Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Noun - A Verb - and 9/11 Forgets About 9/11

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

Jebus, these people ....

"Under those eight years, before Obama came along, we didn't have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attack in the United States. They all started when Clinton and Obama got into office."

- Rudy Giuliani speaking today at a Trump rally in Youngstown, Ohio

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

According to Lame Dork poster Markle, Bill Clinton caused 9/11 to happen 9 months into the presidency of George W. Bush.

You will never get an ardent wingnut to place responsibility for 9/11 where it belongs. Can you imagine how they would have howled if a Democrat had been president when 3,000 Americans died in a single day? Just look at how much they squawked over 4 dead at Benghazi......  I will never cease to remind them that 'W' slept at the wheel on 9/11. The event probably saved his presidency, because he had nothing else with which to define it but the wars he started because of it.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Saul Alinsky wrote:Jebus, these people ....

"Under those eight years, before Obama came along, we didn't have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attack in the United States. They all started when Clinton and Obama got into office."

- Rudy Giuliani speaking today at a Trump rally in Youngstown, Ohio

Pleasantly I've had the tv news off all day and just now saw Rudy saying this! It was just jaw dropping! I know Americans are supposed to have a severe case of amnesia when it comes to our history but this was a Whopper! So bad it was really insulting.

RealLindaL

Giuliani did the exact same thing back in 2010:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2010/jan/08/rudy-giuliani/giuliani-says-there-were-no-domestic-attacks-durin/

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum