Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I offer a bet to PACEDOG#1

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I offer a bet to PACEDOG#1 Empty I offer a bet to PACEDOG#1 9/27/2012, 3:41 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Wanna make a bet???

Yes, PACEDOG. Let's make a bet. If Obama wins the election, you use whatever avatar I select for the entire next term. If Romney wins, I use whatever avatar you select for the entire next term.

Do we have a bet?

2I offer a bet to PACEDOG#1 Empty Re: I offer a bet to PACEDOG#1 9/27/2012, 5:23 pm

all of those fancy msm polls have obama up 10% and four quarters of the electoral votes...

so i'll do the avatar bet for the remainder of 2012 that obama does not win by a 10% margin in the popular vote... or will not reach 300 electoral votes... or both with a third issue as tie breaker.

3I offer a bet to PACEDOG#1 Empty Re: I offer a bet to PACEDOG#1 9/27/2012, 5:28 pm

majority in the house of representatives might be a good tie breaker.

4I offer a bet to PACEDOG#1 Empty Re: I offer a bet to PACEDOG#1 9/27/2012, 5:33 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:all of those fancy msm polls have obama up 10% and four quarters of the electoral votes...

so i'll do the avatar bet for the remainder of 2012 that obama does not win by a 10% margin in the popular vote... or will not reach 300 electoral votes... or both with a third issue as tie breaker.

I'm tempted to take the 300 electoral vote bet. First let me see if PACEDOG#1 takes my full term bet.

5I offer a bet to PACEDOG#1 Empty Re: I offer a bet to PACEDOG#1 9/27/2012, 5:34 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:all of those fancy msm polls have obama up 10% and four quarters of the electoral votes...

I'm tempted to take the 300 electoral vote bet. First let me see if PACEDOG#1 takes my full term bet.

6I offer a bet to PACEDOG#1 Empty Re: I offer a bet to PACEDOG#1 9/27/2012, 5:42 pm

i would rather negotiate the three together in some form... and i'll extend the avatar date to inauguration.

as a good faith gesture... by which i demand future concessions for.

7I offer a bet to PACEDOG#1 Empty Re: I offer a bet to PACEDOG#1 9/27/2012, 5:55 pm

Depends on the avatar since most of you know who I am, where I work (both jobs). I can't be posting any hoochie avatars.

8I offer a bet to PACEDOG#1 Empty Re: I offer a bet to PACEDOG#1 9/27/2012, 9:14 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Depends on the avatar since most of you know who I am, where I work (both jobs). I can't be posting any hoochie avatars.

if you take the bet and that monster wins, may I consult you on his avatar?

9I offer a bet to PACEDOG#1 Empty Re: I offer a bet to PACEDOG#1 9/27/2012, 9:18 pm

Rogue wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Depends on the avatar since most of you know who I am, where I work (both jobs). I can't be posting any hoochie avatars.

if you take the bet and that monster wins, may I consult you on his avatar?

Sure.

10I offer a bet to PACEDOG#1 Empty Re: I offer a bet to PACEDOG#1 9/28/2012, 10:00 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

I will not make you use any hoochie avatar.

11I offer a bet to PACEDOG#1 Empty Re: I offer a bet to PACEDOG#1 9/28/2012, 12:13 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Sounds like Pacedog is basically assuming he's going to lose!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum