Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I learned this in Japan but because I care about your health I share

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6bf_1348698714

A properly sized waste can you can put your feet on works just as well...And it does help....also found out when camping things just seemed easier and more complete squatting over a properly dug hole downhill/downwind/downstream from the camp..
In Japan you squat over what is little more than a channel/canal in the floor open at both ends with water running through it to carry the waste away. It was rather embarrassing because there were old women squatting right next to you....different culture.

Bomb sight Shitters.....Hint Men should remove their billfold/wallet from their rear pocket before using....
I learned this in Japan but because I care about your health I share Float356.img_assist_custom

Never ceases to amaze me how many people think they cannot function without modern plumbing and electricity. Betcha a nickel those are the very same people who saw the subject and quickly clicked off, thinking "eww gross!"

Shame it would take a catastrophe to teach those people just how little they actually NEED those modern conveniences.

Those are modren. In use today in many places in Asia.

hallmarkgrad wrote:Those are modren. In use today in many places in Asia.

Thanks, hg... I did pick up on that. Lol. I was referring to Teo's good advice about aiming or digging downhill. Sorry, sorta typing in shorthand since I'm on my Droid and not at laptop. Smile

hallmarkgrad wrote:Those are modren. In use today in many places in Asia.

Thanks, hg... I did pick up on that. Lol. I was referring to Teo's good advice about aiming or digging downhill. Sorry, sorta typing in shorthand since I'm on my Droid and not at laptop. Smile

All is good. I would think that the smaller space required for that type of "Benjo" would also be a big advange.

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

I had a friend drop his camera in one while we were on a port visit in Casablanca. We laughed about it all night long.

2seaoat

Sorry, but I have been out in the wilderness for some time and when nature calls it is no big deal.......but if I had my preference......I like the throne and my lazy boy............we all are going to die, and if you think squatting is going to give you a better quality of life......go for it.....it actually makes sense, but people died 1000 years ago 20 years earlier than today, so I will pass on squatting as a choice, sit in my lazy boy in AC with a cold drink, and drive my car rather than walking.....and yes an argument can be made that all those conveniences of modern life shorten our lives.......oh well.

Nekochan

Nekochan

This is interesting.
They still have the squat potties in Japan but they have modernized a lot so that you will find men's and ladies' rooms now almost everywhere.
Also, the Japanese don't just squat while using the toilet, they also squat to look at something or work on something at ground level.

Nekochan

Nekochan

LOL, Sal, what is it about my post that you don't like?

Nekochan

Nekochan

Ha, ha....Sal, so you are obsessed with my posts! No matter what I post, you dislike it. Well, have fun with that!

Sal

Sal

I didn't give either of your posts negative marks, Neko.

I've told you before, I'm saving all of my negative votes for Chrissy.

Twisted Evil

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal...908 negative votes you've given and growing.

Sorry, I don't believe you, Sal. I gave you the benefit of the doubt the other time but not anymore. Your name shows up at the bottom of this page and voila--I have yet another negative vote. Whatever rocks your boat, but I just wanted to let you know that I know it's you. Wink

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:Sal...908 negative votes you've given and growing.

Sorry, I don't believe you, Sal. I gave you the benefit of the doubt the other time but not anymore. Your name shows up at the bottom of this page and voila--I have yet another negative vote. Whatever rocks your boat, but I just wanted to let you know that I know it's you. Wink

I don't really care what you believe, Neko. I've been nothing but straight from the start. Of all those negative votes I've given, easily 95% have gone to Chrissy. And yet she is only at about -80.

If you want to be suspicious of someone manipulating the voting system, that should tell you all you need to know.

Nekochan

Nekochan

salinsky wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Sal...908 negative votes you've given and growing.

I don't really care what you believe, Neko. I've been nothing but straight from the start. Of all those negative votes I've given, easily 95% have gone to Chrissy. And yet she is only at about -80.

If you want to be suspicious of someone manipulating the voting system, that should tell you all you need to know.

908 is over the top and obsessive--whoever you gave them to. But since you don't care what I believe, you won't mind if I don't believe your denial.

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:
908 is over the top and obsessive--whoever you gave them to. But since you don't care what I believe, you won't mind if I don't believe your denial.

That's correct. I don't care.

But ask yourself this - why would I openly admit giving loads of negative marks to one poster, but deny giving them to you? It defies logic, not that your posts ever employ much of that.

Last edited by salinsky on 9/27/2012, 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nekochan

Nekochan

I have no idea. How would I know how an obsessive person goes about obsessing?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum