Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

By aiding Saudis in their attacks on Syrian civilians America is guilty of War Crimes!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Yes, seeing a five-year-old badly wounded by bombs is shocking.  But the truth is, we've been selling the Saudis their planes and bombs and refueling their bombers for illegal attacks on the people of Aleppo and other Syrian towns and villages.

Our foreign policy is pure bullshit, and the costs in real human tragedy outweigh by far the blighted politics!!

Fess up, my fellow Americans -- we're helping Saudi Arabia murder innocent people. Reality.

Last edited by Wordslinger on 8/23/2016, 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

I'm sure there's a coming narrative that creates plausible deniability... and that's really all that's required today.

If you don't buy it... you're obviously just a racist... or too stupid to understand the new speak gymnastics.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Wordslinger wrote:Yes, seeing a five-year-old badly wounded by bombs is shocking.  But the truth is, the Russian planes that struck Aleppo were refueled by American tankers.

Our foreign policy is pure bullshit, and the costs in real human tragedy outweigh by far the blighted politics!!

Fess up, my fellow Americans -- we're helping Saudi Arabia and Russia murder five year olds.   Reality.

What is the source of this? I can't find anything about it.

Markle

Markle

The Russian planes are taking off from Iran so I don't know why they would need refueling.

Where is your reliable source and link?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

My bad. It's the Saudi planes -- refueled by American tankers -- that are dropping American bombs on civilians in Syria. The Russians have their own tankers and bombs. My point is this: Why is it ok to us to be part of war crimes committed by Saudis, but against the same war crimes being committed by Russians?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Wordslinger wrote:My bad.  It's the Saudi planes -- refueled by American tankers --  that are dropping American bombs on civilians in Syria.  The Russians have their own tankers and bombs.  My point is this:  Why is it ok to us to be part of war crimes committed by Saudis, but against the same war crimes being committed by Russians?

Exactly, seems to me the Saudis are responsible for the spread of the Islamist problem, 9/11 etc. Can't figure why we still consider them to be an ally? According to what I caught a snippet of yesterday in a timeline type program by Fareed Zakaria the Saudis sold out to the Islamists back when the Shah was thrown out of power in Iran. The rebels felt the power of their uprising and continued to Mecca threatening to overthrow the royal family. Am I getting this right so far?

Then the royal family, the Saudis basically turned over many national activities to them such as running the schools, which they turned into a brainwashing pipeline for creating more jihadists who spread their philosophy throughout the region. Why we still have anything to do with the Saudis from a purely political point of view is beyond me yet surely it has to do with larger issues? Oil figures into this how?

2seaoat

The Saudis, Israelis, and Americans fostered unrest and civil war in Syria to destroy the nation state of Syria which had connections with Iran, was a threat to Israel, and was a Former Soviet puppet where there are still strong Russian ties currently. Our fingerprints are all over the carnage in Syria, and the thing which is mind boggling to me is that this has been our stated foreign policy since 1973. Saudi Arabia is no friend of America. These post colonial regimes have raped the people of the middle east as the west drained them of their natural resources, and we wonder why we are so hated.

Isis was the creation of the Saudis and Israel, and ask this simple question......why has ISIS which is less than fifty miles from Israel not mounted any type of attack on Israel.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

2seaoat wrote:The Saudis, Israelis, and Americans fostered unrest and civil war in Syria to destroy the nation state of Syria which had connections with Iran, was a threat to Israel, and was a Former Soviet puppet where there are still strong Russian ties currently.   Our fingerprints are all over the carnage in Syria, and the thing which is mind boggling to me is that this has been our stated foreign policy since 1973.  Saudi Arabia is no friend of America.   These post colonial regimes have raped the people of the middle east as the west drained them of their natural resources, and we wonder why we are so hated.

Isis was the creation of the Saudis and Israel, and ask this simple question......why has ISIS which is less than fifty miles from Israel not mounted any type of attack on Israel.

So Israel has no problems from ISIS? That is odd when you think about it. Saudis and Israel, seems like very strange bedfellows indeed.  The whole region has so many ancient ties and power struggles I cannot keep them straight, ugh.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

After studying the history of the American Revolution and our first steps into imperialism in Cuba 1898, and the Philippines 1899, and what we did to those two countries when they were under our control, then add in our imperialistic approach to Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan and now Syria, and one word comes to mind to describe American foreign policy: "Predator."

It's also apparent after so many years of research, that our form of imperialism is always partnered with racism. Name a white Christian country we arbitrarily invaded and attempted to control. . .

Wordslinger wrote:After studying the history of the American Revolution and our first steps into imperialism in Cuba 1898, and the Philippines 1899, and what we did to those two countries when they were under our control, then add in our imperialistic approach to Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan and now Syria, and one word comes to mind to describe American foreign policy: "Predator."

It's also apparent after so many years of research, that our form of imperialism is always partnered with racism. Name a white Christian country we arbitrarily invaded and attempted to control. . .

Canada, Germany come to mind. The initial didn't work out so well.

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:

Actually they have but I see you choose to ignore facts. As far back as 2012 ISIS attempted an Israeli border penetration with a truck full of explosive and an armored car, the truck was stopped and the A/C was stopped a little later by the IDF.

ISIS has partnered with Hamas using tunnels to ship in war materials. They routinely attack Egyptian posts to steal their military equipment. ISIS also threatens Israel constantly.

Israel, not being sheep, has built an enormous wall and also has permanently stationed troops all along the border. In short, they are actively defending their territory.

In the real world ISIS was created by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi who founded ISIS' parent organization, al Qaeda in Iraq. al Q evolved into ISIS through the vacuum created by the war in Syria.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/04/opinions/bergen-trump-obama-clinton-creation-of-isis/

So spare us the uninformed histrionics and do some research before you embarrass yourself again. I even provided a useful link.......

Not to mention that insurgents were being armed in libya and the word is that arms were being passed Syria.

I think they called them moderates? Lmao... what a bunch of turnips. I don't know why anyone expected better.

I doubt there are any Harvard lectures on the instructions for military adventurism.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Tellthetruth wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:After studying the history of the American Revolution and our first steps into imperialism in Cuba 1898, and the Philippines 1899, and what we did to those two countries when they were under our control, then add in our imperialistic approach to Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan and now Syria, and one word comes to mind to describe American foreign policy: "Predator."

It's also apparent after so many years of research, that our form of imperialism is always partnered with racism.  Name a white Christian country we arbitrarily invaded and attempted to control. . .

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Wordslinger wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:

It's also apparent after so many years of research, that our form of imperialism is always partnered with racism.  Name a white Christian country we arbitrarily invaded and attempted to control. . .

Are you referring to the war of 1812 and the end of WWII?

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:My bad.  It's the Saudi planes -- refueled by American tankers --  that are dropping American bombs on civilians in Syria.  The Russians have their own tankers and bombs.  My point is this:  Why is it ok to us to be part of war crimes committed by Saudis, but against the same war crimes being committed by Russians?

Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton created the vacuum, turned the red line into 10 pink lines and invited Russia to fill that vacuum.

As I'm sure you recall, I and every other Conservative said the vacuum would be filled.

You screwed up, so what. Your original post had no punch had it been truthful. Why not go back and correct the headline and post?

2seaoat

So spare us the uninformed histrionics and do some research before you embarrass yourself again. I even provided a useful link.......

Again please name one attack on Israel. Deaths and injury from the attack? I do not need a truck which conveniently harmed nobody. Where are the attacks. Israel is sitting right there and they have 30k fighters and you talk about a truck which certainly was tipped off to try to give folks like you smoke and mirrors. The reason ISIS has not attacked Israel is because the Saudis and Israel have funded ISIS in Syria.......I will wait for you to list the deaths and injuries in Israel from ISIS terrorism......take your time.

Markle

Markle

Why don't you edit the headline and post you falsely started this thread with to reflect the truth?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:So spare us the uninformed histrionics and do some research before you embarrass yourself again. I even provided a useful link.......

Again please name one attack on Israel. Deaths and injury from the attack? I do not need a truck which conveniently harmed nobody. Where are the attacks. Israel is sitting right there and they have 30k fighters and you talk about a truck which certainly was tipped off to try to give folks like you smoke and mirrors. The reason ISIS has not attacked Israel is because the Saudis and Israel have funded ISIS in Syria.......I will wait for you to list the deaths and injuries in Israel from ISIS terrorism......take your time.

ISIS fears to attack Israel. They know a huge attack on Israel would unleash the wrath of God upon them.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:So spare us the uninformed histrionics and do some research before you embarrass yourself again. I even provided a useful link.......

Again please name one attack on Israel.  Deaths and injury from the attack?  I do not need a truck which conveniently harmed nobody.   Where are the attacks.  Israel is sitting right there and they have 30k fighters and you talk about a truck which certainly was tipped off to try to give folks like you smoke and mirrors.   The reason ISIS has not attacked Israel is because the Saudis and Israel have funded ISIS in Syria.......I will wait for you to list the deaths and injuries in Israel from ISIS terrorism......take your time.

ISIS fears to attack Israel.  They know a huge attack on Israel would unleash the wrath of God upon them.

Hmmm ... I remember reading somewhere that the God of the Jews and the God of the Muslims is the same God. Straighten me out on this Markle, dive into your Nazi photo file ....

Down with Amerika Inc., corporate control of our government through corrupt campaign financing.

gatorfan

Again please name one attack on Israel.  Deaths and injury from the attack?  I do not need a truck which conveniently harmed nobody.   Where are the attacks.  Israel is sitting right there and they have 30k fighters and you talk about a truck which certainly was tipped off to try to give folks like you smoke and mirrors.   The reason ISIS has not attacked Israel is because the Saudis and Israel have funded ISIS in Syria.......I will wait for you to list the deaths and injuries in Israel from ISIS terrorism......take your time.

Willful ignorance on your part, again Jabroni.

Markle

Markle

Why do you refuse to correct your headline?

Boldly confirming your lack of character?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:

Good idea, thanks. The crux of my point is how we Americans are complicit in committing war crimes in Syria. This does it better.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Good idea, thanks.  The crux of my point is how we Americans are complicit in committing war crimes in Syria.  This does it better.

Yeah, backing out of the lie you originally posted it and replacing it with something irrelevant.

As you know, the tragedy has been caused by Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama and his partner in crime, Secretary of State, Crooked Hillary Clinton laying down a red line...and then proving again to the world that he can't and won't back up his word.  

Proving, AGAIN, to the world that our friends cannot trust us and our enemies have NOTHING to fear.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Good idea, thanks.  The crux of my point is how we Americans are complicit in committing war crimes in Syria.  This does it better.

Yeah, backing out of the lie you originally posted it and replacing it with something irrelevant.

As you know, the tragedy has been caused by Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama and his partner in crime, Secretary of State, Crooked Hillary Clinton laying down a red line...and then proving again to the world that he can't and won't back up his word.  

Proving, AGAIN, to the world that our friends cannot trust us and our enemies have NOTHING to fear.

So the U.S. committing war crimes is "irrelevant" . . . I should have guessed that our resident forum racist-fascist would never say anything against war crimes! How many Yemeni children are murdered by American bombs, delivered by American fighters flown by Saudi pilots, and refueled by American AF tankers, don't matter to folks like Markle. I should have known ... LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum