Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NC protest two people shot.....not clear who fired the shots

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

This is not good regardless of who shot the citizens. Crowd control and better community outreach would start with releasing the videos on the shooting. In Chicago they hid them until after the election of the mayor........when citizens get crazy is when they think another cover up is happening.

2seaoat

Citizen dead.

2seaoat

Fox chooses Mark Furman to comment on a black protest. Dear god the man is a proven racist. What in the hell is wrong with Fox to put this man on this story. At least one man called him out personally for what he was, and Meghan changed the subject and did not go down that road.....thankfully that got Furman off.

2seaoat

Why did Tulsa immediately release police video and NC has sat on it. Where are the violent protests in Tulsa? Do you think the people of NC are rightfully suspicious?

2seaoat

Furman back on with complete nonsense. He describes the wrong supreme court standard for the use of deadly force, and then says there is no need to change police procedures........Dear God how can Kelly who I consider an extremely intelligent women not see what she is doing tonight. You cannot make this chit up.....a racist cop is giving wrong standards on the use of deadly force, and Kelly who is a lawyer and knows the standard is silent......media travesty. Fox News is a purveyor of hate......plain and simple.

2seaoat

Rudy just came on Hannity and said he saved 7k lives.......unbelievable. The crime rate drops in every major city in America during his tenure, and he takes credit.......Nobody on Fox is demanding the available videos be released. Tulsa released all videos immediately which were very damaging to police, but where are the riots in Tulsa?

2seaoat

The Fox news propaganda tonight is trying to compare this to cases in Baltimore, and now Furman stating facts not in evidence that victim pointed a gun and was told to put down the gun.......where has the police chief released this information? Where is this magical source of information........did somebody look at the video secretly and let Furman know? Hannity and Furman are part of the white nationalist movement and at least Kelly has integrity........what a shameful display.

2seaoat

Now Geraldo says local tv says the victim had a gun in his hand......again no video, and some people are commenting.

2seaoat

Rudy......Obama is sleeping......this is the night that he needs to stand up to these criminals......I am italian and I stood up to the mob.......where is the president. I saved 7k black people when I was mayor..........

This man is comparing this shooting of a black man in NC to be the President's responsibility.

Fox News is destroying America.

dumpcare

2seaoat wrote:Now Geraldo says local tv says the victim had a gun in his hand......again no video, and some people are commenting.

Someone has to have video I was just watching in live on FB and scrolled down and quite a few video's of the protest. Everyone walking around taking pics and vids on their smart phones. WSOC-TV.

2seaoat

The governor just told Shawn and the media are making the matter worse with more media than protestors......I almost spit out my ice cream sandwich.......Shawn is an idiot......the dumbest commentator in TV today.

2seaoat

Mark Furman the racist cop is commenting on Shawn's propaganda show......this is insanity. Fox News is no longer the Republican network, it is the white nationalist network. Blaming victims......creating false equivalencies......having Rudy come on and claim he saved 7k black people when the national crime rate which had nothing to do with Rudy cut crime, and now this insane coverage on Fox. I am going to switch to Msnbc......to see if they also are insane.

2seaoat

No better on MSNBC.......Brian Williams is as big of an idiot as Shawn. Can we get journalist reporting on the news?

2seaoat

Terrible journalism on MSNBC as Brian Williams likes to hear himself talk, and so called experts fill the airways with noise. Where are journalist. Where is the interview with the police chief as to when the video will be released. Where is the interview with the States Attorney as to when the video will be release. Where is the journalist who is listening to a pat bureaucratic answer that we have an active investigation and we will release the video....blah blah blah.....but sir why could Tulsa release a very damaging video immediately and why are the streets of Tulsa not filled with protest? Where are journalist? Stop the politics, and gather facts. American newspapers have collapsed and these pretty people on tv are not journalist......they are an abomination as its all about money and the cult of personality. Brian Williams pleassssssssse STFU

Now you want a responsive govt? Lol... what a lackey.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum