Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump says our own Morning Joe and Mika are having an affair.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3752931/Trump-opens-new-war-against-Morning-Joe-threatens-tell-real-story-romantically-linked-hosts-calls-Mika-Brzezinski-neurotic-mess.html

lol

dumpcare

Bob, whats wrong with a little diddling at the office among friends? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

BTW you home?

Telstar

Telstar

Just as long as she doesn't end up like Lori Klausutis.

2seaoat

They stabbed Trump in the back.....he is very angry. They helped turn the tide against Trump, but they also gave Trump legitimacy early in the campaign.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:They stabbed Trump in the back.....he is very angry.   They helped turn the tide against Trump, but they also gave Trump legitimacy early in the campaign.

I guess they figure if they make him they can break him.

2seaoat

They really made him in the primary, and once he was nominated....bam.

That relationship came out in the MSM a couple of months ago. Trump is only telling folks what most already know. If you didn't know, you have been sleeping under a log.

2seaoat

I guess I am sleeping under a log because there is no affair.

Better do some reading. You didn't see the Dems losing Congress either but it happened.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

If they are, she's a fool.

2seaoat

If they are, she's a fool.

I would guess that Joe would have somebody younger. Mika is at a point in her life where she needs another man like she needs Donald Trump to be President. Its tough because both have recently divorced and the rumors fly, but they are both smart enough to know that it would never be a good idea.

2seaoat wrote:If they are, she's a fool.

I would guess that Joe would have somebody younger.  Mika is at a point in her life where she needs another man like she needs Donald Trump to be President.  Its tough because both have recently divorced and the rumors fly, but they are both smart enough to know that it would never be a good idea.

Mika is well connected with lots of money. She is daughter of Zbignew a sort of respected diplomat. Joe is doing what Joe has to do. Be interesting to see where he goes with this.

2seaoat wrote:I guess I am sleeping under a log because there is no affair.

get your log

http://pagesix.com/2016/06/29/mikas-hush-hush-divorce-fuels-joe-romance-chatter/

Telstar

Telstar

They will probably end up co hosting a show on Trump's News Network, morning with the quislings.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum