Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm so looking forward to tonight's convention speech by Duck Commander Willie Robertson

+3
Markle
Floridatexan
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

What a treat.  Who could possibly know more about fixing this country than someone who builds duck calls on reality tv.

I'm so looking forward to tonight's convention speech by Duck Commander Willie Robertson Willie

I'm so looking forward to tonight's convention speech by Duck Commander Willie Robertson 150px-Duck_Commander_logo

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But I have to say I'm disappointed that Snooky and the Swamp People are not speaking too. Or those shysters from the Vegas Pawn shop.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Stephen Colbert made a brief speech...welcome to the RNC Hungry for Power Games...then he was removed by security...hehehe.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:What a treat.  Who could possibly know more about fixing this country than someone who builds duck calls on reality tv.

I'm so looking forward to tonight's convention speech by Duck Commander Willie Robertson Willie

I'm so looking forward to tonight's convention speech by Duck Commander Willie Robertson 150px-Duck_Commander_logo

Wow, are you ever underestimating the accomplishments, abilities, and education of the Robertson's.

Your ignorance is duly noted!

2seaoat

Wow, are you ever underestimating the accomplishments, abilities, and education of the Robertson's.

No sir....your ignorance is duly noted as great leaders sit at home and have no part of this clown show.....this person has about as much purpose speaking at a national convention as you have speaking at a MENSA convention.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:.....this person has about as much purpose speaking at a national convention as you have speaking at a MENSA convention.

I'm so looking forward to tonight's convention speech by Duck Commander Willie Robertson Laughi10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I'm so looking forward to tonight's convention speech by Duck Commander Willie Robertson 257a0413-43e8-4afd-8077-3f546f7cb968_1.d22837c9a4b7c03d00be569bc3a67eb1

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Duck-Dynasty-7-Plush-with-Sound-Willie/29741052?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=1145&adid=22222222227022333771&wmlspartner=wmtlabs&wl0=&wl1=s&wl2=c&wl3=40344723152&wl4=pla-78310357832&wl5=9052622&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=112354481&wl11=online&wl12=29741052&wl13=&veh=sem

polecat

polecat

It's just a rumor I started but I hear ted nugent's bass player is also going to speak.

Congratulations on the good news about your career, everyone not invited to speak at trumps convention!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

polecat wrote:It's just a rumor I started but I hear ted nugent's bass player is also going to speak.

I wonder which other bass player he'll plagiarize his speech from?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Wow, are you ever underestimating the accomplishments, abilities, and education of the Robertson's.

No sir....your ignorance is duly noted as great leaders sit at home and have no part of this clown show.....this person has about as much purpose speaking at a national convention as you have speaking to speak]at a MENSA convention.

Yeah, certainly don't want any close-knit, well educated, highly successful people and families of faith speak at a Republican convention.

Much better to have the mother of a criminal, a criminal herself speak at the DEMOCRAT convention.

You guys are so easy!

Hard to believe Progressives are working so hard to make it so easy for the Republicans.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Bob wrote:What a treat.  Who could possibly know more about fixing this country than someone who builds duck calls on reality tv.

cheers lol! lol! cheers OMG, one of the funniest posts I've ever seen on this forum! Thanks for stating the obvious in such a way!

I'm so looking forward to tonight's convention speech by Duck Commander Willie Robertson Willie-Robertson-and-family-630x508

Last edited by othershoe1030 on 7/20/2016, 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add photo)

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Who are the people in the photo?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

othershoe1030 wrote:

cheers lol! lol! cheers OMG, one of the funniest posts I've ever seen on this forum! Thanks for stating the obvious in such a way!

I'm so looking forward to tonight's convention speech by Duck Commander Willie Robertson Willie-Robertson-and-family-630x508

Get off the dunes, duck people! All these families who take their perfect pics on the beach...NOT ON THE DUNES!!

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Who are the people in the photo?

The young Willie Robertson family

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

SheWrites wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Who are the people in the photo?

The young Willie Robertson family

Exactly. Not surprising that they are unrecognizable in this past form before their conversion to capitalism and "Christianity". Some have said that, gee, people change as they get older, which is true but this is quite drastic and opportunistic don't you think? I mean they are wearing their new hairy backwoods brand these days topped with a star spangled headband. Good Grief. And some people call them the 'Real Americans"?

Markle

Markle

For all the foolish, uninformed Progressives. THANKS!

I'm so looking forward to tonight's convention speech by Duck Commander Willie Robertson Hamlet_quote_t_shirt-p2359314148773-1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum