Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ghandi, your mama may have been right - Polish Man Who Masturbated In Car Now Has Severe Vision Problems

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/27/rafal-ciesielski-sex_n_1920007.html

Ghandi, your mama may have been right - Polish Man Who Masturbated In Car Now Has Severe Vision Problems  Ghandi11

Looks like your grandma might have been right after all.

A Polish man who was caught masturbating in his car with women's stockings on his head, now is suffering from severe vision loss, according to his lawyer.

Rafal Ciesielski was convicted of outraging public decency in a court in Lincolnshire. The case was closed last month, but Spalding Today just reported on the perplexing revelations made in court.

The paper simply refers to Ciesielski's crime as a "solo sex act." However, Nerys McGarry, spokesperson for the Lincolnshire Police, confirmed in an email to The Huffington Post that the infraction was masturbating in public --- and in the middle of the day, no less.

“He was substantially under the influence of alcohol," Ciesielski's lawyer, Rachel Stevens, said. "He wonders whether someone spiked his drinks – this actually happened in the middle of the day and the last thing he could remember the night before was being in a club."

Stevens also said her client's vision has deteriorated significantly since Aug. 12, when he was arrested for doing the deed with himself.

She said it's gotten so bad that he can no longer drive or operate the fork lift at his work.

This bizarre coincidence plays right into the urban myth that masturbation leads to blindness.

Writing for Psych Central, Dr. Michael Ashworth insists those rumors have been "debunked many times."
-----------------------------

Sorry, man, I couldn't help it. cheers

That aint very funny............................

yes it is,,,,,, He should have used panty hose not stockings,,,Amateur..

knothead

knothead

Yomama wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/27/rafal-ciesielski-sex_n_1920007.html

Ghandi, your mama may have been right - Polish Man Who Masturbated In Car Now Has Severe Vision Problems  Ghandi11

A Polish man who was caught masturbating in his car with women's stockings on his head, now is suffering from severe vision loss, according to his lawyer.

Rafal Ciesielski was convicted of outraging public decency in a court in Lincolnshire. The case was closed last month, but Spalding Today just reported on the perplexing revelations made in court.

The paper simply refers to Ciesielski's crime as a "solo sex act." However, Nerys McGarry, spokesperson for the Lincolnshire Police, confirmed in an email to The Huffington Post that the infraction was masturbating in public --- and in the middle of the day, no less.

“He was substantially under the influence of alcohol," Ciesielski's lawyer, Rachel Stevens, said. "He wonders whether someone spiked his drinks – this actually happened in the middle of the day and the last thing he could remember the night before was being in a club."

Stevens also said her client's vision has deteriorated significantly since Aug. 12, when he was arrested for doing the deed with himself.

She said it's gotten so bad that he can no longer drive or operate the fork lift at his work.

This bizarre coincidence plays right into the urban myth that masturbation leads to blindness.

Writing for Psych Central, Dr. Michael Ashworth insists those rumors have been "debunked many times."

Sounds to me like a case for Fred . . . .

Yella

Yella

knothead wrote:
Yomama wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/27/rafal-ciesielski-sex_n_1920007.html

Sounds to me like a case for Fred . . . .

Show me a man who never masturbates and I'll show you an armless man.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Some people actually get their vision corrected...it depends whether you are near sighted or far sighted..... double blind study on a volunteer....

double blind study on a volunteer......................I dont know.........I am single blind right now........dont think i need a double

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

hallmarkgrad wrote:double blind study on a volunteer......................I dont know.........I am single blind right now........dont think i need a double

Well maybe you aren't doing it right..check with Chrissy I am sure she can help you see better...she has both medical and sexual qualifications.

Thanks..... Private pm for video chat sent to Chrissy.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

hallmarkgrad wrote:Thanks..... Private pm for video chat sent to Chrissy.

Hey in the name of Science....

I went to the Retina doctor yesterday. When I get the floaters out of the way and look between the cataracts and wear my cheap glasses, I have 20/20 vision.

When I had LASIK, I lost my near vision, so I had to get readers. Like the ZZ-Top song, I wanted to be able to wear "cheap sunglasses". After a month of 20/15 vision, my retinas tore, screwing things up. After 8 years, I have found that low power readers actually improve my distance vision to 20/20.

So, I ordered several pairs of sunglasses that have low-power readers all the way across the lens... not bifocals. Works for me. I haven't found ANYBODY else that can see better in the distance with them, but that's okay.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I was in Pineville Louisiana about 12 years ago I got up and headed out the door to do a job. As I was driving along I suddenly was shocked by how I couldn't see even fairly large road signs...I thought maybe there was something smeared on my glasses I had worn since 7th grade. When I took them off I could read small letters a quarter mile away. I threw my glasses in a drawer and have not worn them since...

Yeah i got a couple floaters...every now and then you might see me swatting at a gnat that isn't there.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
hallmarkgrad wrote:double blind study on a volunteer......................I dont know.........I am single blind right now........dont think i need a double

Well maybe you aren't doing it right..check with Chrissy I am sure she can help you see better...she has both medical and sexual qualifications.

lol! lol! offering my services out huh

its ok, Ill do it.. hallmark meet me in my box Wink

as a fav for a friend Smile

LMAO!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum