Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I just saw the police squad video

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I just saw the police squad video Empty I just saw the police squad video 9/24/2016, 10:46 pm

2seaoat

It is not a complete picture of the scene. I saw the man back up out of the car with his hands at his sides. He was then shot. I need to understand from the officer who fired the shots as to why he felt the victim was an imminent threat with his arms at his side slowly walking backwards. I do not buy the narrative at this time. I am more suspicious as to the dribble of information and something is not siting right in my mind. His hands were clearly at his side. He never pointed anything at anybody when he was shot, but the officer who shot him did not have a working body cam on him. I did not see anything in his hand, but clearly seem to see an ankle holster. Need more information.

2seaoat

Crickets.....talk about a joint and a gun in the car......yep.....did not see a gun in either hand(could be there but did not see it), and nothing ambiguous about where his hands were.....at his sides.

Where does a black man put his hands when getting out of a car in America?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum