Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Democratic voter fraud in Virginia a key swing state

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.youngcons.com/fbi-investigating-cases-of-dead-people-voting-in-virginia/

As usual

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Oh, so when Hillary wins in a landslide next month, all of your wingnut rags will blame the Republican election failure on voter fraud.  LOL!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

RealLindaL

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Oh, so when Hillary wins in a landslide next month, all of your wingnut rags will blame the Republican election failure on voter fraud.  LOL!

But OF COURSE they will, Z-man. Voter fraud and/or election tampering. That goes without saying -- and that's in spite of Trump's recorded words after the debate, stating he would accept the results of the election if he loses. Accept my a**.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Oh, so when Hillary wins in a landslide next month, all of your wingnut rags will blame the Republican election failure on voter fraud.  LOL!

But OF COURSE they will, Z-man.  Voter fraud and/or election tampering.  That goes without saying -- and that's in spite of Trump's recorded words after the debate, stating he would accept the results of the election if he loses.   Accept my a**.    

Don't forget, like his pro war statement on the Stern show, he can always claim he never said he would accept the results and bitch about fraud after he loses the election.

Markle

Markle

Telstar wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

But OF COURSE they will, Z-man.  Voter fraud and/or election tampering.  That goes without saying -- and that's in spite of Trump's recorded words after the debate, stating he would accept the results of the election if he loses.   Accept my a**.    

Don't forget, like his pro war statement on the Stern show, he can always claim he never said he would accept the results and bitch about fraud after he loses the election.

Sorry, but as you know, Donald Trump made no such pronouncement on the Howard Stern radio program. Can't you be honest anything?

Telstar

Telstar

Markle wrote:
Telstar wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Sorry, but as you know, Donald Trump made no such pronouncement on the Howard Stern radio program.  Can't you be honest anything?

I guess some types can't handle the truth.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum