Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

One tough lady

+3
Floridatexan
RealLindaL
2seaoat
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1One tough lady Empty One tough lady 9/11/2016, 7:06 pm

2seaoat

Diagnosis of Pneumonia after weeks of coughing, drainage, and allergies.....been there and done that, but walking pneumonia requires rest.......no other way around it. She however is one tough lady if in fact she had pneumonia and went to the 911 ceremony. Now is the time for some rest for a week. Let Bill attend the fund raisers. I am even more impressed with this woman as time passes. I used to detest her every bit as much as Vector Man and Pace, but anybody who is fair and has watched her as a senator and SOS, and two Presidential campaigns.........70 years old......and tough as nails.

2One tough lady Empty Re: One tough lady 9/11/2016, 7:19 pm

No... she was just going to visit her grandchildren. You fucking misogynist.

3One tough lady Empty Re: One tough lady 9/11/2016, 7:27 pm

2seaoat

The last eight years I have dreaded August, September, and October because of my allergies and the drainage which fills my lungs. Last year I had drainage in early October and had pneumonia in November........it was bad, but I just have learned with part of my lung missing that you try to make the best of it. Well by December, I still had fluids in my lungs and was on my second script of antibiotics. It was time to get a pulmonary referral. I found out that my lung tumors had once again collapsed my lung and was blocking my airways. I can tell you in no uncertain terms her doctors told her to rest.....they do not fool around with a 70 year old with pneumonia, yet she went to the 911 event, and I completely understand the weakness and what followed.........this campaign has tried to put the health issue as part of the general strategy to show that a woman is not up for the job.......guess what......that just blew up in people's face......this lady is tough.....period.

4One tough lady Empty Re: One tough lady 9/11/2016, 7:38 pm

2seaoat

I am just awe stricken at her interview today on CNN concerning her part in the days and months after 911. The human tragedy, her fighting for the first responders and the victims. I can see the honesty of her Pain. The CNN interview is powerful. This strong woman has been cast as evil. She is a good woman. She is a tough woman being judged by men as being sick, weak, and a liar in the political arena..........I am simply getting more impressed with her moral strength and her grounded religious beliefs of the young girl going to her Methodist Church. I wish she would show this side more, but it would just be one more politicians talking religion, but not living the same. This is a good woman, and I am proud of her service to this country and what she will do for my daughter and granddaughters.......God bless her, and I pray she will be given time with her grandchildren when this campaign is over. It is time for her to be happy and fulfilled, and I look forward to her Presidency and her grandkids in the White House. Good will prevail over evil. God's grace will prevail and this Christian woman will break the glass ceiling, and help little girls all over the Globe. My eyes were filled with tears watching her interview......this is the Hillary America must find.

5One tough lady Empty Re: One tough lady 9/11/2016, 7:52 pm

"My eyes were filled with tears watching her interview......this is the Hillary America must find."

Hahahahahaha... I almost didn't catch this. You poor thing.... steer clear of the lifetime channel... lol.

6One tough lady Empty Re: One tough lady 9/11/2016, 8:24 pm

2seaoat

She was speaking of the horrible human suffering. I tear up when I see human suffering. She spoke of one young woman alive, but crushed who told her fiance to let her go and live his life. That impacted me. It impacted Hillary who sincerely has lived a life caring about people, and has followed up with this woman. Good people are easy to measure.......not by fallow words, but by their actions. Hillary is a good person. Trump is evil. I am strong enough to tear up with compassion and not give a rat's tail if somebody judge's my empathy. The problem is that folks like you are judging Hillary as not being tough enough, weak, sick, and a liar.........and she wrongly tries to show how strong she is.......a little girl who has been fighting this fight for equality and facing that same judgment that if she shows her heart, and compassion she will be judged weak.......I so get her now.......and my only advice is F' it......America needs to know that incredible little girl who is incredibly strong, because strength is measured in many ways........as to me.......I will watch that network.......it sounds like us weaklings and women should flock to the same.

7One tough lady Empty Re: One tough lady 9/11/2016, 8:56 pm

You tear up at suffering ? No wonder you get sick the last eight years.... Almost as long as Obama has been in office. Coincidence? I think not

8One tough lady Empty Re: One tough lady 9/11/2016, 9:10 pm

2seaoat

President Obama is a good man. You have to make moral choices for you and your family. Who you serve in this world is never easy. Evil or Good. If your beliefs are sincere, the choice is simple. Redemption and a path to good starts with the first step. Your pain is evident. You can find peace, but a path of hate and anger will never solve your issues, or the nation's issues. I am strong. I am filled with compassion and clear vision. My pain may be physical, but I have no pain with my faith that in this world we each have a choice to serve good or evil, and that courage is much easier than living a life of cowardice. America has been blessed with strong people whose strength is grounded in a clear moral distinction between good and evil. I have zero worry about elections. Good will prevail.

9One tough lady Empty Re: One tough lady 9/11/2016, 10:14 pm

Don't be ashamed... I'm sure that emotional incontinence is a common condition for the condition you're in.

10One tough lady Empty Re: One tough lady 9/11/2016, 10:21 pm

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:Don't be ashamed... I'm sure that emotional incontinence is a common condition for the condition you're in.

Good holy grief Pkr, you're getting meaner and nastier with every post. What's gotten into you??

11One tough lady Empty Re: One tough lady 9/11/2016, 10:22 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Don't be ashamed... I'm sure that emotional incontinence is a common condition for the condition you're in.

Good holy grief Pkr, you're getting meaner and nastier with every post.  What's gotten into you??  

It's nothing new.

12One tough lady Empty Re: One tough lady 9/11/2016, 10:24 pm

RealLindaL

Floridatexan wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Good holy grief Pkr, you're getting meaner and nastier with every post.  What's gotten into you??  

It's nothing new.

Just seems even worse than usual. Maybe I haven't been around here long enough.

13One tough lady Empty Re: One tough lady 9/11/2016, 10:26 pm

Sal

Sal

9/11 has a way of separating the wheat from the chaff.

Even after 15 years.

14One tough lady Empty Re: One tough lady 9/11/2016, 10:36 pm

RealLindaL wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

It's nothing new.

Just seems even worse than usual.  Maybe I haven't been around here long enough.

Oh cmon... I'm just jabbing seagoat. He'll get puffed up for a second and then whip out 500 words... lol.

15One tough lady Empty Re: One tough lady 9/11/2016, 10:42 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I understand and can relate to what she says in these two segments.

http://www.humansofnewyork.com/post/150127870371/i-was-taking-a-law-school-admissions-test-in-a

“I was taking a law school admissions test in a big classroom at Harvard. My friend and I were some of the only women in the room. I was feeling nervous. I was a senior in college. I wasn’t sure how well I’d do. And while we’re waiting for the exam to start, a group of men began to yell things like: ‘You don’t need to be here.’ And ‘There’s plenty else you can do.’ It turned into a real ‘pile on.’ One of them even said: ‘If you take my spot, I’ll get drafted, and I’ll go to Vietnam, and I’ll die.’ And they weren’t kidding around. It was intense. It got very personal. But I couldn’t respond. I couldn’t afford to get distracted because I didn’t want to mess up the test. So I just kept looking down, hoping that the proctor would walk in the room. I know that I can be perceived as aloof or cold or unemotional. But I had to learn as a young woman to control my emotions. And that’s a hard path to walk. Because you need to protect yourself, you need to keep steady, but at the same time you don’t want to seem ‘walled off.’ And sometimes I think I come across more in the ‘walled off’ arena. And if I create that perception, then I take responsibility. I don’t view myself as cold or unemotional. And neither do my friends. And neither does my family. But if that sometimes is the perception I create, then I can’t blame people for thinking that.”

“I’m not Barack Obama. I’m not Bill Clinton. Both of them carry themselves with a naturalness that is very appealing to audiences. But I’m married to one and I’ve worked for the other, so I know how hard they work at being natural. It’s not something they just dial in. They work and they practice what they’re going to say. It’s not that they’re trying to be somebody else. But it’s hard work to present yourself in the best possible way. You have to communicate in a way that people say: ‘OK, I get her.’ And that can be more difficult for a woman. Because who are your models? If you want to run for the Senate, or run for the Presidency, most of your role models are going to be men. And what works for them won’t work for you. Women are seen through a different lens. It’s not bad. It’s just a fact. It’s really quite funny. I’ll go to these events and there will be men speaking before me, and they’ll be pounding the message, and screaming about how we need to win the election. And people will love it. And I want to do the same thing. Because I care about this stuff. But I’ve learned that I can’t be quite so passionate in my presentation. I love to wave my arms, but apparently that’s a little bit scary to people. And I can’t yell too much. It comes across as ‘too loud’ or ‘too shrill’ or ‘too this’ or ‘too that.’ Which is funny, because I’m always convinced that the people in the front row are loving it.”

http://www.humansofnewyork.com/post/150136510691/im-not-barack-obama-im-not-bill-clinton-both

16One tough lady Empty Re: One tough lady 9/12/2016, 2:08 am

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

It's nothing new.

Just seems even worse than usual.  Maybe I haven't been around here long enough.

Oh cmon... I'm just jabbing seagoat. He'll get puffed up for a second and then whip out 500 words... lol.

Doesn't sound like "just jabbing" to me when you make reference to his fatal illness.  That carries things too far in my book -- not that anyone cares about my book, I realize.  But you're prolly right about the 500 words.  lol

17One tough lady Empty Re: One tough lady 9/12/2016, 12:26 pm

Vikingwoman

RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

It's nothing new.

Doesn't sound like "just jabbing" to me when you make reference to his fatal illness.  That carries things too far in my book -- not that anyone cares about my book, I realize.  But you're prolly right about the 500 words.  lol

Oh that's mild making reference to his fatal illness. Pkr's good friend Chrissy would say she hoped he hurry up and die of his cancer and he defended her every time. Thought she was pie in the sky.

18One tough lady Empty Re: One tough lady 9/12/2016, 1:50 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

2seaoat wrote:Diagnosis of Pneumonia after weeks of coughing, drainage, and allergies.....been there and done that, but walking pneumonia requires rest.......no other way around it.   She however is one tough lady if in fact she had pneumonia and went to the 911 ceremony.   Now is the time for some rest for a week.   Let Bill attend the fund raisers.  I am even more impressed with this woman as time passes.   I used to detest her every bit as much as Vector Man and Pace, but anybody who is fair and has watched her as a senator and SOS, and two Presidential campaigns.........70 years old......and tough as nails.

If that's what you believe then that's what you believe. So be it. But, just because you say it with conviction doesn't mean shit to me. I would never say she was tough. Insane maybe.

This woman has a history. That history is still in play. It is part of her character. It doesn't just go away.

My heart tells me I must vote against evil people like her. Besides, I can't have my mother rolling over in her grave.

See how I toned it down a little there? Didn't even call her a bitch. LOL

19One tough lady Empty Re: One tough lady 9/12/2016, 3:20 pm

RealLindaL

Vikingwoman wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

It's nothing new.

Oh that's mild making reference to his fatal illness. Pkr's good friend Chrissy would say she hoped he hurry up and die of his cancer and he defended her every time. Thought she was pie in the sky.

Good grief. That's just weird. But then we all know sea is nothing if not weird. lol

20One tough lady Empty Re: One tough lady 9/12/2016, 3:22 pm

RealLindaL

VectorMan wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Diagnosis of Pneumonia after weeks of coughing, drainage, and allergies.....been there and done that, but walking pneumonia requires rest.......no other way around it.   She however is one tough lady if in fact she had pneumonia and went to the 911 ceremony.   Now is the time for some rest for a week.   Let Bill attend the fund raisers.  I am even more impressed with this woman as time passes.   I used to detest her every bit as much as Vector Man and Pace, but anybody who is fair and has watched her as a senator and SOS, and two Presidential campaigns.........70 years old......and tough as nails.

If that's what you believe then that's what you believe. So be it. But, just because you say it with conviction doesn't mean shit to me. I would never say she was tough. Insane maybe.

This woman has a history. That history is still in play. It is part of her character. It doesn't just go away.

My heart tells me I must vote against evil people like her. Besides, I can't have my mother rolling over in her grave.

See how I toned it down a little there? Didn't even call her a bitch. LOL

Hey, that's something, Vec! LOL

21One tough lady Empty Re: One tough lady 9/12/2016, 4:54 pm

Telstar

Telstar

12 Perfect Responses To Hillary Clinton Being A Human And Getting Sick

After weeks of right-wing speculation about her health, Clinton announced she was diagnosed with pneumonia.

On Sunday morning, Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton unexpectedly left a 9/11 memorial event and footage of her leaving the event shows the candidate stumbling into the car with help from her security guards.

The Clinton campaign later announced that the presidential nominee was overheated during the memorial and was taken back to her daughter’s apartment. Later that day, the campaign released a statement from Clinton’s doctor who said she had been diagnosed with pneumonia after suffering from a cough the past few days.

Of course, Clinton’s critics quickly jumped at the chance to bring the candidate’s health into question. Some on the right are criticizing the campaign’s lack of transparency, while others are questioning whether Clinton’s age and health might damage her ability to be president.

But many on Twitter have jumped to Clinton’s defense, pointing out that a) Getting a curable illness while campaigning 24/7 for months does not disqualify a person for being POTUS, and b) There’s nothing novel about a woman powering through an illness at her job.

Scroll below to read 12 spot-on responses to Clinton’s recent pneumonia diagnosis.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/12-perfect-responses-to-hillary-clinton-being-a-human-and-getting-sick_us_57d6b298e4b00642712e5a65

22One tough lady Empty Re: One tough lady 9/12/2016, 5:06 pm

She's been falling and fainting for over a decade. Hell... she even used her brain damage as an excuse to the FBI.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum