Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Add Gary Johnson to the list of losers we're being forced to consider as President ...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Trump has "plans" to solve everything, but when questioned has no answers. None. Nada. Zip. Hillary suffers from a list of failures and lies. Gary Johnson doesn't know who or what or where Allepo is.

I forget exactly why Rome fell ... it must have just been one of those things ...

Sal

Sal

There's only one candidate running in this election cycle that should be taken seriously in any regard.

One.

Telstar

Telstar

My dog Donny loves Allepo.

Sal wrote:There's only one candidate running in this election cycle that should be taken seriously in any regard.

One.

You've only ever... no matter what... considered one candidate. We know. The easiest vote ever... lol.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:There's only one candidate running in this election cycle that should be taken seriously in any regard.

One.

You've only ever... no matter what... considered one candidate. We know. The easiest vote ever... lol.

Remedial reading ...

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t25597-for-peedawg-vectorman-and-pkrbum

You're welcome.

Don't worry too much... if wealth and insider monied interests still move the needle... she'll bounce back up in a week or two.

Telstar

Telstar

Wordslinger wrote:Trump has "plans" to solve everything, but when questioned has no answers.  None.  Nada.  Zip.  Hillary suffers from a list of failures and lies.  Gary Johnson doesn't know who or what or where Allepo is.

I forget exactly why Rome fell ... it must have just been one of those things ...

So vote for Jill Stein. Makes as much sense as voting for Trump although I think she's trying to cockblock Trump and Putin. She wants Putin to herself.

Telstar

Telstar

Stein is the greenstamp party candidate.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Telstar wrote:My dog Donny loves Allepo.
lol! lol! lol! lol!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Telstar wrote:Stein is the greenstamp party candidate.

My grandmother gave me S&H Green Stamps as a wedding gift.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum