Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Democrats are not using their brains

+2
gatorfan
2seaoat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

The call now is to deny Donald Trump Security clearance because of his calls on a foreign nation to hack a political appointment. Stupid. They need to properly frame the issue. The security folks should ask to see Donald Trump's tax returns and to determine that he has no Russian or questionable sources of funding and loans which may compromise his security clearance. Play chess....not checkers.

gatorfan

Both candidates need to be evaluated carefully, we already know HRC is reckless when it comes to sensitive information as affirmed by the FBI. But her loo$e and not $o loo$e tie$ to Mother Ru$$ia are al$o well known.

Can you pronounce "Uranium One"?

How about "$2.35 million" and "$500,000"?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

gatorfan wrote:Both candidates need to be evaluated carefully, we already know HRC is reckless when it comes to sensitive information as affirmed by the FBI. But her loo$e and not $o loo$e tie$ to Mother Ru$$ia are al$o well known.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

That story is a lie.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/07/29/breaking-hours-after-first-intelligence-briefing-trump-likely-leaked-classified-secrets/

BREAKING: Hours After First Intelligence Briefing, Trump Likely Leaked CLASSIFIED Secrets

By Pearson McKinney - July, 2016

Despite the fact that Senator Harry Reid and other high ranking intelligence officials from both sides have asked that Donald Trump not be given access to classified information just yesterday, today, Trump was given his first shot learning sensitive information this afternoon.

Trump attended an intelligence briefing this afternoon in which he was told sensitive information for his own safety and for the safety of Americans. Within hours he was neck deep into one of his classic word salads when he proved Harry Reid and other Pentagon officials right.

In what was the biggest faux pas of his entire political career, Trump accidentally revealed sensitive and classified information about the locations of secret military bases. Trump arrogantly spoke to an audience at a Colorado Springs rally today, when he said that the U.S. should not have to pay rent for its military base in Saudi Arabia.

There’s just one problem with this. There isn’t supposed to be an American military base in Saudi Arabia. This revelation could and should mean huge consequences for Donald Trump, who has called for the arrest and indictment of Hillary Clinton for mishandling of classified emails.

Trump is now complaining “we pay rent for our base to Saudi Arabia”

— Ben Jacobs (@Bencjacobs) July 29, 2016

According to the government, Donald Rumsfeld was supposed to have closed the American base in Saudi Arabia right after 9/11. If what Trump is saying is not just another of his made up facts, that means that a secret military base is now public.

If there is now a US military base in Saudi, it is classified and mentioning it should have legal consequences. https://t.co/LgEeMXkV7M

— Yaroslav Trofimov (@yarotrof) July 29, 2016

The consequences of Trump’s actions today are not yet, and may never be, made known to the public. However, you can be certain that the location of that base was classified for a reason, and now that protection has been compromised.

@_DanMangan @yarotrof @Bencjacobs If he signed the secrecy agreement already as part of getting the briefing, he could be prosecuted.

— Bradley P. Moss, Esq (@BradMossEsq) July 30, 2016

#TrumpForPrison2016

2seaoat

I think every Presidential candidate in the future should by statute have ten years of tax returns available to be reviewed before security clearance is granted. The Democrats need to nail this down.

Telstar

Telstar

Donald Trump admitted in a new interview that if he releases his tax returns, he will lose the election.

http://crooksandliars.com/2016/07/donald-trump-mitt-romney-lost-2012

gatorfan

Floridatexan wrote:
gatorfan wrote:Both candidates need to be evaluated carefully, we already know HRC is reckless when it comes to sensitive information as affirmed by the FBI. But her loo$e and not $o loo$e tie$ to Mother Ru$$ia are al$o well known.

That story is a lie.

Nope - willful ignorance on your part doesn't change facts. So sorry....I hate it for ya.....

2seaoat

Nope - willful ignorance on your part doesn't change facts.

As a Geology minor, I can only laugh how naive folks are.......the idea that someone is going to corner the uranium market as if there is a finite supply which cannot meet the demand, is so fricking naive and detached from the facts to make the whole innuendo that this company's sale was some strategic coup.....turnip truck......meet the fallen.

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:Nope - willful ignorance on your part doesn't change facts.

As a Geology minor, I can only laugh how naive folks are.......the idea that someone is going to corner the uranium market as if there is a finite supply which cannot meet the demand, is so fricking naive and detached from the facts to make the whole innuendo that this company's sale was some strategic coup.....turnip truck......meet the fallen.

Of course you once again miss the point Jabroni but then it's obvious you don't understand the content of the article. I'm no longer surprised by either your willful ignorance or the fact you are a legend in your own narrow, bigoted mind.

Sal

Sal

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jun/30/donald-trump/donald-trump-inaccurately-suggests-clinton-got-pai/

2seaoat

It really is a threshold intelligence required to fall for this propaganda. This idea that uranium is not part of the free market of extractive industries is silly. The Clinton Foundation does good work saving lives across the globe. The idea that the Clintons are enriched from the same is simply an intelligent thing which a low IQ person who does not understand how charitable trusts work thinks the Clintons are some how enriched. They are not. However, the power of a Foundation which does good deeds is a source of much power.

Look....this issue is frankly for stupid people. The same stupid people who chant lock her up without even understanding that no crime happened, and no elements of a crime were present. It is the "feelings" folks trying to turn feelings into facts........stupid cannot be fixed, and for people who get it you can just sit back and wonder if our educators need to be spending more time teaching civics. I read the article. I understand the uranium market. I understand the requirements of charitable trusts and their requirements. I am not that naive.

polecat

polecat

"I've made a lot of sacrifices," Trump said. "I made gigantic sacrifices to avoid serving my country."- Andy Borowitz

Make Americans Who Used To Respect The Military Believe Insulting Gold Star Families Is Somehow Great Again.- John Fugelsang

Trump: "I didn't see Obama's speech. I was talking with Putin, who promises his hackers will deliver the election for me. Me." - Tea Party Cat

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum