Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Russia to Build Permanent Syrian Naval Base, Eyes Other Outposts . . . Thank Hillary Clinton and President Obama!

+4
Floridatexan
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:And yet, you've never been able to disprove any of the FACTS I have posted.

Opinion as fact... Uh, huh.... I have never seen another poster as opinionated as you.... Claiming it all as fact, too. LOL!

Just as you and every other poster on this forum, I am PROUDLY OPINIONATED.

I post FACTS to support my opinions and challenge you, and your comrades, to refute them and prove them wrong. Always, you challenge my OPINION but find it impossible to challenge my facts.

Keep up the good work!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:And yet, you've never been able to disprove any of the FACTS I have posted.

Opinion as fact... Uh, huh.... I have never seen another poster as opinionated as you.... Claiming it all as fact, too. LOL!

I post FACTS to support my opinions and challenge you, and your comrades, to refute them and prove them wrong.  Always, you challenge my OPINION but find it impossible to challenge my facts.

Keep up the good work!

Really? Tell us again how American cops won't shoot down black women!

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I post FACTS to support my opinions and challenge you, and your comrades, to refute them and prove them wrong.  Always, you challenge my OPINION but find it impossible to challenge my facts.

Keep up the good work!

Really?  Tell us again how American cops won't shoot down black women!  

Russia to Build Permanent Syrian Naval Base, Eyes Other Outposts . . . Thank Hillary Clinton and President Obama! - Page 2 Desperation_zpsax330ep5

My point, you intentionally avoid, was that women are far less likely to do stupid  things.  Like challenge an officer with a gun in their hand.  You helped prove me right, THANK YOU!

Hard as it is for you, now try to get back to the topic at hand.  Either that or I'll ask you to tell us at what temperature water boils.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Keep up the good work!

Russia to Build Permanent Syrian Naval Base, Eyes Other Outposts . . . Thank Hillary Clinton and President Obama! - Page 2 Desperation_zpsax330ep5

My point, you intentionally avoid, was that women are far less likely to do stupid  things.  Like challenge an officer with a gun in their hand.  You helped prove me right, THANK YOU!

Hard as it is for you, now try to get back to the topic at hand.  Either that or I'll ask you to tell us at what temperature water boils.

The basic problem with your premise about why cops don't shoot down black women, is, as usual, pure bullshit. Unarmed black men are frequently gunned down by cops. We've all seen the videos of unarmed suspects running away and being shot in the back, choked to death, etc. I think more black men are the subjects of police violence because the cops perceive black men as a much bigger threat than black women. The cops who do tours in black neighborhoods like to harass and intimidate black men. One thing leads to another. Bang, bang, bang. Quick somebody, toss down a throwaway gun, please!

As for when water boils, it boils at 212F.  Unlike you, I don't claim to be infallible.  I made a mistake and when it was pointed out, I admitted it.  Perhaps some distant day in the future you too will gain some character.  Until then, thanks for all the laughs you bring this forum.  

"They are often the kinds of kids that are called 'super-predators. No conscience, no empathy, we can talk about why they ended up that way, but first we have to bring them to heel." Hillary

http://www.usapoliticstoday.com/breaking-hillary-clinton-just-lost-every-black-vote-watch-her-extremely-racist-statement-exposed/

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Keep up the good work!

The basic problem with your premise about why cops don't shoot down black women, is, as usual, pure bullshit.  Unarmed black men are frequently gunned down by cops.  We've all seen the videos of unarmed suspects running away and being shot in the back, choked to death, etc.  I think more black men are the subjects of police violence because the cops perceive black men as a much bigger threat than black women.  The cops who do tours in black neighborhoods like to harass and intimidate black men.  One thing leads to another.  Bang, bang, bang.  Quick somebody, toss down a throwaway gun, please!

As for when water boils, it boils at 212F.  Unlike you, I don't claim to be infallible.  I made a mistake and when it was pointed out, I admitted it.  Perhaps some distant day in the future you too will gain some character.  Until then, thanks for all the laughs you bring this forum.  

How magnanimous of you! Although it is hard to deny the temperature which water boils.

Telstar

Telstar

Russia to Build Permanent Syrian Naval Base, Eyes Other Outposts . . . Thank Hillary Clinton and President Obama! - Page 2 Desper10

Desperation is when you sink to those depths. It's not even required but you do it with glee. As if the FBI fix didn't convince every leftist idiot... there is no doubt that Hillary will win. Take a few deep breathes and try to conjure some class.

Telstar

Telstar

Russia to Build Permanent Syrian Naval Base, Eyes Other Outposts . . . Thank Hillary Clinton and President Obama! - Page 2 Hyster10

2seaoat

Take a few deep breathes and try to conjure some class.

Class when discussing Donald Trump.......now that is funny. A sixty something man going into young women's dressing room where girls as young as 15 are partially clothed.......class......really?

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Take a few deep breathes and try to conjure some class.

Class when discussing Donald Trump.......now that is funny.  A sixty something man going into young women's dressing room where girls as young as 15 are partially clothed.......class......really?

TRUMP = CLASS - THE CL

Markle

Markle

Telstar wrote:Russia to Build Permanent Syrian Naval Base, Eyes Other Outposts . . . Thank Hillary Clinton and President Obama! - Page 2 Hyster10

Russia to Build Permanent Syrian Naval Base, Eyes Other Outposts . . . Thank Hillary Clinton and President Obama! - Page 2 E2454354-4d44-4ac6-9b35-84e4be224b5b

Telstar

Telstar

Markle wrote:
Telstar wrote:Russia to Build Permanent Syrian Naval Base, Eyes Other Outposts . . . Thank Hillary Clinton and President Obama! - Page 2 Hyster10

Russia to Build Permanent Syrian Naval Base, Eyes Other Outposts . . . Thank Hillary Clinton and President Obama! - Page 2 E2454354-4d44-4ac6-9b35-84e4be224b5b

Russia to Build Permanent Syrian Naval Base, Eyes Other Outposts . . . Thank Hillary Clinton and President Obama! - Page 2 Markle11

Markle

Markle

Telstar wrote:Russia to Build Permanent Syrian Naval Base, Eyes Other Outposts . . . Thank Hillary Clinton and President Obama! - Page 2 Desper10

Wow! Your desperation is duly noted. But how low you'll stoop with a photo is almost surprising...but not quite.

Just as beauty is in the eye of the beholder, you desperately want to see something ugly that is not.

No one has claimed that all of the Trump are great people. Courteous, well spoken, well educated and engaged in vital parts of the Trump enterprise.

On the other hand, you have Chelsea Clinton, no skills but already a millionaire.

Of course, who could blame her for having a few issues?

Telstar

Telstar

Markle wrote:
Telstar wrote:Russia to Build Permanent Syrian Naval Base, Eyes Other Outposts . . . Thank Hillary Clinton and President Obama! - Page 2 Desper10

Wow!  Your desperation is duly noted.  But how low you'll stoop with a photo is almost surprising...but not quite.

Just as beauty is in the eye of the beholder, you desperately want to see something ugly that is not.

No one has claimed that all of the Trump are great people.  Courteous, well spoken, well educated and engaged in vital parts of the Trump enterprise.

On the other hand, you have Chelsea Clinton, no skills but already a millionaire.

Of course, who could blame her for having a few issues?  

Russia to Build Permanent Syrian Naval Base, Eyes Other Outposts . . . Thank Hillary Clinton and President Obama! - Page 2 Post_m12

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Opinion as fact... Uh, huh.... I have never seen another poster as opinionated as you.... Claiming it all as fact, too. LOL! Rolling Eyes

Poor guy, you're confused as usual.

I am no more or less opinionated than you or the other members of this forum.

The difference is that I use facts to support my opinions. Then you and the others dodge any attempt to refute my facts and quickly stoop to hate and slurs toward me and then quickly change the topic.

Your efforts are cute and so conspicuous.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Telstar wrote:
Russia to Build Permanent Syrian Naval Base, Eyes Other Outposts . . . Thank Hillary Clinton and President Obama! - Page 2 Markle11

Hey, that was pretty good; except I don't think Lame Dork poster Markle noticed it......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Telstar

Telstar

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Hey, that was pretty good; except I don't think Lame Dork poster Markle noticed it......

Oh he noticed it Z, he noticed it. LOL

Russia to Build Permanent Syrian Naval Base, Eyes Other Outposts . . . Thank Hillary Clinton and President Obama! - Page 2 Markle12

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum