Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chicago Surpasses 500 Homicides With Labor Day Weekend Violence Chi-Town breaking records...AGAIN!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Chi-Town breaking records...AGAIN!
Chicago Surpasses 500 Homicides With Labor Day Weekend Violence

AGAIN we'll have BoardsofFl telling us how this is ACTUALLY LESS than the days of Al Capone or some such thing.

by AWR HAWKINS6 Sep 2016522

Gun-controlled Chicago, Illinois surpassed 500 homicides year-to-date thanks to the violence that marked Labor Day Weekend in the city.

The Chicago Sun-Times reports that 13 were killed and another 52 were shot and wounded over the weekend. The Chicago Tribune reports that this brings the city’s homicide totals to 512 dead, with nearly four months left to go in 2016. There were 468 homicides in Chicago throughout all of 2015.

The weekend’s homicides also made Labor Day Weekend “the deadliest of the three holiday weekends this summer.” Although 69 were shot on Memorial Weekend, only six were fatalities. And while 66 were shot over Fourth of July weekend, only five were fatalities.

Chicago Surpasses 500 Homicides With Labor Day Weekend Violence    Chi-Town breaking records...AGAIN! Bb735ad6-0699-4b98-bee4-cdf55aec4d56_zps5nhspci4

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/06/chicago-surpasses-500-homicides-labor-day-weekend-violence/

2seaoat

You do not know a thing about Chicago......the murders in the 70s were over 950 a year......the murders right now are about thirty percent less......the last decade has seen some of the lowest murder rates in Chicago in over forty years.  Please try to sell your nonsense to someone else.   The murders were much higher during the Reagan administration than they have been in Obama administration......now I am going to have some fun......prove me wrong that you are puffing the murders for your propaganda.  I have walked on the streets of Chicago when it was far more dangerous than today......but that does not fit with your race baiting fascism.......You and Trump are going to save folks.....please.

lie

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:You do not know a thing about Chicago......the murders in the 70s were over 950 a year......the murders right now are about thirty percent less......the last decade has seen some of the lowest murder rates in Chicago in over forty years.  Please try to sell your nonsense to someone else.   The murders were much higher during the Reagan administration than they have been in Obama administration......now I am going to have some fun......prove me wrong that you are puffing the murders for your propaganda.  I have walked on the streets of Chicago when it was far more dangerous than today......but that does not fit with your race baiting fascism.......You and Trump are going to save folks.....please.

lie

Who gives a samn about the stats 40 years ago.....500 year to date murders is too many. The death of young teens and children are too many. The black on black crime is too high.

2seaoat

Who gives a samn about the stats 40 years ago.....500 year to date murders is too many. The death of young teens and children are too many. The black on black crime is too high.

gee, it appears to me that you certainly are not paying attention to the murder rate in your own home state. Poor Mr. Markle.........take a look in the drop of murder rate in Illinois since even the nineties. If you lived in a state were it was reduced in almost in half over the last 20 years it would be a big deal, and certainly does not line up with the propaganda.......what is your excuse for a state who has mostly old people like Florida who do not commit murder......one fricking violent place to live as can be seen by the facts.

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/murder-rates-nationally-and-state#MRord

2seaoat

You might also notice of the huge murder rate drop since President Obama took office across the board. Who knew........thank you Mr. Markle.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:You do not know a thing about Chicago......the murders in the 70s were over 950 a year......the murders right now are about thirty percent less......the last decade has seen some of the lowest murder rates in Chicago in over forty years.  Please try to sell your nonsense to someone else.   The murders were much higher during the Reagan administration than they have been in Obama administration......now I am going to have some fun......prove me wrong that you are puffing the murders for your propaganda.  I have walked on the streets of Chicago when it was far more dangerous than today......but that does not fit with your race baiting fascism.......You and Trump are going to save folks.....please.

lie

Like I said...AGAIN we'll have BoardsofFl telling us how this is ACTUALLY LESS than the days of Al Capone or some such thing.

According to BoardsofFl, so long as it's not as bad as possible and ONLY getting worse at a rapid rate, what's the problem?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum