Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OReiley steps in it

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OReiley steps in it Empty OReiley steps in it 9/21/2016, 8:34 pm

2seaoat

The man in NC was shot because he had a gun. Yet, Bill has argued for ten years the second amendment should allow citizens to carry firearms. When a guest argued what did this man do wrong......Bill said he had a gun. After listening to him argue that folks in a theater who had guns could have saved the day, or a gun on campus could save the day in Oregon, he now says that the act of having a gun justifies the use of deadly force. So a white NRA businessman who is in a suit where the officer sees his gun can be shot because he has a gun........really Bill.......try to reconcile your nonsense. Deadly force is not justified because a citizen is armed. Dear God get your chit lined up Bill.

2OReiley steps in it Empty Re: OReiley steps in it 9/21/2016, 8:38 pm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:The man in NC was shot because he had a gun. Yet, Bill has argued for ten years the second amendment should allow citizens to carry firearms. When a guest argued what did this man do wrong......Bill said he had a gun. After listening to him argue that folks in a theater who had guns could have saved the day, or a gun on campus could save the day in Oregon, he now says that the act of having a gun justifies the use of deadly force. So a white NRA businessman who is in a suit where the officer sees his gun can be shot because he has a gun........really Bill.......try to reconcile your nonsense. Deadly force is not justified because a citizen is armed. Dear God get your chit lined up Bill.

The police ordered him to drop the gun. All he had to do was comply.

Dear God get your chit lined up BoardsofFL.

3OReiley steps in it Empty Re: OReiley steps in it 9/21/2016, 9:01 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:The man in NC was shot because he had a gun.  Yet, Bill has argued for ten years the second amendment should allow citizens to carry firearms.   When a guest argued what did this man do wrong......Bill said he had a gun.   After listening to him argue that folks in a theater who had guns could have saved the day, or a gun on campus could save the day in Oregon, he now says that the act of having a gun justifies the use of deadly force.   So a white NRA businessman who is in a suit where the officer sees his gun can be shot because he has a gun........really Bill.......try to reconcile your nonsense.   Deadly force is not justified because a citizen is armed.   Dear God get your chit lined up Bill.

The police ordered him to drop the gun.  All he had to do was comply.

Dear God get your chit lined up BoardsofFL.

Get real -- he was a black man in NC with a gun, confronted by cops who were aiming at him. He was a dead man whether he meant to use the gun or not. And, by the way, can anyone confirm he actually had a gun, I've read evidence both ways and as dumb as they may be, NC cops have heard about throw-aways.

4OReiley steps in it Empty Re: OReiley steps in it 9/21/2016, 9:04 pm

2seaoat

The NRA supports citizens carrying firearms..........but they should put a footnote on their ads.......except for black people.....they carry a gun in America and that is probable cause for deadly force......splendid.

5OReiley steps in it Empty Re: OReiley steps in it 9/21/2016, 10:44 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Let's see here ... the dead black man was supposedly carrying a firearm. His family says he wasn't. The cops say he was. Hmmm ... if he was carrying a gun, that works towards towards keeping the cop shooter safe. Would sworn law enforcement officers lie to protect one of their own? Does a bear shit in the woods? Who should we believe? WHO?

6OReiley steps in it Empty Re: OReiley steps in it 9/21/2016, 10:54 pm

2seaoat

The fact that a person has a gun in America is not a justification for deadly force. The Supreme Court standard is clear. Rudy got it wrong. Furman got it wrong. The police chief stated the man had a gun. I have not seen one person who was a witness or the police chief say that the gun was drawn. Please Mr. Markle provide me where you have a witness who has said the same. It has been reported he had a gun and book. Where is the video?

Mr. Markle is saying I am passing misinformation. It was reported in real time twice on Fox that the citizen died. First, the police chief. Second, Kelly reported the same. It was later corrected that the victim is in critical condition with a head wound........no misinformation, just relay of reports.

Shawn has created a false equivalency that it is a gun or a book.....but having a gun is not alone justification for killing a citizen. Mr. Markle and Pace argued for years the right of Americans to carry guns, and now they argue a citizen can be killed.......because the possess a gun. You rush to judgment by saying someone has said that a gun was drawn on the officer......I have not heard that. Please help me. show me where this is a fact.

7OReiley steps in it Empty Re: OReiley steps in it 9/22/2016, 12:02 am

2seaoat wrote:The man in NC was shot because he had a gun.  Yet, Bill has argued for ten years the second amendment should allow citizens to carry firearms.   When a guest argued what did this man do wrong......Bill said he had a gun.   After listening to him argue that folks in a theater who had guns could have saved the day, or a gun on campus could save the day in Oregon, he now says that the act of having a gun justifies the use of deadly force.   So a white NRA businessman who is in a suit where the officer sees his gun can be shot because he has a gun........really Bill.......try to reconcile your nonsense.   Deadly force is not justified because a citizen is armed.   Dear God get your chit lined up Bill.
It's justified when the Cops see that you are armed and reaching for it

8OReiley steps in it Empty Re: OReiley steps in it 9/22/2016, 12:06 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Tellthetruth wrote:

Where are the videos?

9OReiley steps in it Empty Re: OReiley steps in it 9/22/2016, 12:16 am

2seaoat

That is not the standard, but I am in my suit and as I am getting out of the car an officer sees my holstered gun and tells me to drop the gun.....I reach into my pocket to get my phone to take a photo, and I am shot with deadly force from an officer..........

Does a white man in America in a suit with a gun create an automatic fear in law enforcement to justify the use of deadly force? Maybe, how would the reasonable man in law enforcement react to a threat to the officer or to the public. I can safely say that a white man would not be perceived immediately as the helicopter police indicated that the black man with his hands up could be a "bad one", yet my hands up with a suit on would be laughed at by the helicopter......look at that sick old man...........where is the analysis of the threat which is objective, and where is the gradient response in law enforcement and statute.

We have a very serious problem which requires system wide legislative change. America works when we are honest. Fox News is not honest. Systemic failure in America needs systemic solutions which include special prosecutors, new statutes on the use of deadly force and what is legitimate officer response in gradients short of deadly force.

10OReiley steps in it Empty Re: OReiley steps in it 9/22/2016, 12:31 am

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:It's justified when the Cops see that you are armed and reaching for it.

That is not the standard, but I am in my suit and as I am getting out of the car an officer sees my holstered gun and tells me to drop the gun.....I reach into my pocket to get my phone to take a photo, and I am shot with deadly force from an officer..........

Does a white man in America in a suit with a gun create an automatic fear in law enforcement to justify the use of deadly force?   Maybe, how would the reasonable man in law enforcement react to a threat to the officer or to the public.   I can safely say that a white man would not be perceived immediately as the helicopter police indicated that the black man with his hands up could be a "bad one", yet my hands up with a suit on would be laughed at by the helicopter......look at that sick old man...........where is the analysis of the threat which is objective, and where is the gradient response in law enforcement and statute.

We have a very serious problem which requires system wide legislative change.   America works when we are honest.   Fox News is not honest.  Systemic failure in America needs systemic solutions which include special prosecutors, new statutes on the use of deadly force and what is legitimate officer response in gradients short of deadly force.

Simple, you refused to comply and challenged the officer.

I don't care if you're in a suit or boots, jeans, and a black leather jacket. How is that difficult for you to comprehend?

11OReiley steps in it Empty Re: OReiley steps in it 9/22/2016, 12:52 am

2seaoat

I don't care if you're in a suit or boots, jeans, and a black leather jacket. How is that difficult for you to comprehend?

Utter ignorance. non compliance is not justification for the use of deadly force. The Supreme Court has defined the same......go on google and get educated, your ignorant BS is starting to fill the room. You taught real estate.....pleaseeeeeeeeeee.

12OReiley steps in it Empty Re: OReiley steps in it 9/22/2016, 6:58 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

It evidently doesn't matter whether the dead suspect had a gun or not. If they didn't, the cops will provide one. See my comment: Throw aways ..."I suspect the same thing happened in Charlotte, the book morphed into a gun."

And the cop war on American citizens goes on. And on. And on ... Give those cops Abrams tanks, they're going to need them!

13OReiley steps in it Empty Re: OReiley steps in it 9/22/2016, 7:05 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:It's justified when the Cops see that you are armed and reaching for it.

Does a white man in America in a suit with a gun create an automatic fear in law enforcement to justify the use of deadly force?   Maybe, how would the reasonable man in law enforcement react to a threat to the officer or to the public.   I can safely say that a white man would not be perceived immediately as the helicopter police indicated that the black man with his hands up could be a "bad one", yet my hands up with a suit on would be laughed at by the helicopter......look at that sick old man...........where is the analysis of the threat which is objective, and where is the gradient response in law enforcement and statute.

We have a very serious problem which requires system wide legislative change.   America works when we are honest.   Fox News is not honest.  Systemic failure in America needs systemic solutions which include special prosecutors, new statutes on the use of deadly force and what is legitimate officer response in gradients short of deadly force.

I don't care if you're in a suit or boots, jeans, and a black leather jacket.  How is that difficult for you to comprehend?

Markle, my fascist-racist friend, since when has non-compliance with a policeman's orders become a capital offense? You've been pulled over by a traffic cop whose hand is on the butt of his side arm as he asks you to produce your driver's license and registration. Your hands are on the steering wheel in plain view to lessen the cop's fears. The license is in your hip pocket. The registration is in the glove box. What Markle is trying to sell is that you need to comply. But in that situation I wouldn't comply. I don't want to get shot opening the glove box or reaching in my hip pocket. According to racist-fascist Markle, the cop now has the right to shoot and kill me because my hands are still on the steering wheel.

Up is down, wet is dry, cool is warm ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum