Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The cultural war in America will continue after the election

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

This election puts nothing to rest. A large segment of this country rejects the rights of brown and black people in America. They are afraid of their encroachment into American life. They hate the media and educated people. They fear diversity. They listen to certain news, music, and sporting events which are different than the majority of Americans. They are centered in the old confederacy, yet have influence in rural America......long after the election these realities will remain. America is divided.

My next door neighbors have a grandson who is a total F up. We are invited to all their family events and have gotten to know the grandson since he was a ten year old kid. His father was a drunk. He screwed up in school and joined the army. Once he left the army he was unable to hold a job. He lost his drivers license for DUIs and moved in with his mother who is our neighbor. He divorced his wife because he could not support his family, and the wife moved in with a undocumented Mexican man who worked at the local factory. They had a little girl together, but the grandson was rejected by the mother and sent to our neighbor's house to live with his dad who would drink and fish with his buddy his son. Meanwhile grandma was supporting this dsyfunctional mess. Well the son dies of liver cancer, and once he dies mom starts getting social security and lo and behold she takes her son and they all move to Arizona with the undocumented worker and his half sister. He screws up in school, steals his sisters lap top, and spends a month in juvie. Undocumented worker dies. dysfunctional family moves back to Illinois and once again grandma is paying for everything on grandson. Social Security ends on F up at 18 and this kid who has dropped out of school does not have a drivers license or a job. Kid listens to country music. Kid posts on facebook that Hillary is going to take his gun away. Kid posts that he wants to be a navy seal......like a kid with no GED or high school diploma is going to the military like his father who was also a complete F up. Last weekend he calls his grandmother to drive him to a spot where he can go bow hunting. He has time to go bow hunting, but he cannot go find a fricking job to help support his mother and sister.....what a complete FU......oh and he is totally a Trump supporter spewing the propaganda, yet barely able to put a coherent sentence together........yes ......America has a huge cultural divide where military fantasy, gun fantasy, lack of education, shiftless F ups are driving the political debate........I want to kick this kids asz......more to the story, but my point is that Trump is but a symbol of what is wrong with America.

2seaoat

I started working when I was 14. I would shag golf balls for a pro who was giving lessons. I had a bowling bag full of golf balls which I dumped out at the foot of the person taking the lesson, and then would run around and collect the balls after they hit them. I also would caddy at 14. At 15 I went to the SS office and got a work permit which allowed me at 15 to work. I worked as a bus boy/ dishwasher at a public golf course banquet/night club. I was suppose to only work a limited number of hours, but I worked 60 hours a week and was paid a buck an hour. I was probably never happier in my life as I cleaned bathrooms after people got sick, stocked the beer coolers, washed dishes with this huge modern dish washing machine which had a belt which fed racks full of dishes. I worked banquets, and I stocked the bar until 2am on weekends when I got to see blood sweat and tears on a Saturday night, and Dixieland on a thursday night.

I would walk home at 2am over the golf course as I walked among all the people who had just finished partying and were drunk having sex all over the golf course. I would get up the next day and do a paper route, and then cut grass, before going to work at about noon. I was having the time of my life and loved hard work as I could out work anybody and would carry two cases of beer up the stairs as my legs and arms were getting stronger and stronger. I remember asking for a twenty five cent raise.......I was a ballsy kid, and the owners said sure kid....we wish we had five of you.......my friends all then got the courage to ask for a raise, and they were all told no. I was taught how to clean a toilet, and how to mop a floor. I got to listen to the wait staff, the cooks, and bartenders, and listened to great live music and watch incredibly beautiful women become liberated.....it was an exciting time to be young, as I was saving for college knowing that my widow mother could not help a bit. Yet this kid next door has worked two month on a seasonal campground job and was let go from that job and he just turned 19. He was born into a difficult situation with a drunk father, a mother who really did not want the responsibility of him when dad was paying no support, and a doting grandmother who tried to act like his mother......yet this kid has no work ethic. He is this soft loser who wants to join the military, yet has no ambition, no duty to his family, or understanding of the world he lives......and yes.....an avid Trump supporter......will he vote......he is too stupid to even understand how to register, yet alone vote. I am appalled. I cannot understand this kid and I want to kick his asz......more to come.

2seaoat

My wife and I are pretty cool with sharing the islands with neighbors and friends. So this kid has always been welcome to fish the islands. We just ask that he ask before coming onto the property. He was pretty good about this but in the last six months he started asking buddies. They would fish, and leave their bait containers thrown on the shoreline, and the worse is that they would catch fish and rather than releasing them, they would throw them up on the shore where the racoons would drag them up by the house. My wife had a discussion that the grandson could from now on only bring one guest with him and they had to keep their fish with them or release them.

Well at about 9 pm the other week this kid shows up and walks right into our porch and starts looking into the window. He appears all hopped up on meth, but I go out and show him where the door bell is and ask him to ring the door bell and not go into the porch and look into the window. This is a 19 year grown man. So after I think he understands the rules, he shows up at 1 am and rings the doorbell while proceeding to walk into the porch and look into the window again as I am putting my pants on. He then goes back to the doorbell and rings it a second time. I explode out the door and tell him it is after 1 am and he has awakened my wife and two grandsons who were with us for the weekend and to get the F out of here......he responds....."really" as I go for him yelling get the f out of here as he scampers for his mothers car which he has no drivers license, and his mother is asleep and had no idea this grown man had taken her car.

Well one week after this incident my wife is at a family gathering next door, and Elliot who is a friend of the grandson is there and he apologizes explaining he tried to talk the grandson out of waking us up, and all of a sudden grandma and the entire family heard the story.....well they all know this kid is a complete F up, and my wife tells elliot that I was going to kick his asz and he has not shown up, and missed a surprise family birthday party because he is not man enough even to talk to my wife......yet this piece of chit is a protypical wannabee military gun loving dumb asz who is voting for trump......except he is too stupid to even know how to vote......because he is afraid Hillary will take away his guns......yes this dumb F has bows, and guns and has only worked two months in his life and is living off his grandmother and mother who is working in a factory hardly able to feed her daughter and this creature. I am probably going to end up in jail, because this kid needs an attitude adjustment which should have been done when he was 12......really.

He'll wind up voting for whoever offers him the most free shit soon. Try to be patient comrade.

2seaoat

He will eventually go into the army like his father, but I think he is doing meth, so I doubt that the army will take him, and he will talk about how he was in harms way and America owes him something. The part I do not get. His mother and sister are struggling. He is a grown man. He posts on facebook how he has F'd up his life dropping out of school, yet he would call from school as a kid and say he did not feel well, and they would immediately pick him up. An hour after he was home, he would say he was feeling better and was out on his bike playing. His father only cut the grass for his mother and did nothing else but get drunk, and for a period of a month or two find a job which he could never keep. When he got sick the VA paid all his bills, but when he knew he had cancer on his liver he kept slamming down the beers as this kid watched his dad suffer a horrible death. He lost his dad and his dog in the same month and the whole family did the whole poor boy. I lost my father at 10 and it made me a man......we were on our own and I had to take care of my brother and mother. However, this kid was pampered. He became this nerdy overweight redneck meth using zero........and if somebody simply kicked his asz and demanded he stay in school he may have had a chance. I fully expect he will end up in jail, so you are right.....we will support this Trump and gun advocate for life......

I had hoped he would have the balls to apologize, but he is a trump supporter and as bill says......a whiney little bitch.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum