actor could not produce the enabling statute for such an absurd proposition, how about schmo and blow providing us the statute which makes it a violation of the law......this ought to be more fun than a barrel of monkeys. Stupid is really really really hard to fix.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Too funny.....schmo and blow are quoting articles by Andrew McCarthy the failed actor idiot.  I will make it simple for Schmo and blow......A President, a Senator, a congressman, a general, a SOS, and an FBI director can send an email on an unsecured email.   It is not a violation of the law......but our brain trust declares.....it is against the law to send or receive an email with ordinary email.......Being that Andrew the failed actor could not produce the enabling statute for such an absurd proposition, how about schmo and blow providing us the statute which makes it a violation of the law......this ought to be more fun than a barrel of monkeys.   Stupid is really really really hard to fix.

Sea I think the actor is Andrew T McCarthy and this is Andrew C McCarthy. Andrew C defends waterboarding and favors the abolition of Medicare which he calls a fraud.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I am predicting now that in late 2024, near the end of her second-term as the first woman elected president of the United States, poster PeeDog will STILL be carping about Benghazi, emails, the IRS, and whatever other 'scandals' the wingnuts invent between now and then.

Donald Trump is the gift that keeps on giving. He has handed the presidency to the Democrats, and has undermined the Republican cause deeply all down the ballot--even in local elections all over the country that we won't  read about in our newspaper.

Can he run again in 2020? Unfortunately the GOP candidate then will likely be our part-time Senator, Marco 'Lil-Marco' Rubio.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Abolition of medicare.....a program which works.....ok.....he is a fricking fool.

Telstar

Telstar

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I am predicting now that in late 2024, near the end of her second-term as the first woman elected president of the United States, poster PeeDog will STILL be carping about Benghazi, emails, the IRS, and whatever other 'scandals' the wingnuts invent between now and then.

Donald Trump is the gift that keeps on giving. He has handed the presidency to the Democrats, and has undermined the Republican cause deeply all down the ballot--even in local elections all over the country that we won't  read about in our newspaper.

Can he run again in 2020? Unfortunately the GOP candidate then will likely be our part-time Senator, Marco 'Lil-Marco' Rubio.

Thank you Donny.

Hillary hasn't been charged and this is why.... This scandal goes to the highest level  Ass11

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Too funny.....schmo and blow are quoting articles by Andrew McCarthy the failed actor idiot.  I will make it simple for Schmo and blow......A President, a Senator, a congressman, a general, a SOS, and an FBI director can send an email on an unsecured email.   It is not a violation of the law......but our brain trust declares.....it is against the law to send or receive an email with ordinary email.......Being that Andrew the failed actor could not produce the enabling statute for such an absurd proposition, how about schmo and blow providing us the statute which makes it a violation of the law......this ought to be more fun than a barrel of monkeys.   Stupid is really really really hard to fix.

Sea I think the actor is Andrew T McCarthy and this is Andrew C McCarthy. Andrew C defends waterboarding and favors the abolition of Medicare which he calls a fraud.

Thanks for clarifying this discrepancy for us, Tel.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Abolition of medicare.....a program which works.....ok.....he is a fricking fool.

Share with us all HOW it is working. I would be interested in your definition of "works" too.

Hillary hasn't been charged and this is why.... This scandal goes to the highest level  SS20Debt2062025202016_zpsogf4xfhn

I am NOT AT ALL surprised you would find total fiscal FAILURE...success.

2seaoat

Poor Mr. Markle will be very unhappy with the election results and the new priorities which Bernie has outlined. Proposition 61 in California will be the start of the process. Americans want big pharm and the cost on medicare to be cut by negotiation to the best price the VA is getting. Americans are happy with Medicare. The Kaiser folks who are well respected give you the reality of where America is going. Raise contributions and cut costs........cut defense spending, and raise the estate tax applying the proceeds to a 25% increase in the transportation budget which creates private sector jobs as we work on needed infrastructure.

Poor Mr. Markle's perverse brownshirt world.

http://kff.org/health-costs/poll-finding/kaiser-health-tracking-poll-august-2015/

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The lame dork has used that graphic before......

He will not acknowledge the FACT that Republican presidents have greatly contributed to the national debt since Ronald Regan's first large peacetime deficit in 1981.

Hillary hasn't been charged and this is why.... This scandal goes to the highest level  Deficits_and_surpluses_as_a_%25_of_gdp_for_national_debt_pages

https://www.nationalpriorities.org/campaigns/us-federal-debt-why/

A look at this graphic shows the line mostly descending from 1981-1993 (Reagan and Bush41), and 2001-2009 (Bush 43), while the line ascends during 1993-2000 (Clinton42) and 2009 to the present (Obama).

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum