Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Koch brothers network rules out anti-Clinton ads

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Koch brothers network rules out anti-Clinton ads
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/30/politics/koch-retreat-paul-ryan/index.html

Excerpt:

Colorado Springs (CNN) — The powerful political network helmed by Charles and David Koch is ruling out running advertisements intended to hurt Hillary Clinton, another sign of their insistence on avoiding the presidential race.

The Koch network has previously said they will not back Republican candidate Donald Trump, but on Saturday officials told reporters that they would not run negative Clinton spots, a position taken by some Republican groups that are uneasy with the controversial GOP standard-bearer.

It looks like the Kochs won't finance any super PACs to swiftboat Hillary......

Just further evidence that the Republicans are going to come to grief in November....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

When the Koch brothers are not running ads attacking Clinton, then you get a measure how dangerous Donald Trump is to America. There are people on this forum who have declared they will vote for Donald Trump. How a moral person can have any confusion on these choices is beyond me. I get the folks I had dinner with the other night who all make over a million dollars a year getting whacked by increased taxes and wanting Trump to win so they can keep more money and not pay taxes, but I cannot get my head around somebody making less than 250k a year voting for Donald Trump......it is mind boggling, but then we only need to look to Bob and see the poster child for the same.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote: I cannot get my head around somebody making less than 250k a year voting for Donald Trump......it is mind boggling, but then we only need to look to Bob and see the poster child for the same.

I told you the reason I'm voting for Trump and it's so totally irrelevant to anything you understand.  I told you I don't want to have to go through life not knowing what a Trump presidency would end up being like.  And that will only happen if Trump doesn't win.  
I think I've made very clear that I believe Trump is the biggest asshole of a politician I've ever heard of.  And that's the point.  I "gots to know" what the world's biggest asshole will do while actually in office.  
So no it's not because I "don't like little brown bags of garbage" (always your words, not mine),  and not because I listen to "elevator boyz",  and nothing to do with the location of where I live.  It has EVERYTHING only to do with curiousity.  And yes curiosity has been known to kill cats so don't bother to tell me something I already know.

2seaoat

The same curiosity which had you vote for Romney......see a pattern yet? The only person you consistently fool is yourself. You did the exact same gymnastics in your rationalization when you voted for Romney......just admit it Bob.........once you have been raised in the south it is very difficult not to go along with the mob.......you pretend to be a fence sitter, but you consistently conform to the mob. Your racist terms, your anti intellectual stances, and your overwhelming fear define your very soul........you vote for Trump because you told us you believe in his racist beliefs......pretend away in your fantasy.

Bs... there's no bigger hypocrisy than your claim to be a pub while supporting authoritarian collectivist central govt planning.

What a joke.

2seaoat

Republicans built the interstate system, Republicans created the EPA, Republicans freed the slaves, and Republicans believe in enhancing business because good business is good government.......you are from Houston....you have never been a Republican.....just an anti government democrat with all the baggage Bob has..........you think government does not work. Republicans use government to build a better America, and the current party which calls itself Republican is just your dixiecrat buds trying to create the white nationalist party and in the process destroy the union and the federal government where they actually believe all men are created equal.....simple.....nothing complex here.

RealLindaL

Bob wrote:I told you the reason I'm voting for Trump and it's so totally irrelevant to anything you understand.  I told you I don't want to have to go through life not knowing what a Trump presidency would end up being like.  And that will only happen if Trump doesn't win.  
I think I've made very clear that I believe Trump is the biggest asshole of a politician I've ever heard of.  And that's the point.  I "gots to know" what the world's biggest asshole will do while actually in office.  
So no it's not because I "don't like little brown bags of garbage" (always your words, not mine),  and not because I listen to "elevator boyz",  and nothing to do with the location of where I live.  It has EVERYTHING only to do with curiosity.  And yes curiosity has been known to kill cats so don't bother to tell me something I already know.

Bob, to vote for someone you consider the "biggest asshole of a politician" simply to satisfy your own personal curiosity about the results of his presidency is the most irresponsible thing I've ever in my life heard of coming from a supposedly intelligent, thinking person.  For pity's sake, Bob, why in the world would you help push the rest of us into the position of having this "asshole" (your word) attempting to lead our nation, just so YOU can find out what will happen?   Good holy grief, man.  I am speechless, sitting here in amazed and dazed disappointment.   Un-blanking-believable.
Shocked

2seaoat

I am speechless, sitting here in amazed and dazed disappointment. Un-blanking-believable.

It is on par with his support for Romney. Do not expect Bob to be a man of principle. Convenience and lazy intellectualism come to my mind every single time Bob tries to explain some reason other than his lock step Dixiecrat votes through his entire life.........Strom Thurman was going to have Bob as an intern, but Strom was making fun of a black senator on an elevator, and thought that would be inconsistent with the music playing in the background.....did you know the elevator boyz had a black drummer, and campaigned for Jimmy Carter?.......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum