Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What the frick ? I just received a new census report to fill out with 28 pages front and back crammed full of personal info questions

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The American Community Survey

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE

You are required by US law to respond to this survey.

citing Title 13, US Code Sections 141 193 Title 13 as changed by Title 18 imposes a penalty for not responding....survey estimated to take 38 minutes.

Heres a good one ....in the past 12 months how much agricultural sales money have you made from this property ?

Because of a physical mental or emotional condition , does this person have difficulty doing errands alone such as visiting a doctors office or shopping ?

Okay now that I look at it there is a lot of repetition because it covers everyone in the household.....

Yella

Yella

TEOTWAWKI wrote:The American Community Survey

citing Title 13, US Code Sections 141 193 Title 13 as changed by Title 18 imposes a penalty for not responding....survey estimated to take 38 minutes.

Heres a good one ....in the past 12 months how much agricultural sales money have you made from this property ?

Because of a physical mental or emotional condition , does this person have difficulty doing errands alone such as visiting a doctors office or shopping ?

Okay now that I look at it there is a lot of repetition because it covers everyone in the household.....

Answer every question with an outrageous lie. That'll teach 'em.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

I worked for about half of a year as a GIS consultant to the City of Atlanta on their census. My job was to find addresses that the Census Bureau didn't have. I think I found about 20,000 of them. For each one I found, the City would gain several thousand dollars per year in Federal Revenue Sharing monies.

The point being is that the Census Bureau is REALLY, REALLY paranoid about the detailed personal data... data that I had to use... would not get out of the office. We had to sign all kinds of confidentiality agreements, could only use the data for a prescribed time, and then had to destroy the data and submit affidavits that the data was destroyed.

it seems odd that the request is related to the census at this point... isn't it complete? atleast at the data collection stage?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PkrBum wrote:it seems odd that the request is related to the census at this point... isn't it complete? atleast at the data collection stage?

It's just for me probably..They'll be here to black bag me soon....Bye y'all.

PkrBum wrote:it seems odd that the request is related to the census at this point... isn't it complete? at least at the data collection stage?
I had that thought too. My pre-census work was finished three years ago.

Maybe it's actually the Rothschilds or the Illuminati and they found out about Teo's well-published leanings and are out to get him. Twisted Evil

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PkrBum wrote:it seems odd that the request is related to the census at this point... isn't it complete? atleast at the data collection stage?

See ya!

I'm glad you got to know me. Razz

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

What the frick ? I just received a new census report to fill out with 28 pages front and back crammed full of personal info questions  Census10

i wouldn't send this info back in the envelope that they provided... if at all.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PkrBum wrote:i wouldn't send this info back in the envelope that they provided... if at all.

Well then they come to my house and shoot me...I think I will send it back...gotta pick your battles...LOL.

The last one I did, like almost 2 years was like that. I was not happy, it was nosy and I thought wait a damn minute, i felt like my privacy was invaded.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

dont say that. this is kind of freaking me out.

What the frick ? I just received a new census report to fill out with 28 pages front and back crammed full of personal info questions  Th?id=I.4950191040561917&pid=1

It's probably part of the new job creation plan that the current administration keeps bragging about.

You know spend more taxpayer dollars to create a job for someone to ask questions about things no one really cares about except our snoopy government that wants to tax us more if you answer the right snoopy questions correctly to give them just cause in their mind to tax you more.

But the current administration did create a job and figure out how to pay for it!!!!!...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm-8kN6F4-Q&feature=fvst

Smile

I never fill out the census and since I never answer my door (or do so shotgun in-hand) the census takers don't bother me.

Slicef18

Slicef18

TEOTWAWKI wrote:The American Community Survey

You are require to respond to the census form. You are not require to answer every question. Leave blank those you deem inappropriate to you.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Thanks slice. It's just now in the age of computers seeming harmless data can be milked for some serious insight into privacy....

boards of FL

boards of FL

Don't do it, TEO! They're coming for your guns!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:Don't do it, TEO! They're coming for your guns!

GUNS ? I don't have no stinking guns.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum