Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wow! Talk about political conspiracies!

+6
Telstar
othershoe1030
Markle
dumpcare
RealLindaL
Wordslinger
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

This writer presents an interesting conspiracy theory ...

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article45273.htm

RealLindaL

Trump does a perfectly good job of self-assassination; he needs no help whatsoever from anyone. His latest crapola of terming Obama and Clinton as co-founders of ISIS shows just how totally unhinged the man is, not to mention hideously divisive. Way to unite the nation, you IDIOT!

Hubby told me he saw a man wearing a Trump T-shirt in the grocery store today; I'm glad I missed it because I'd've had a hard time keeping my mouth shut when I'd've wanted to tell him just what I thought about his choice.

dumpcare

We just discussed in the office today that the possibility always existed from the inception of his run that he is working to get Hillary elected. He used to be a democrat, he used to be friends with the Clinton's and it was not very long ago he went up against the NRA and other faction's of the republican party. If this is correct this certainly was a scam of all times.

RealLindaL

ppaca wrote:We just discussed in the office today that the possibility always existed from the inception of his run that he is working to get Hillary elected. He used to be a democrat, he used to be friends with the Clinton's and it was not very long ago he went up against the NRA and other faction's of the republican party. If this is correct this certainly was a scam of all times.

My husband still sort of holds onto the same theory, which he and I have discussed on many occasions - along with countless other Americans, no doubt who wonder the same thing.   I always say I wish I could've listened in on that supposed two-hour telcon between Trump and Bill C. before Trump announced his candidacy.    But I'm convinced that, even were such a scam initially planned (which I personally doubt), Trump has almost surely broken the agreement due to his narcissism's strong hold and the utter adulation he basks in from his supporters.  

He has the presidential bug big time now.  No turning back.  

And don't forget that his nutso ideas have been with him a LONG time, ppaca.   NEVER underestimate the birther thing, for instance.  It says who he was and still is.  

I think it's because we so deplore (and wish we could deny) the reality that many fellow Americans actually LIKE this guy, that we get into the wishful thinking mentality of hoping against hope it's all a scam.  

I'm afraid it isn't, and I do mean afraid.

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:Trump does a perfectly good job of self-assassination; he needs no help whatsoever from anyone.  His latest crapola of terming Obama and Clinton as co-founders of ISIS shows just how totally unhinged the man is, not to mention hideously divisive.   Way to unite the nation, you IDIOT!

Hubby told me he saw a man wearing a Trump T-shirt in the grocery store today; I'm glad I missed it because I'd've had a hard time keeping my mouth shut when I'd've wanted to tell him just what I thought about his choice.

True, Donald Trump is his own worst enemy. He still has three months to improve that weakness.

Yes, Trump might have phrased it better, but then it might not be on the news cycle for 24 hours. Who is talking about Hillary Clinton's major economic speech?

Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama and his Secretary of State, against the advice of all his military advisors. He refused to follow their advice to leave 10,000 to 15,000 troops in Iraq. Instead, he pulled everyone out and created a vacuum. I asked, at the time, who Progressives thought were going to fill the vacuum and their response was...crickets.

That vacuum provided the perfect conditions and territory for ISIS to thrive and grow. Like Progressives everywhere, President Obama has hidden and lied to Americans about the strength and dangers ISIS poses.

So the long and short of it is that Donald Trump is right...again.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

It seems to me, that what Americans fear the most about their supreme leader, isn't how much they lie, or cheat, or steal. America's history is full of instances where our leaders came across as "sons of bitches," but they were OUR son's of bitches and that seemed to make it okay. What disturbs us the most is the realization that our leader is capable of terrible stupidity.

Consider: It occurs to me that the reason we turned so harshly on Nixon when the Watergate scandal was unfolding, wasn't the revelation that our leader was a sneaky, thieving, conniving politician -- we knew that -- what put the noose around Nixon's neck was our shock and dismay that he was behind something that was so horribly damning, and plainly stupid. What killed Nixon for us was that he didn't need the break-in at the Watergate -- he was so far ahead in the polls the risk of such an action coming into the public eye was totally unnecessary -- and stupid.

Jimmy Carter telling us to wear sweaters during the fuel crisis caused by OPEC came across as stupid.

And what could have been more stupid than Clinton getting some nooky on the side and getting caught because he had done so stupidly? Consider, everyone knew John Kennedy was having an affair with Marilyn Monroe, but as long as it appeared to be kept clandestine and not broadly attacked in the press, we didn't give a damn.

What's tearing Trump's political image apart is the sum total of all the stupid things he's blurting out on a daily basis. Yes, he's coming across as brash and outspoken -- but more and more we're beginning to realize how stupid he is for not controlling his utterances.

Bye bye Donald . . .

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
ppaca wrote:We just discussed in the office today that the possibility always existed from the inception of his run that he is working to get Hillary elected. He used to be a democrat, he used to be friends with the Clinton's and it was not very long ago he went up against the NRA and other faction's of the republican party. If this is correct this certainly was a scam of all times.

My husband still sort of holds onto the same theory, which he and I have discussed on many occasions - along with countless other Americans, no doubt who wonder the same thing.   I always say I wish I could've listened in on that supposed two-hour telcon between Trump and Bill C. before Trump announced his candidacy.    But I'm convinced that, even were such a scam initially planned (which I personally doubt), Trump has almost surely broken the agreement due to his narcissism's strong hold and the utter adulation he basks in from his supporters.  

He has the presidential bug big time now.  No turning back.  

And don't forget that his nutso ideas have been with him a LONG time, ppaca.   NEVER underestimate the birther thing, for instance.  It says who he was and still is.  

I think it's because we so deplore (and wish we could deny) the reality that many fellow Americans actually LIKE this guy, that we get into the wishful thinking mentality of hoping against hope it's all a scam.  

I'm afraid it isn't, and I do mean afraid.

YES, DO NOT FORGET THE "BIRTHER THING".

I'm sure you recall vividly that it was Presidential nominee candidate Hillary Clinton who was first to bring the issue to the attention of voters.

As for your previous comment about your urge to confront someone in a store because they're wearing a Trump "T" shirt is just stupid. No other word to describe it

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Maybe it just seems as if his comments are getting more and more stupid. He's sounding like Palin. It is one thing to be fresh and straight talking, to tell it like it is, even at times to be somewhat "politically incorrect" however here is a transcript taken from a video Trump made a year ago.

Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist  and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes,
OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart
—you know, if you're a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if,
like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the
smartest people anywhere in the world—it's true!—but when you're a
conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that's
why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went
there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my
like credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged—but
you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would
have been so easy, and it's not as important as these lives are (nuclear
is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the
power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of
what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?),
but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it
used to be three, now it's four—but when it was three and even now, I
would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because,
you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter
right now than the men, so, you know, it's gonna take them about
another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians  are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.
Transcribed from this video, if anyone is interested in deciphering in real time.  The video is from a year ago.  Why are people just now figuring out he’s not all there?

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/8/9/1558359/-This-is-an-actual-Trump-sentence?detail=email&link_id=1&can_id=7ac7f29811a186c5ae63a6abf479abdc&source=email-this-is-an-actual-trump-sentence&email_referrer=this-is-an-actual-trump-sentence&email_subject=this-is-an-actual-trump-sentence

dumpcare

Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:Trump does a perfectly good job of self-assassination; he needs no help whatsoever from anyone.  His latest crapola of terming Obama and Clinton as co-founders of ISIS shows just how totally unhinged the man is, not to mention hideously divisive.   Way to unite the nation, you IDIOT!

True, Donald Trump is his own worst enemy.  He still has three months to improve that weakness.

Yes, Trump might have phrased it better, but then it might not be on the news cycle for 24 hours.  Who is talking about Hillary Clinton's major economic speech?

Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama and his Secretary of State, against the advice of all his military advisors.  He refused to follow their advice to leave 10,000 to 15,000 troops in Iraq.  Instead, he pulled everyone out and created a vacuum.  I asked, at the time, who Progressives thought were going to fill the vacuum and their response was...crickets.

That vacuum provided the perfect conditions and territory for ISIS to thrive and grow.  Like Progressives everywhere, President Obama has hidden and lied to Americans about the strength and dangers ISIS poses.

You're about as moronic as your school teacher buddy in another thread;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-barack-obama-isis_us_57ace92fe4b007c36e4dd7a3?section=&

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:
Markle wrote:

True, Donald Trump is his own worst enemy.  He still has three months to improve that weakness.

Yes, Trump might have phrased it better, but then it might not be on the news cycle for 24 hours.  Who is talking about Hillary Clinton's major economic speech?

Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama and his Secretary of State, against the advice of all his military advisors.  He refused to follow their advice to leave 10,000 to 15,000 troops in Iraq.  Instead, he pulled everyone out and created a vacuum.  I asked, at the time, who Progressives thought were going to fill the vacuum and their response was...crickets.

That vacuum provided the perfect conditions and territory for ISIS to thrive and grow.  Like Progressives everywhere, President Obama has hidden and lied to Americans about the strength and dangers ISIS poses.

PLEASE, show us all where anyone had even heard of ISIS prior to Lame Duck President Obama pulling all our troops out of Iran.  

List for us to all the fatal Islamic Terrorist attacks carried out by ISIS PRIOR to President Obama clearing the deck and inviting them to train and expand in Iran, then Libya and now around the world.  Would you do that for us please?

Last edited by Markle on 8/13/2016, 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:Trump does a perfectly good job of self-assassination; he needs no help whatsoever from anyone. His latest crapola of terming Obama and Clinton as co-founders of ISIS shows just how totally unhinged the man is, not to mention hideously divisive. Way to unite the nation, you IDIOT!

I think you are up to resisting the urge to tell the t-shirter off Linda. After all who knows where it will escalate to. Why not get a t shirt supporting your own candidate or one that points out Trump's faults. Remember that acting mature and having self control is what separates you from, well, someone like Donald Trump.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:List for us to all the fatal Islamic Terrorist attacks carried out by ISIS PRIOR to President Obama clearing the deck and inviting them to train and expand in Iran, then Libya and now around the world.  Would you do that for us please?

Please list for us the number of Americans killed in the FATAL ISLAMIC ATTACK carried out on 9/11/01, while George W. Bush was doing this:

Wow!  Talk about political conspiracies! Abc_gma_mcfadden_110909_wg

I intend to remind you of this every time you bring up this theme from here on out!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:

I think you are up to resisting the urge to tell the t-shirter off Linda. After all who knows where it will escalate to. Why not get a t shirt supporting your own candidate or one that points out Trump's faults. Remember that acting mature and having self control is what separates you from, well, someone like Donald Trump.

Thank you, Daddy Tel.   Actually, though I said I would have a hard time keeping quiet, that would only be internally.  I'm not at all inclined to initiate or escalate rage incidents, whether in a grocery store aisle or on the highway.

But of course you would've had no way to know that, so I should've  been more precise regarding how I would've felt and what my actions would in fact have been: i.e., none.  

As for wearing my own candidate's T-shirt --  blecchh.   Not my style at all.  Would you???

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:

ppaca wrote:
Markle wrote:

PLEASE, show us all where anyone had even heard of ISIS prior to Lame Duck President Obama pulling all our troops out of Iraq.  

List for us to all the fatal Islamic Terrorist attacks carried out by ISIS PRIOR to President Obama clearing the deck and inviting them to train and expand in Iran, then Libya and now around the world.  Would you do that for us please?

Where in hell did you get the idea that ISIS trained and expanded in Iran? ISIS is Sunni. Iran is Shiaa. It appears The Donald isn't alone in acting stupid ...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
PLEASE, show us all where anyone had even heard of ISIS prior to Lame Duck President Obama pulling all our troops out of Iraq.  

Where in hell did you get the idea that ISIS trained and expanded in Iran?  ISIS is Sunni.  Iran is Shiaa.  It appears The Donald isn't alone in acting stupid ...

Obviously George Bush didn't know Iran was controlled by the same sect as the government he installed in Baghdad.  Because it was George Bush who included Iran in his "Axis of Evil".  
So is it any wonder that Markle would not know that either?  lol

Markle,  you just lost all credibility on this topic.  If I was you I wouldn't even try to discuss it again.  You're just going to dig yourself deeper and deeper.

dumpcare

Markle wrote:

ppaca wrote:
Markle wrote:

Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld all of the CIA and top military brass. Probably even Bill Clinton since in 99 it was a loosely formed group, it was not until 2003-2004 it flourished. You can blame the occupation of Iraq and those were your golden boys.

dumpcare

Bob wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Where in hell did you get the idea that ISIS trained and expanded in Iran?  ISIS is Sunni.  Iran is Shiaa.  It appears The Donald isn't alone in acting stupid ...

Obviously George Bush didn't know Iran was controlled by the same sect as the government he installed in Baghdad.  Because it was George Bush who included Iran in his "Axis of Evil".  
So is it any wonder that Markle would not know that either?  lol

Markle,  you just lost all credibility on this topic.  If I was you I wouldn't even try to discuss it again.  You're just going to dig yourself deeper and deeper.

If he was as good at reading creditible  links than he is at posting bogus propaganda he might have some credibility.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle, your bullshit is superb about Obama pulling our troops from Iraq too soon --- it was Bush and gang who set the timetable and causes for withdrawal. See my comment "It turns out Bush created ISIS" in today's forum.

You just lost one of your favorite non-facts, booby. You and your idol Trump wouldn't know truth if it bit you in your racist-fascist asses. LOL

dumpcare

Yep Bush signed the time table to withdraw troops.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Thank you, Daddy Tel.   Actually, though I said I would have a hard time keeping quiet, that would only be internally.  I'm not at all inclined to initiate or escalate rage incidents, whether in a grocery store aisle or on the highway.

But of course you would've had no way to know that, so I should've  been more precise regarding how I would've felt and what my actions would in fact have been: i.e., none.  

As for wearing my own candidate's T-shirt --  blecchh.   Not my style at all.  Would you???

LOL No. The last time I wore a t shirt with a face on it was about 40 years ago, Eric Clapton.

Sal

Sal

Telstar wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:

LOL No. The last time I wore a t shirt with a face on it was about 40 years ago, Eric Clapton.

I bought a Grateful Dead tshirt that reads, "Make America Grateful Again".

It has the "Steal Your Face" logo and a bunch of roses ...

... I thought it was pretty clever.

But, the first time I wore it out in public, I felt kinda uncomfortable ...

... there are so many people down here for whom English is their second language, I think there is a real potential for the shirt to be misconstrued, and a real danger that I could be mistaken for an actual Trump supporter.

Gawd knows, I don't want that.

Telstar

Telstar

Saul Alinsky wrote:
Telstar wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:

I bought a Grateful Dead tshirt that reads, "Make America Grateful Again".

It has the "Steal Your Face" logo and a bunch of roses ...

... I thought it was pretty clever.

But, the first time I wore it out in public, I felt kinda uncomfortable ...

... there are so many people down here for whom English is their second language, I think there is a real potential for the shirt to be misconstrued, and a real danger that I could be mistaken for an actual Trump supporter.

Gawd knows, I don't want that.

I like it and I hope you wear it. Never was a Dead Head but I like them a lot.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Telstar wrote:

I've had a couple of similar experiences lately. One at the pharmacy...a very large old man holding a lady hostage...she was trying to get away, but he wouldn't stop his harangue...Fox News condensed...he could be heard all over the store...all I could muster was my worst glare, which of course didn't stop him.

Then, at the convenience store, another very large old man, again stopping someone in the parking lot who appeared to be on a morning run...had a button that stated, "Benghazi matters." He saw me see him and wanted to engage, but I just explained that we had no common ground.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I saw one too.  She was wearing a t-shirt that said Hillary is God.

One half has your god, and the other half theirs. Personally, I wish all these gods would find another planet to live on.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:I saw one too.  She was wearing a t-shirt that said Hillary is God.

One half has your god,  and the other half theirs.  Personally,  I wish all these gods would find another planet to live on.  

Hillary is not my "god", and it's not halves. Trump is, for whatever reason, sinking his own ship. I hope he goes down with it. It would be the first brave thing he ever did.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum