Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

COMMUNIST SAUL ALINSKY, TOPIC OF HILLARY CLINTON THESIS AT WELLESLEY COLLEGE Fools here want us to believe Glenn Beck uncovered this Communist

+6
Sal
ZVUGKTUBM
othershoe1030
2seaoat
Wordslinger
Markle
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I see you corrected the name of the school in your header. Now you might want to correct the name of the person you're trying to smear.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You're ALL too obsessed with these political celebrities.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:

The hatred Markle has for Obama is equaled only by the hatred you people have for Trump.  lol

ANOTHER LIE.  Not unexpected.

Unlike you, and most other Progressives, I don't HATE ANYONE.  I pray nightly for the safety and health of Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama and all our leadership.

I do VEHEMENTLY HATE what he has done to our country and to the rest of the world.

I certainly do not hate you although I do wonder why you find it necessary to lie about me.

Anyone with different opinions than markle is automatically a "progressive".

Anyone with different opinions than sal and 2seaoat is automatically a republican racist. lol

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:

The hatred Markle has for Obama is equaled only by the hatred you people have for Trump.  lol

Unlike you, and most other Progressives, I don't HATE ANYONE.  I pray nightly for the safety and health of Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama and all our leadership.

I do VEHEMENTLY HATE what he has done to our country and to the rest of the world.

I certainly do not hate you although I do wonder why you find it necessary to lie about me.

Anyone with different opinions than sal and 2seaoat is automatically a republican racist.  lol

You're not a republican racist, Bob.

You just always vote republican and make racist comments.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:

Anyone with different opinions than sal and 2seaoat is automatically a republican racist.  lol

Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

Telstar

Telstar

So when exactly did Hillary go from being a Young Republican Barry Goldwater supporter to a Communist?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Saul Alinsky wrote:

You just always vote republican and make racist comments.

What racist comments?  As I said,  if I don't have the same opinions as you and 2seaoat,  that automatically makes me a racist.  lol
Just as markle labels me a "progressive" simply because I don't share his opinions.
You people are all so label oriented.  lol

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:I don't HATE ANYONE.  I pray nightly for the safety and health of Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama and all our leadership..

You pray for him nightly, then spend your days slandering and libeling and disrespecting him and depicting all his words as lies or despicable statements and all his successes as failures and everything good about him as evil and hateful.  

That's the epitome of "Christian" hypocrisy if I ever saw it.  If there is a god, I seriously doubt you're fooling him.  Fooling yourself, is all.  You're a hate-filled person and it shows in virtually every post of yours here, Markle.

The only thing I might believe is that you pray for Obama to think and act just as you think he should.   If so, thank heaven that entreaty has been thoroughly ignored.

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:I don't HATE ANYONE.  I pray nightly for the safety and health of Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama and all our leadership..

You pray for him nightly, then spend your days slandering and libeling and disrespecting him and depicting all his words as lies or despicable statements and all his successes as failures and everything good about him as evil and hateful.  

That's the epitome of "Christian" hypocrisy if I ever saw it.  If there is a god, I seriously doubt you're fooling him.  Fooling yourself, is all.  You're a hate-filled person and it shows in virtually every post of yours here, Markle.

The only thing I might believe is that you pray for Obama to think and act just as you think he should.   If so, thank heaven that entreaty has been thoroughly ignored.

As you know, and you find so frustrating is that what I post about Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama is true.  My Progressive good friends here call me names, use profanities and 2seaoat uses verbose stories consisting of nothing more than a great word salad.

I pray nightly for the health and safety of our leaders.  All our leaders.  I realize how foreign that sound to you since all you do is wish ill will toward anyone, especially our leaders, with whom you disagree.  Just another character difference between Progressives and Conservatives.

Not at all surprising.  Look who you have speaking at the Democrat Convention.  The criminal mother of a violent criminal son killed while attacking a police officer.  Those are your hero's.  And you have the temerity to denigrate the character of others.  I'm impressed...and you should be too.

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:As you know, and you find so frustrating is that what I post about Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama is true.  

That is the biggest lie of all.  

My Progressive good friends here call me names

"Progressive" friends?   "Good" friends? Any friends here whatsoever?  More Markle B.S..

And as for calling names, how about the factually incorrect -- as you know perfectly well -- "Lame Duck" moniker for Obama multiple times a day?   And how about using Obama's middle name SOLELY for the purpose of conveying your purposeful lies about his religion, which you know perfectly well is your sole reason for using it?

, use profanities and 2seaoat uses verbose stories consisting of nothing more than a great word salad.

I pray nightly for the health and safety of our leaders.  All our leaders.  I realize how foreign that sound

Oh no, you misunderstand me.  It's not foreign to me at all.  What's totally foreign and outlandish is that you actually believe your hypocritical prayers make you safe from the consequences of your hatefulness.

"Oh God, please keep all our leaders safe and healthy, even though I am going to wake up tomorrow and spend all day denigrating the efforts of our LAME DUCK president Barack HUSSEIN Obama and lying about every single solitary thing he's ever done or said -- but please IGNORE all that, Lord, because I REALLY care about his health and safety.  You DO believe me, right, Lord?  I mean, no human does, but YOU do, because you're perfect and so am I, right, Lord?"

to you since all you do is wish ill will toward anyone, especially our leaders, with whom you disagree.  Just another character difference between Progressives and Conservatives.

And all you do is spend your days looking for ways to anger and infuriate others.  Wow, that's not ill will?  You continue to fool yourself, sir.  BIG time.

Not at all surprising.  Look who you have speaking at the Democrat Convention.  The criminal mother of a violent criminal son killed while attacking a police officer.  Those are your hero's.  And you have the temerity to denigrate the character of others.  I'm impressed...and you should be too.

What I'm impressed with is how a person so entirely filled with hate and malice can possibly consider himself the character judge of any other single person on this entire earth.  Of all the unmitigated gall.  Delusional!

Markle

Markle

Once again.

I don't hate anyone. Not any of our leadership, not anyone here.

I DO hate what Progressives do and what many of our leaders do.

There is nothing hypocritical about praying for the health and safety of our leaders and at the same time, hate what they are doing and where they are leading our country.

An old cliche, hate the sin, not the sinner!

I understand that is difficult for my Progressive good friends to grasp because that is impossible for them to do, compartmentalize. As seen here daily, they take everything personal.

In the past, 2seaoat has been a sterling exception but, of late, he seems to be losing his self control too. Sad.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:COMMUNIST SAUL ALINSKY, TOPIC OF HILLARY CLINTON THESIS AT WELLESLEY COLLEGE   Fools here want us to believe Glenn Beck uncovered this Communist - Page 2 Wordsalad_zpspdjlfcpj

Since you are having reading comprehension difficulties, please allow me to suggest some remedial reading training:

COMMUNIST SAUL ALINSKY, TOPIC OF HILLARY CLINTON THESIS AT WELLESLEY COLLEGE   Fools here want us to believe Glenn Beck uncovered this Communist - Page 2 Zzz_di10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:An old cliche, hate the sin, not the sinner!

Another old cliche:  Actions speak louder than words.  

Say what you will in professing your purity of heart but the truth is this :
You whisper pious words in your god's ear while your comportment on this board demonstrates nothing but pure, bigoted hatred for President Obama.  

Once more:  You are not fooling anyone, Markle, with the possible exception of your sad self.

It's getting comical how the big leftist talkingpoint is that trump is a facist... when hillary is the one pandering in private to the huge financial corps. No red flags there eh comrades? Lol... what a load of tools y'all are... just wind em up and watch em go. No internal compass or reality check. Voting for either of the big party candidates is a vote for the facist economic model. Enjoy.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:It's getting comical how the big leftist talkingpoint is that trump is a facist... when hillary is the one pandering in private to the huge financial corps. No red flags there eh comrades? Lol... what a load of tools y'all are... just wind em up and watch em go. No internal compass or reality check. Voting for either of the big party candidates is a vote for the facist economic model. Enjoy.

Right...surname before name change: DRUMPF.
Favorite bank: Deutsche Bank
Favorite author: Adolph Hitler
Favorite color: Gold

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

The Second Coming of Hitler?

Prominent conservatives like David Koch have compared Trump's plans to ban, deport and register Muslims en masse to Hitler's fascist methods. Koch said: "We'll have them all register? That's reminiscent of Nazi Germany. I mean, that's monstrous." Is Hair Hitler the second coming of Herr Hitler?

Hitler claimed that he alone could make German great again; Trump claims that he alone can make America great again.
Hitler was a media pioneer, using radio broadcasts to delude the gullible masses; Trump uses Twitter, the Internet and TV.
Hitler used an airplane to fly around Germany, drumming up support for his insanity; Trump has a private jet.
Hitler's "base" was German white supremacists; Trump's "base" is American white supremacists.
Hitler scapegoated, banned and deported Jews, just as Trump plans to scapegoat, ban and deport Muslims.
Hitler's initial "solution" for the Jewish immigrants was giant internment/concentration camps; Trump's initial "solution" for Hispanic immigrants would also require giant interment/concentration camps.

COMMUNIST SAUL ALINSKY, TOPIC OF HILLARY CLINTON THESIS AT WELLESLEY COLLEGE   Fools here want us to believe Glenn Beck uncovered this Communist - Page 2 Donald%20Trump%20New%20Yorker%20Cannonball

Cannonball! Donald "Trump of Doom" enters the American political waters, causing a mass Exodus ... but can he really walk on water as his fervent and fervid disciples believe?

Hitler's initial "solution" to the "Jewish problem" did not work; Trump's "solution" won't work either. Will Trump's "final solution" be the same as Hitler's? He has already advocated killing ("taking out") Muslim women and children.
Hitler was extremely militaristic; Trump has called himself the most militaristic person on the planet.
Hitler had a titanic ego and thought he was invincible; ditto for Trump.
Hitler had his brownshirts beat up protestors; Trump has protestors thrown out and physically manhandled.
Hitler had the world's oddest moustache; Trump has the world's weirdest combover.

http://www.thehypertexts.com/The%20Best%20Donald%20Trump%20Jokes%20%20Tweets%20Quotations.htm

Markle

Markle

COMMUNIST SAUL ALINSKY, TOPIC OF HILLARY CLINTON THESIS AT WELLESLEY COLLEGE   Fools here want us to believe Glenn Beck uncovered this Communist - Page 2 New-yorker-barack-michelle-obama

RealLindaL

Markle's offensive cartoon is CASE IN POINT. Sickening, bigoted hatred personified.

Pardon me while I vomit.

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:Markle's offensive cartoon is CASE IN POINT.   Sickening, bigoted hatred personified.

Pardon me while I vomit.

Complain to the far left Progressive magazine The New Yorker. They are the ones who published the cover.

Sal

Sal

There you have it.

Blame someone else for what Markle posts on this forum.

Typical Repuke think.

Human detritus.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum