Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary Clinton at Commander-in-Chief Forum: ‘We Did Not Lose a Single American’ in Libya

+3
Wordslinger
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

My Progressive good friends make the false claim that Donald Trump did poorly at the Commander-in-Chief Forum when Hillary coughed up this gem!

Hillary Clinton at Commander-in-Chief Forum: ‘We Did Not Lose a Single American’ in Libya

by ALEX SWOYER7 Sep 2016 Washington, DC

Hillary Clinton declared during NBC News’s Commander-in-Chief forum that no lives were lost in Libya when she made the move to take out dictator Muammar Gaddafi. Even so, the former secretary of state did not mention the fact that 11 months later four Americans — including U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens — were killed in a terrorist attack in Benghazi that arose from the instability that the overthrow created.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/07/hillary-clinton-at-commander-in-chief-forum-we-did-not-lose-a-single-american-in-libya/

Progressives, did this happen...YES OR NO?

Hillary Clinton at Commander-in-Chief Forum: ‘We Did Not Lose a Single American’ in Libya White-house-benghazi

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Hillary Clinton at Commander-in-Chief Forum: ‘We Did Not Lose a Single American’ in Libya White-house-benghazi

A Mother’s Complaint About a ‘Cynical Use’ of Benghazi

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/23/opinion/a-mothers-complaint-about-a-cynical-use-of-benghazi.html?_r=1&mtrref=thehill.com&assetType=opinion

JULY 22, 2016

To the Editor:

As Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens’s mother, I am writing to object to any mention of his name and death in Benghazi, Libya, by Donald Trump’s campaign and the Republican Party.

I know for certain that Chris would not have wanted his name or memory used in that connection. I hope that there will be an immediate and permanent stop to this opportunistic and cynical use by the campaign.

MARY F. COMMANDAY

Oakland, Calif.

Leave it to Lame Dork poster Markle to continue to dishonor the wishes of the mother of Ambassador Stevens by continuing to use his image in cheap, sophomoric, political propaganda. The Lame Dork wouldn't give a care about Chris Stevens if his name and image could not be manipulated politically.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:Hillary Clinton at Commander-in-Chief Forum: ‘We Did Not Lose a Single American’ in Libya White-house-benghazi

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/23/opinion/a-mothers-complaint-about-a-cynical-use-of-benghazi.html?_r=1&mtrref=thehill.com&assetType=opinion

JULY 22, 2016

To the Editor:

As Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens’s mother, I am writing to object to any mention of his name and death in Benghazi, Libya, by Donald Trump’s campaign and the Republican Party.

I know for certain that Chris would not have wanted his name or memory used in that connection. I hope that there will be an immediate and permanent stop to this opportunistic and cynical use by the campaign.

MARY F. COMMANDAY

Oakland, Calif.

Leave it to Lame Dork poster Markle to continue to dishonor the wishes of the mother of Ambassador Stevens by continuing to use his image in cheap, sophomoric, political propaganda. The Lame Dork wouldn't give a care about Chris Stevens if his name and image could not be manipulated politically.

THANK YOU for confirming that I am 100% correct AND that Hillary Clinton continues to lie...or FAIL TO REMEMBER?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

JULY 22, 2016

To the Editor:

MARY F. COMMANDAY

Oakland, Calif.

"Cheap, sophomoric, political propaganda..." Careful Z, you're treading on Markle's religion!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Again, an accurate statement by Hillary Clinton.

Floridatexan wrote:
Again, an accurate statement by Hillary Clinton.

Only when you apply your collective newthink to ignore our ambassador and three other brave Americans.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Clinton may have been correct; if the subject was the overthrow of Gaddafi, no American lives were lost.  The Benghazi attack occurred after Gaddafi's death.

On the other hand, the statement has the same validity at Rudy Giuliani's claim no terrorist attacks on the U.S. occurred during Bush's reign.

so fucking what? 

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Clinton may have been correct; if the subject was the overthrow of Gaddafi, no American lives were lost.  The Benghazi attack occurred after Gaddafi's death.

On the other hand, the statement has the same validity at Rudy Giuliani's claim no terrorist attacks on the U.S. occurred during Bush's reign.  

so fucking what? 

Hillary Clinton at Commander-in-Chief Forum: ‘We Did Not Lose a Single American’ in Libya HILLARYBENGHAZICLINTON

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:Hillary Clinton at Commander-in-Chief Forum: ‘We Did Not Lose a Single American’ in Libya HILLARYBENGHAZICLINTON

And you can add to "cheap, sophomoric, political propaganda" the outright lying, purposeful distortion of the actual, factual context of Hillary's statement.  The fact that her REAL and complete quote isn't seen here is because it doesn't suit that same cheap, sophomoric political agenda of our "friend" (HA) Markle, who loves to accuse everyone else of lying when he does worse himself every single day of the week.

Doesn't work on us, Markle. You may as well take your shameless distortions elsewhere. In fact, please do.

Your delicate sensibilities just can't handle it? Do you need a safe zone?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

RealLindaL wrote:Doesn't work on us, Markle.  You may as well take your shameless distortions elsewhere.  In fact, please do.

Look at it this way: Lame-dork poster Markle makes for a good object of derision........ Use him as your pin-cushion.

Hillary Clinton at Commander-in-Chief Forum: ‘We Did Not Lose a Single American’ in Libya Voodoo_Doll_IMG_1603_small2

RealLindaL

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:Doesn't work on us, Markle.  You may as well take your shameless distortions elsewhere.  In fact, please do.

Look at it this way: Lame-dork poster Markle makes for a good object of derision........ Use him as your pin-cushion.

Hillary Clinton at Commander-in-Chief Forum: ‘We Did Not Lose a Single American’ in Libya Voodoo_Doll_IMG_1603_small2

'Bout all he's good for, seems to me. Certainly not an uplifting, positive contributor to society.

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:Your delicate sensibilities just can't handle it? Do you need a safe zone?

My, my, that's an edifying contribution to the discussion. Almost as valuable as the lies and distortions constantly pounded into the forum by your friend Markle.

Markle

Markle

Hillary Clinton at Commander-in-Chief Forum: ‘We Did Not Lose a Single American’ in Libya BaskingintheWarmth-1-1

Ahhh...life is good. Few things are more pleasant than basking in the warm glow radiating from the hate and vitriol of a Progressive! Keep up the good work!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

About 4.5 years ago, our late poster Teo got in a pissing-contest with Lame Dork poster Markle, and took that sleeping-guy photo he likes to use and did this with it:

Hillary Clinton at Commander-in-Chief Forum: ‘We Did Not Lose a Single American’ in Libya Markle10

The Lame Dork is famous for re-using old material.......

Sal

Sal

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:About 4.5 years ago, our late poster Teo got in a pissing-contest with Lame Dork poster Markle, and took that sleeping-guy photo he likes to use and did this with it:

Hillary Clinton at Commander-in-Chief Forum: ‘We Did Not Lose a Single American’ in Libya Markle10

Haha ...

... I do miss Teo's sense of humor, although he was crazier than a shit-house rat.

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:About 4.5 years ago, our late poster Teo got in a pissing-contest with Lame Dork poster Markle, and took that sleeping-guy photo he likes to use and did this with it:

Haha ...

... I do miss Teo's sense of humor, although he was crazier than a shit-house rat.

Is that an Alex Jones alien lizard person?

Sal wrote:

Haha ...

No one could know him only from the forum.

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:
Ahhh...life is good. Few things are more pleasant than basking in the warm glow radiating from the hate and vitriol of a Progressive! Keep up the good work!

Oh, I can think of at least one thing more pleasant -- and that's relaxing in the hot air generated by the hard-headed idiocy of a truly regressive Reactionary.  Keep up the wonderful work!!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

RealLindaL wrote:Oh, I can think of at least one thing more pleasant -- and that's relaxing in the hot air generated by the hard-headed idiocy of a truly regressive Reactionary.  Keep up the wonderful work!!

TOUCHE'!!!

Hillary Clinton at Commander-in-Chief Forum: ‘We Did Not Lose a Single American’ in Libya The-magic-second-olympic-fencing-gif

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum