Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cop on trial for beating veteran.....without this video it would have never been bothered with.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Just add it to the collection....

What pisses me off is that you are convicted if it is just your word against the cop's. With lying bastards like the cop in this video, why do judges automatically side with the cops?

Don't get me wrong, there are some really good cops out there and I won't hesitate calling one if I need the help.

no stress

no stress

Yomama wrote:What pisses me off is that you are convicted if it is just your word against the cop's. With lying bastards like the cop in this video, why do judges automatically side with the cops?

Don't get me wrong, there are some really good cops out there and I won't hesitate calling one if I need the help.

Not me. I'll call em for a report for the insurance co. or to get reese's pieces enroute to pick up the carcass.

no stress

no stress

Let me elaborate on "reese's pieces". Back in the eightys what is now called regional body removal was owned by a guy named Reese. When we needed to have a signal 7 picked up (sometimes in pieces) we would call reese. Somebody came up with the name and it stuck.

Gunz wrote:Let me elaborate on "reese's pieces". Back in the eightys what is now called regional body removal was owned by a guy named Reese. When we needed to have a signal 7 picked up (sometimes in pieces) we would call reese. Somebody came up with the name and it stuck.

Reese's Removal Service. For when your signal 7 is DRT... dead right there.

no stress

no stress

Yomama wrote:
Gunz wrote:Let me elaborate on "reese's pieces". Back in the eightys what is now called regional body removal was owned by a guy named Reese. When we needed to have a signal 7 picked up (sometimes in pieces) we would call reese. Somebody came up with the name and it stuck.

Reese's Removal Service. For when your signal 7 is DRT... dead right there.

lol! Good times....my vollie days

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum