Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will Trumpmaniacs Now Accuse Chris Wallace Of Being Too Biased To Moderate After His Two Ton Christie Interview?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

“Wait, wait, wait,” an incredulous Wallace pushed back. “You’re saying it’s a good story that he took a billion dollar loss and that he failed to pay any income taxes for years? That’s a good story?”

“Chris, first of all you don’t know that he didn’t pay any income taxes,” Christie shot back. “All the story said is that kind of loss can be used for up to 18 years. But if Mr. Trump made $600 million the next year, $600 million of that loss would be wiped out. So let’s be precise about what it said.”

When Christie attempted to say that Trump had paid “millions and millions and millions in taxes,” Wallace shot Christie down by using the Trump campaign’s own statement on the blockbuster New York Times article, with Wallace calling the statement a “non-denial denial.”

“In effect what he said in the first debate is that if he paid no taxes, that made him smart,” Wallace stated. “I assume that if he had paid taxes over all those years he would have told us so.”

“Well, that’s a big assumption on your part based upon the advice he has gotten,” the increasingly belligerent Christie responded. “This proves that the advice he’s gotten from his lawyers and accountants is the right advice.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/chris-christie-spin-stuns-fox-host-losing-900-million-is-a-very-good-story-for-donald-trump/

2seaoat

When you team has no talent, and continues to lose, it is human behavior to blame someone else for the short comings........in football it is the refs, but on video replay......America saw 3-1 that the ref called the game fairly. Trump and Johnson simply are not qualified to be President of the United States. Johnson scares me almost more than Trump......he has this smug I am above the fray, but when you scrape his superficial cut out, he has zero substance.....he is a stephford wife.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:When you team has no talent, and continues to lose, it is human behavior to blame someone else for the short comings........in football it is the refs, but on video replay......America saw 3-1 that the ref called the game fairly.   Trump and Johnson simply are not qualified to be President of the United States.  Johnson scares me almost more than Trump......he has this smug I am above the fray, but when you scrape his superficial cut out, he has zero substance.....he is a stephford wife.

Johnson is merely small potatoes. If Trump manages to win somehow this country deserves to sink into a quagmire.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum