Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Top Jeb Bush adviser leaves GOP, will vote for Clinton if Florida close

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

First on CNN: Top Jeb Bush adviser leaves GOP, will vote for Clinton if Florida close

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/01/politics/sally-bradshaw-jeb-bush-donald-trump-florida/index.html

Excerpt:

(CNN) — Jeb Bush's top adviser, Sally Bradshaw, has left the Republican Party to become an independent, and says if the presidential race in Florida is close, she'll vote for Hillary Clinton.

Bradshaw, who's been close to the former Florida governor for decades and was senior adviser to his 2016 campaign, officially switched her registration to unaffiliated. She told CNN's Jamie Gangel in an email interview that the GOP is "at a crossroads and have nominated a total narcissist -- a misogynist -- a bigot."

"This is a time when country has to take priority over political parties. Donald Trump cannot be elected president," Bradshaw said.

More evidence of the fractured and disjointed campaign of the Republican Party this election cycle. How can they think of winning in November when many cannot even decide to get behind the man who is their nominee?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

I get big buck Republicans voting for Trump for their own financial gain, but I have no understanding why anybody else would vote for Trump who cared for America, unless they were a toothless bigot who are filled with hate and prejudice. This man is despicable. How this is even being considered by any party is beyond me. I cannot believe that Hillary does not have a ten point lead.

Sal

Sal

"Big buck Republicans" must be ignoramuses.

Trump's proposals would destroy our economy and leave our foreign relations in shambles.

That's not good for business.

2seaoat

I had one guy tell me that Hillary will cost him 35k a year more taxes.....they are not looking beyond a bigger tax bill. These are intelligent kind people who do not want to pay more taxes, and will vote for Trump. The guy making 50k voting for Trump is voting against his economic interests.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum