Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OMG

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OMG Empty OMG 7/19/2016, 12:57 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2OMG Empty Re: OMG 7/19/2016, 1:04 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

And another one:

3OMG Empty Re: OMG 7/20/2016, 10:53 pm

2seaoat

This convention and party is the white people's party as the last of the hateful dixiecrats take down the Repbulican party. It is reported that Ted Cruz said vote your conscious.......well representative King does not represent my conscious.......nor does Donald Trump. I am working on some Vista Print campaign signs to put on my property.

I will order five signs"

Lifelong Republican
will vote his conscious

Clinton

America First

4OMG Empty Re: OMG 7/20/2016, 10:55 pm

Sal

Sal

I'm watching baseball.

5OMG Empty Re: OMG 7/20/2016, 11:00 pm

2seaoat

I was watching reruns of Seinfeld......but turned on MSNBC to hear them talking about Ted Cruz being booed off the stage after he told the convention to vote their conscious......I will. I will make signs. Even my kids who are both diehard Republicans have no use for Trump. I will be giving signs to other Republicans who will not vote for Trump. That is not enough. Trump needs to be buried.

6OMG Empty Re: OMG 7/21/2016, 12:42 am

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:I am working on some Vista Print campaign signs to put on my property.

I will order five signs"

Lifelong Republican
will vote his conscious

Clinton

America First

If you are ordering those signs good for you, but I dearly hope someone first corrects you: the word is conscience, not conscious.

7OMG Empty Re: OMG 7/21/2016, 6:26 am

2seaoat

If you are ordering those signs good for you, but I dearly hope someone first corrects you: the word is conscience, not conscious.

It would be an appropriate sign for a Republican.

8OMG Empty Re: OMG 7/21/2016, 3:19 pm

RealLindaL

You're welcome.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum