Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The news just gets stranger and stranger. I have no clue what to make of this.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://www.thefrisky.com/2016-08-08/feminist-legal-scholar-susan-estrich-is-on-roger-ailes-defense-team/

She's a frequent Fox News contributor according to quick scan on google.

2seaoat

In Bob's tradition, Michael Phelps was incredible last night.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

SheWrites wrote:She's a frequent Fox News contributor according to quick scan on google.

Read this...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/feminist-hero-susan-estrich-fought-sexual-harassment-but-now-represents-roger-ailes-is-she-selling-out-or-standing-up/2016/08/04/904c22ce-5810-11e6-9aee-8075993d73a2_story.html

Bob wrote:
SheWrites wrote:She's a frequent Fox News contributor according to quick scan on google.

Read this...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/feminist-hero-susan-estrich-fought-sexual-harassment-but-now-represents-roger-ailes-is-she-selling-out-or-standing-up/2016/08/04/904c22ce-5810-11e6-9aee-8075993d73a2_story.html

So maybe she is a feminist that doesn't broad brush every man as the villain. Perhaps she sees his innocence. Perhaps she is loyal because she is on the payroll?

Interesting...

2seaoat

So maybe she is a feminist that doesn't broad brush every man as the villain.

Oh please....let me get a diabetes shot......she is a lawyer. She has expertise. She was hired. She is doing her job. No

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:
she is a lawyer.   She has expertise.  She was hired.  She is doing her job.

Precisely.

This reminds me of Bob's inability to comprehend why Samuel L. Jackson appears in Capital One commercials.

scratch

Because he is an actor.

I tossed out a few possibilities. Wasn't saying I owned any of them.

It comes down to money. Plain and simple.

But I bet Gloria Allred would never take on such a case to defend a man.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Saul Alinsky wrote:
2seaoat wrote:

Precisely.

This reminds me of Bob's inability to comprehend why Samuel L. Jackson appears in Capital One commercials.

scratch

Because he is an actor.

I have to agree with Sal and 2seaoat about this. Apparently I'm the only idiot who is questioning why she would be doing this. No one else in the legal community or the media or in feminist circles is questioning it. They all are saying it's perfectly ordinary. Even Gloria Allred.
What can I say. It's obviously just my stupidity and ignorance because I attended the worthless Escambia County school which never done taught me nary nothin.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

SheWrites wrote:

But I bet Gloria Allred would never take on such a case to defend a man.

If she wouldn't that just means she probably went to law school in Escambia County.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I want you to think about this,  SheWrites.  Old Sal who is undoubtedly the most liberal and progressive Fox News hater we have here,  is now having no problem with a nationally renowned feminist saying old Roger is innocent.  And that's even after the tapes have surfaced and old Fox News and old Roger are already offering 8 figures to shut the whole thing up.

You just cannot make any of this shit up.  The irony on this message forum is so thick you couldn't cut it with a chainsaw.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Saul Alinsky wrote:
2seaoat wrote:

Precisely.

scratch

Because he is an actor.

Markle is still talking about things I write years ago. 2seaoat remembers every damn thing I've ever written.
And now Sal is exhibiting the same thing.
Goddamn do these fuckers ever have me in their heads. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And like always, they never fucking get it right.

I completely comprehend why Samuel L. Jackson has been getting paid tens of millions to peddle credit cards. It's the Trump syndrome. Money is everything.
It's not that I don't comprehend it. It's just that if I was an actor who was already worth hundreds of millions of dollars, why in fuck would I want to prostitute myself to help put more credit cards into the hands of the poor damn suckers who get maxed out on that shit and end up with debt up to their eyeballs because of it.

And what is really ironic, is who it is that's defending it. The same liberal progressive democrat who loves the idea that the rich are too rich and the poor are too poor. Talk about fucking hypocrisy.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And no,  goddamnit,  let's go ahead and cut this off now.  The fact that I'm referring to Sam Jackson is not because I'm a fucking racist.  
You don't see Denzel Washington on the tube for years at time selling himself out to a fucking megabank.  And I respect that.

And if it was racism,  I wouldn't have any problem with an old white rich actor peddling fucking gold on the tube with that "what's in your safe" bullshit.
And I have just as much of a problem with that.
A good friend put his life savings in silver a few years ago because of all the hype like that and now it's worth about half what he paid for it.  And old William Devane is still on the tube telling us all how the fucking gold and silver is gonna skyrocket in price when all it's done since he got hired for that is to head south.
My friend can sure as hell answer the question "what's in your safe?" for old William.
And the answer is about half what was in there before old William started running his mouth about it on tv.  That's what.

Telstar

Telstar

His widow joked about this in the Arnold movie The Last Action Hero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDB9Ty3WPBc

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum