Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

One more Angel in heaven tonight

+9
Floridatexan
Telstar
Hospital Bob
Sal
Markle
dumpcare
RealLindaL
2seaoat
Hallmarkgard
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hallmarkgard

9;30 pm  my wife left for the other side.  

One more Angel in heaven tonight  Xkxhqg

2seaoat

My prayers to you and your family. It was a tough battle which without your love would have been unbearable. You have no idea how appreciated the caregiver is.......may her memories give you comfort. She will always be with you.

RealLindaL

"Though vanished from bodily sight they have not ceased to be;
They still live on earth in the acts of goodness they performed,
And in the hearts of those who cherish their memory."

My deepest condolences, Hallmark.   Please be good to yourself in the days ahead, and take comfort in the love of friends and family.

Thank you for sharing your journey with us.  You were a good and true husband, and nothing more important can be said about a man.

__LL

I feel terrible for you and your family. I hope you can draw strength and comfort from each other.

Last edited by PkrBum on 8/24/2016, 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total

dumpcare

I'm sorry for your loss Hallmark and my condolences to you and your family. May she rest in peace.

Markle

Markle

Hallmark, I am so sorry for you and your loved ones. I can't say I know how you feel as I have never lost my spouse.

May God bless and comfort you, your family and loved ones in this difficult time. May light shine eternal.

Sal

Sal

I offer my sincerest condolences for your painful loss.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm so sorry to hear about this, CG. Life is not easy, especially when cancer enters the picture. You both waged a brave fight with it.
May she rest in peace.

Telstar

Telstar

I am sincerely sorry for your loss Hallmark.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I'm so sorry, Hallmark. May she rest in peace...and may God give you strength.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I am so very sorry for your loss.....my thoughts are with you and your family.

So very sorry, Hallmark. You've been beside her and taken the best care of her and given her support and love. I pray you have peace and understanding as you travel this new journey.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I am so sorry I did not see this thread until today, Hallmark. I can't add to what is already been said. I wish you the best and hope you will stay with us on the forum.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

knothead

knothead

Like Zman, I have been negligent in not reading this thread HM, you're a good man and the two of you have had a long fulfilling life so please accept my sincere condolences to you and your family for the loss of your beloved wife.

Hallmarkgard

Thank to all fo you for the kind words. All is good. Will post more tomorrow..

2seaoat

Thank to all fo you for the kind words. All is good. Will post more tomorrow..

We appreciate your sharing with us your journey, and although it is painful, your sharing has helped us all, and the information you have posted may help somebody in their battle with illness, and your role as a caregiver is so very important in these battles with cancer....none of this is easy but your courage has been appreciated, and as we have discussed over the years in PM and on the forum, it is not the quantity of life, but the quality, and I pray your wife fully appreciated your love and the beauty of the time she was given where both of you could share your love during a very difficult challenge. None of us get out of her alive, but for every person on this forum you gave all of us guidance on the beauty and strength of the caregiver. Take care of yourself.

Vikingwoman

So sorry for your loss, Hallmark. Life can suck badly sometimes.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:[b].....but for every person on this forum you gave all of us guidance on the beauty and strength of the caregiver.

cheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheers cheers cheers cheers

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hallmarkgard

One more Angel in heaven tonight  333fgg7

One more Angel in heaven tonight  2w6xc8y

Many thanks to all of you for your nice comments. Being able to express different views among friends Helped make a difficult time a little easier. I thank all of you for your kindness..

RealLindaL

It was a privilege to view these photos, Hallmark, thank you. Your wife was obviously a very handsome woman -- and those flowers were absolutely gorgeous. You truly did her proud.

Stick around and lean on us, whenever you're so inclined. That's what friends are for.

knothead

knothead

RealLindaL wrote:It was a privilege to view these photos, Hallmark, thank you.  Your wife was obviously a very handsome woman -- and those flowers were absolutely gorgeous.   You truly did her proud.

Stick around and lean on us, whenever you're so inclined.  That's what friends are for.

Well said Linda . . . . . ditto from me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum