Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Todd gets dumped by GOP like five day old fish.....but now he decides to stay.......flip flop

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Everybody wanted to distance themselves from the candidate's rape comments.....but now the beauty of the flip flop.......there was a time where there was political codes of honor.......politicians are scumbags.

25 key house seats sit in the balance.......and now money is going to funnel to this candidate who talks about legitimate rape and magic birth control......great there goes the house.

2seaoat wrote:Everybody wanted to distance themselves from the candidate's rape comments.....but now the beauty of the flip flop.......there was a time where there was political codes of honor.......politicians are scumbags.

25 key house seats sit in the balance.......and now money is going to funnel to this candidate who talks about legitimate rape and magic birth control......great there goes the house.

Are you really that ignorant?.....The candidate never flip flopped..he immediately apologized admitted being wrong and said he was staying in the race...now how's that a flip flop if it's exactly what he's done?....That being said...don't support his statements or his campaign....

2seaoat

I guess I am that ignorant, because I am talking about those who withdrew their support for the candidate including funding.....and guess what.......I know I am one ignorant fool......so maybe you can help.....guess who is coming to dinner with a bag of campaign contributions......? People are slowly giving support who ran before the convention and vowed to not support the candidate....that flip flop is invisible to you.....but in my ignorant state, I thought I might mention.......politicians are scumbags. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

2seaoat wrote:I guess I am that ignorant, because I am talking about those who withdrew their support for the candidate including funding.....and guess what.......I know I am one ignorant fool......so maybe you can help.....guess who is coming to dinner with a bag of campaign contributions......? People are slowly giving support who ran before the convention and vowed to not support the candidate....that flip flop is invisible to you.....but in my ignorant state, I thought I might mention.......politicians are scumbags. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Individuals can support the candidate of their choice...look at the idiots that blindly follow the COWH...It's their choice and yes that crowd includes many that have their hands out for the government to take care of every aspect of their lives..IMO...the reason for the support of this flawed candidate is political because of the desire to control the Senate...But when celebrities can openly admit they they voted/will vote for a candidate because of the color of skin and that's acceptable then WHY should anyone else be questioned for their choice?....

boards of FL

boards of FL

newswatcher wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Everybody wanted to distance themselves from the candidate's rape comments.....but now the beauty of the flip flop.......there was a time where there was political codes of honor.......politicians are scumbags.

Are you really that ignorant?.....The candidate never flip flopped..he immediately apologized admitted being wrong and said he was staying in the race...now how's that a flip flop if it's exactly what he's done?....That being said...don't support his statements or his campaign....

lol. I admit I was wrong. Apparently there is no magical ability for women to approve or deny sperm during rape. That being said, I still want your vote!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

First of all, the remark was off-the-charts ignorant. Do you expect his fellow Republicans to back him in his stupidity? Where does "code of honor" figure in this at all?

Secondly, doesn't this guy have a mother? A wife? Children? Did he just get carried away with the official position of the GOP...no to abortion with no exceptions...? What is wrong with these people? Don't they realize how offensive they are?

who in the hell does he think he is?

a democrat?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum