Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Say What You Like About Bubba, He Can Still Tell a Story ...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

OK, he went a little long as he tends to do ...

... but, good Lord, I was mesmerized for the first 45 minutes.

The man is gifted.

Telstar

Telstar

He has that easy front porch style.

RealLindaL

Hope you didn't actually tune out after 45 minutes, Sal; the real fire came at the end.

Great speech. So interesting to watch him shift from the voice of President to the voice of husband/father.  It was a not a flowery Facebook style post about how much he loves his wife but the voice of a man who believes in the woman to whom he is married.  It reminded me a bit of a marriage counseling where you have to go through a timeline and bring out everything you admire about your spouse in order to overshadow the things you do not like.  That he left out a few troubled years was gracious.  It will be picked apart and deemed full of lies but I think it served Hillary well.  He depicted her as a woman on a mission who cares about the needs of people.

And that's my speech review at face value.

The talking heads excoriate...

2seaoat

For all Trump's claims about how smart he is, he blew his opportunity the same way Romney failed to humanize their lives. Bill gave a context of Hillary as the change maker versus the claims that Trump will make change, and all this was done without giving Trump a mention. In fact, I expected the Democrat Convention to be a mudslinging affair with attacks on Trump. I think the strategy is brilliant. Trump has mastered the counter punch. Basically he has been silenced for a week because nobody has really vanquished the candidate......an occasional pop, but they are not giving him free media.....the ignore Trump and talk about a better America may be a good strategy at this early stage.

Sal

Sal

RealLindaL wrote:Hope you didn't actually tune out after 45 minutes, Sal; the real fire came at the end.  

Ahhh, hell no ...

... if I had tuned out, I would've missed Alicia Keys.

RealLindaL

Saul Alinsky wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:Hope you didn't actually tune out after 45 minutes, Sal; the real fire came at the end.  

Ahhh, hell no ...

... if I had tuned out, I would've missed Alicia Keys.

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum