Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moaning Joe........

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Moaning Joe........ Empty Moaning Joe........ 9/26/2012, 9:41 am

Looks like I aint the only one that thinks Moaning Joe is a piece of garbage. ..

All the comment in the PNJ were negative on our good pal.

Back in Northwest Florida to speak at Gulf Power Co.'s 16th annual Economic Symposium in Sandestin, former Congressman and current MSNBC "Morning Joe" host Joe Scarborough didn't have kind words for either of the two presidential candidates.

As a politician, Mitt Romney is "awful," Scarborough said. And President Obama "doesn't know how to run Washington."

Scarborough did, however, have optimistic words for Northwest Florida. After lamenting a previous era of non-cooperation in Pensacola, he said, "what I’m hearing now is Escambia and Santa Rosa counties talking together, with one agenda."

In the comments to the coverage of Scarborough's speech on pnj.com, SHARON BROWN GWIN said, "They did a great job on airbrushing Joe's photo. After that I have little if any thing good to say about Joe Scarborough. I often go to sleep watching the news at night and make a point of not leaving it on MSNBC so I wont hear Joe overtalking (loudly) anyone that doesn't bash the POTUS or isn't as rude as he is."

JEFF BERGOSH said, "Interesting that you'll find few, if any, Democrats that will bash their president or their candidates out in the open. Republicans, on the other hand, end up eating their own and then they wonder why their guy loses. Tragic."

RICHARD LYONS wrote, "Joe talks about how to work together in Congress as if he is an old, experienced congressman. Let's see, he quit after six years to kiss butt around Washington. How can he give advice (with a straight face) on how to work in Congress?"

Said DENNIS DUGGER, "Joe is simply a high-paid talking head not unlike all the others. They are all one-sided purveyors of partial truths and lots of opinion."

See the coverage and add to the conversation: http://on.pnj.com/Sjnrwv.http://on.pnj.com/Sjnrwv

2Moaning Joe........ Empty Re: Moaning Joe........ 9/26/2012, 9:51 am

Nothing new here. Runaway Joe, who cares?

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

3Moaning Joe........ Empty Re: Moaning Joe........ 9/26/2012, 9:53 am

nochain wrote:Nothing new here. Runaway Joe, who cares?

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

lol! lol! lol!

4Moaning Joe........ Empty Re: Moaning Joe........ 9/26/2012, 11:45 am

Yella

Yella

hallmarkgrad wrote:Looks like I aint the only one that thinks Moaning Joe is a piece of garbage. ..

All the comment in the PNJ were negative on our good pal.

Back in Northwest Florida to speak at Gulf Power Co.'s 16th annual Economic Symposium in Sandestin, former Congressman and current MSNBC "Morning Joe" host Joe Scarborough didn't have kind words for either of the two presidential candidates.

As a politician, Mitt Romney is "awful," Scarborough said. And President Obama "doesn't know how to run Washington."

Scarborough did, however, have optimistic words for Northwest Florida. After lamenting a previous era of non-cooperation in Pensacola, he said, "what I’m hearing now is Escambia and Santa Rosa counties talking together, with one agenda."

In the comments to the coverage of Scarborough's speech on pnj.com, SHARON BROWN GWIN said, "They did a great job on airbrushing Joe's photo. After that I have little if any thing good to say about Joe Scarborough. I often go to sleep watching the news at night and make a point of not leaving it on MSNBC so I wont hear Joe overtalking (loudly) anyone that doesn't bash the POTUS or isn't as rude as he is."

JEFF BERGOSH said, "Interesting that you'll find few, if any, Democrats that will bash their president or their candidates out in the open. Republicans, on the other hand, end up eating their own and then they wonder why their guy loses. Tragic."

RICHARD LYONS wrote, "Joe talks about how to work together in Congress as if he is an old, experienced congressman. Let's see, he quit after six years to kiss butt around Washington. How can he give advice (with a straight face) on how to work in Congress?"

Said DENNIS DUGGER, "Joe is simply a high-paid talking head not unlike all the others. They are all one-sided purveyors of partial truths and lots of opinion."

See the coverage and add to the conversation: http://on.pnj.com/Sjnrwv.http://on.pnj.com/Sjnrwv

Joe is a classic example of the old adage "If I could buy him for what he is worth and sell him for what he thinks he's worth". The only reason I look at the show is because of the other people. I keep hoping and praying that Mika will finally flip out one morning and slug him with a large blunt object.
That would go viral on YouTube in just a matter of minutes.

I think Joe may have seen the President of MSNBC doing something nasty behind a woodpile.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

5Moaning Joe........ Empty Re: Moaning Joe........ 9/26/2012, 4:55 pm

Quitter Joe is my name for him. You don't run for another two year term in Congress if you aren't going to finish. How hard is two years? Really? We still have no clue about Joe's intern.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum